We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Outer Realms Survey - Bugged

So, we log in and get the Outer Realms Survey.  Ok - fair enough.  Let's hope it is read.

Problem:  Question 8 states "(multiple answers possible)"   - At least in MY browser, they are not.  (Edge 17)

I can only select ONE.

Of course, this COULD be due to how I answered the MOST important question:: #2

You all know what my answer was...…….
Good night.
Sleep well.
I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Comments

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,669
    Lol I gave up trying to answer the questionaire is loaded, they designed it to get the answer they want.

which verson of the outer relms was best, non of them its total garbage is my answer.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) Posts: 76US1
    Of course, this COULD be due to how I answered the MOST important question:: #2

You all know what my answer was...…….
    Well, we all know that if you answer "no" the system voids your response obviously
  • Glad I still can't read these messages - they implemented the in game message system without checking wether people could read the messages ! saw posts from american players with the same issues !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • where is outer realms?
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,826INT3
    where is outer realms?
    Not running right now.  It will be back.

for better or worse...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Sign In to comment.