Home English (UK) Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Australia - Free Labs and Monuments

Comments

• forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 364
    edited 04.05.2019
    SPRING AND THE HATCHLING OF THE BIRD EVENT INFO:

FREE LAB IN GREEN:
    681-605
    681-655

FREE LAB IN DESERT:
    632-657
    548-735
    546-658
    576-734

FREE MONUMENT IN GREEN
    591-629
    618-630
    564-630
    747-681
    733-707
    709-707

FREE RV IN DESERT
    659-679
    629-643
    600-696
    632-654
    754-666
    619-678

FREE RV IN ICE:
    668-593
    676-594
    682-586
    681-551
    590-563
    631-586
    642-544
    642-542
    663-606
    666-604
    Post edited by forestw (AU1) on
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance - AU1 and World1 servers
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
    NOTICE OF IMPOSTER - 

Boo Security has been made most aware of a serious evildoer impersonating our most beloved and wise Whitetiger. "I know him well," claimed bummer, a local street bum in Sydney. "We are friends very much so."
    However, when asked to describe Whitetiger bummer said, "Me thinks he is clean shaven chap with a small scar on left cheek?"
    Obviously, everyone knows beyond any doubt that the real Whitetiger was born with a beard: "This is most important fact," says Juggernaut a Boo Officer. "Whitetiger has never shaven his beard, as the legends say if he does then he will lose all wisdom"

Anyone speaking to an individual identifying themselves as Whitetiger in the Sydney slums, where bummer the street bum lives, is encouraged to contact their local authorities.
    ---------------------------------
    Senior Officer
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    edited 03.05.2019
    DrugDealer (AU1) said:

The creativity tho
    meh...……

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 664
    I think you mean labs & rv's you attack and drop not free ones lol
    Whitetiger has declared that any RV or monument or Lab must be given freely to others. Do not question his authority
    White Tiger is a 2012 Russian film set in World War II
    and not playing Empire

• eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 378
    Seems he is back out on his own again as of today. Wonder where he will go next.
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • JakesHere (AU1)JakesHere (AU1) AU1 Posts: 39
    like the ones I used on you? don't know what breaching towers are? 

Must be a shitty DrugDealer if you can't even count or read.

Keep it up and you can get some more chappy.
  • bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 664
    how much is the cheapest plane ticket from Europe to Sidney ?
  • Nice kd u got against a lvl 61 sent 1.4k killed 500 didnt even beat wall

edited 04.05.2019

Nice kd u got against a lvl 61 sent 1.4k killed 500 didnt even beat wall

Oh you mean against raider cast and 90k support lol while i'm only sending 1.3k attackers?

yeah, you're a beast lol

Thats why I lost 32 troops and wiped your shitty EW. 

edited 04.05.2019
    how much is the cheapest plane ticket from Europe to Sidney ?
    MOST IMPORTANT NEWS RELEASE:

Boo Masters Alliance appreciates the overwhelming support and most kind comments on the Hatchling of the Birds celebration. We are so happy to have our beloved worshippers and admirers ask if they can come visit Whitetiger and the young hatchlings. At his time, however, we cannot recommend any airline other than Air Koryo. It is the most efficient and honest air travel company in the world. Please contact them directly for cost of travels from Europe to Australia.

Whitetiger reports that the little birds are doing well: "When I first noticed that a bird had made a nest in my most glorious white beard I worried more would nest in there....but Mother Earthen only sent one to nest in my glorious beard and I am so happy to report that the eggs have hatched and there is much chirping! My only complaint is the smell from their waste, but I will give my glorious beard a good washing when they are old enough to leave!"

As a reminder, all Alliances, especially those greedy mean spirited ones that are selfish such as Alchemists and the other group are still expected to not interfere with the Spring and Hatchling of the Bird Celebration events ongoing now. 
    For more information, please contact your local Boo Alliance member.

*This public message brought to you as a most kind and generous service of Boo Masters Alliance*
    Senior Officer
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    edited 04.05.2019

Oh you mean against raider cast and 90k support lol while i'm only sending 1.3k attackers?

yeah, you're a beast lol

not even a full raider cast but okay, you're the beast here with claw king title ll666 hitting a level 61 , since I think one should go for people that stand a chance do you mean you are only as good as a level 61 that has not even spent  ;)
    yeah man can be real proud of those hits

also I remember only loosing about 100 when whipping you in EW

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    edited 05.05.2019
    SPRING AND THE HATCHLING OF THE BIRD EVENT (sponsored by Boo Masters)

