We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Message button

http://prntscr.com/njebuj 

Hello. I have a question - people, who is responsible for game update, do they even play this game ? 
Earlier was a lot of comments about this message button that DO NOT PUT IT IN THIS PLACE.
I see no one cares about that. 
Now I see every new message that I get..... NOT. 

Comments

• solveig (SKN1)solveig (SKN1) Posts: 21SKN1
    So far I have no opinion about the update, hadn't seen it was coming before I logged on today and my mailbox was gone. Found out it's now shared with this new thing, and you need to choose mailbox (every time) before you can see if you have any mails, that's NOT ok, give us back our mailboxes so we can see if we have mail without looking all the time
    solveig @ skn 1
  • MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) Posts: 69NL1

Please move the Lost Items button into a new cathegory with the Achievements button.
    Please... No one wants it the way it is now...

Thanks
  • yeah its in an annoying spot i have no idea why they would do it lol
    catrillion @ usa 1
  • I blame it on the USA taking all the smart Germans after WW2.
  • My beloved message button present from the start of my career here 5 years ago is replaced with something I don't care about. 

It wasn't hard to make sure you didn't miss rewards. Now I can't see how many messages are there esp if there's a new one. 
    Larreus @ usa 1
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 306GB1
    Don't fear...... even though every player thought of at least 3 other better locations this could have gone, in about a nano-second, that wouldn't have impacted game-play in the slightest; GGE really value our input and the best developers (who all are dedicated and experienced players)  are working really hard on this and will sort it out as soon as they can......  :)   JC Act 3, scene 2

• I understand this recent update where the inbox button has been nested behind a new button is frustrating to many players. I'll be passing along your feedback, along with the feedback of others later this week for GGS to review. Thanks! :)
  • I'll be passing along the feedback to GGS in regards to putting the inbox button back up front and relocating the other button to a new area. This is something that has been heavily asked for by you guys, so I'll do my best to pass the word along. Thanks!
  • What they said....stupidest move ever!!! Do you coders even bother to play this game....apparently not or you'd have known in a nanosecond what a colossally ignorant location this is! Put it in the governance box where it belongs!
  • Before I begin, I'll say that I have been pretty happy with the recent updates coming from GGE. There hasn't been a whole lot to complain about (well nothing more then usual). 

The newest update however, could be one of the worst to be implemented for quite some time. 

Most of the players in the game rely heavily on continuous inspection of there inbox messages and this includes high levels of espionage, NPC target hit-time calculation, extensive alliance mass reporting and messaging. This is essentially no longer available and it was one of the most used tabs in the entire game. 

Can we think about reversing the message tab update as it's nothing but annoying during game-play. It would be far more convenient being in the same tab as ''Achievements' as it's a far less utilised tab and area during the majority of every players time on the game.

I'm sure if GGE holds a survey or poll regarding this topic, it would weigh heavily on the side of  'Change back ASAP' from most, if not all players.
  • foolish (AU1)foolish (AU1) Posts: 3AU1
    edited 08.05.2019
    where is the royal depot?
  • JakesHere (AU1)JakesHere (AU1) Posts: 39AU1
    edited 08.05.2019
    where is the royal depot?
    The bottom left of the game screen between the 'alliance' and 'ranking' tabs. 
    Post edited by JakesHere (AU1) on
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,242INT3
    Bottom LEFT on my screen.

Shown with messages (the green explanation point) and without.

Seriously, one of the worst placements ever made...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Bottom LEFT on my screen.

Shown with messages (the green explanation point) and without.

Seriously, one of the worst placements ever made...…….
    Oh yeah apologies, I meant bottom left of the screen. 

I know, it's horrible!
  • if it is to store equipment and building items then put it there not in the message icon.  To hard to get your messages and these other already have to open to see things in them anyways.

Totally a wrong spot for it in the mail Why do you have to make this harder instead of easier.
     B) 
Sign In to comment.