FREE RV IN DESERT
    598-655
    604-654
    635-685
    635-687

FREE RV IN ICE:
    682-586
    673-602
    Senior Officer

yeah, you're a beast lol

not even a full raider cast but okay, you're the beast here with claw king title ll666 hitting a level 61 , since I think one should go for people that stand a chance do you mean you are only as good as a level 61 that has not even spent  ;)

Please stop this petty arguing.
    A wonderful event has happened .
    Birds have hatched. Life has begun anew
    Whitetiger would be so sad if he saw this arguiing over who has bigger troops.
    It is time to share and love, not argue
    Senior Officer
    edited 05.05.2019

yeah, you're a beast lol

herv you used to hit me at a low level all the time and that was without me being a mouthy cunt like drugdealer

yeah and you had 250k support while your hol was defence (like most of your crews castle are because the best strategy you have is to attack and jump straight back into defence mode. that or bird lol. you guys really the best haha.

you guys are nothing without your botter based defence lol

you aren't a hero, you're a fag lol

remember to ask your parents for some allowance when you decide to get some attackers young man. 

Herveus =

Post edited by JakesHere (AU1) on
  • Nice kd u got against a lvl 61 sent 1.4k killed 500 didnt even beat wall

yeah, you're a beast lol

herv you used to hit me at a low level all the time and that was without me being a mouthy cunt like drugdealer

yeah and you had 250k support while your hol was defence (like most of your crews castle are because the best strategy you have is to attack and jump straight back into defence mode. that or bird lol. you guys really the best haha.

remember to ask your parents for some allowance when you decide to get some attackers young man. 

Herveus =

when one of the biggest whales on the server calls out someone who spends occasionally for being a huge whale 
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051

yeah, you're a beast lol

Herveus =

Yo were over ll360 had over 1m mp (just bearly I think, I remeber I congratulated you)
    In case you didn't notice yet DrugDealedr was joking (sarcasm in case you need more explenation)

lemme remind you of the last time you attacked

so in total 127238 on my side, most of which were from me, you forgott wall tools, it happens, but where is the 250k support and since I took out most of your troops on the wall even having 250k support would not have made a big difference

Also what is a bottered based defence? Explain please I have never used a bot so I got no idea but I can tell you we carry on average a lot more deffenders than you guys, we mostly stack 100k deep, and what is so bad about flipping to d hol when it's free every 14 days, what is stopping you from doing the same?

Also my inital reply was not meant seriously either, you should really look into jokes

Also you are trying to call me out for spending a bit of my own money, that I get from the job I work and put on my bank account, every now and then, when you are litterialy one of the biggest spenders on the server.

I told you how you can easily avoid getting hit and not lling a lot, at ll666 maybe have more than 12600 in all outers combined, and not use unteched castellans and HAVE WATCHTOWERS ABOVE LEVEL 2!

You clearly have the rubies to upgrade them, also upgrade you bakeries maybe, that'd help

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

yeah, you're a beast lol

Also you are trying to call me out for spending a bit of my own money, that I get from the job I work and put on my bank account, every now and then, when you are litterialy one of the biggest spenders on the server.

I told you how you can easily avoid getting hit and not lling a lot, at ll666 maybe have more than 12600 in all outers combined, and not use unteched castellans and HAVE WATCHTOWERS ABOVE LEVEL 2!

You clearly have the rubies to upgrade them, also upgrade you bakeries maybe, that'd help
    That was the biggest load of drivel I've ever had to be subjected to. 

You don't spend your own money, you spend your mummies money, we all know it. 

Your players use bots, so when you get to 250k support and players in your alliances pretending it is just a few players providing that support make no sense when you can clearly already see he attackers and other defenders you having in your castles. Your castles food production simply would't be able to contain them all.

and so we all know, I can confirm Broadswords password share to help set defence for a player thats being attacked but isn't on at the time

If you decide to attack properly, you change your hol to attack and launch off... then you pay rubies ot jump straight back into your defence. I see you do it every time, along with everyone else in your alliance. 

Yeah I'm glad you showed screenshots so I can tell everyone I autofilled the whole thing and gave him enough time to swap casts over before each attack landed. So keep saving those screenshots because there's going to be a lot more coming and will be a whole lot different. Also noticed you didn't show the other time I attacked you and you had more and I still took out 2k. Nice prospective for everyone on how much of a gutless cunt you are.

Also just so everyone knows as well.. Herv taught me a lot when he used to attack me in my low levels in small struggling alliances.. gave me plenty of tips and advice on PVP that he is now showing everyone how shit they really are.

I'm already better then you at every event and have been since being level70 and when my hol is max'd and get better at tooling I'll dominate you in pvp as well. 

Lets keep going because I have a lot more to share with everyone

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file