We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: April Update Notes 2019

Comments

• maintenence at 15:56 (gmt) on a bank holiday weekend !

Please don't break it - had isp issues last night - took rebooting router to sort :wink:

@BM Fujiwara  any info ?
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) Posts: 387US1
    I remember the good old days when we were told that updates/hotfixes/maintenaces were coming.
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,924ASIA1

Germany forum.. they better hurry, i am having -90k in main
    ] - asia 1 / top 1 player - 2.3m power - 13.06.2019

• Is it an exploit or failure on your part?
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,924ASIA1
    Is it an exploit or failure on your part?
    its a failure in their part.. .someone told me, players used food items, on granaryes or relic greenhouse, then removed it, and used it again (the item), which gave double the food production...

] - asia 1 / top 1 player - 2.3m power - 13.06.2019

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,025
    edited 03.05.2019
    Damn i am alway the last know, if exploits are found it is human nature to make the most of it , but botts and vpn are fair game .

I amazed that react to this so fast , but compensation well thats manjana

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Please move lost and found button (Royal Vault) from message box button to managment button. Message box button is most used button in the game, and now instead of one click one have to click twice while stayng mouse still.
  • And please stop all pop-ups, especially at wkward times, when you do something. Make some flashing icon to show that new deal have appered.
  • Royal Depot sucks. It makes it very hard to check messages. 
  • big applause for the genius who tought it would be a good idea to put the lost and found on the same location as our message box !!!

now the royal depot is a royal pain in the ( you can figure this out yourself)

we can't see if we have or how much messages there are and we need to click 3 times before we even got to the messages.

lost and found is about equipment , why not put it on the same location as equipment , or was that to obvious ?

And the relic woodcutter is most likely the most useless building ever .

makes me wonder already which useless things you'll present us with next update , oh  probably a relic quarry

guillermo @ nl 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,345INT3
    Anyone given any thought to the possibility that the Relic Woodcutter's increased storage MIGHT indicate that there will be resource buildings in the future that require oh, say.... 125k of wood and stone?  I could see a Relic Stone Quarry that would do the same as the next update. 

There are already build items in the game that give +30k storage for wood and stone.  Add 15k and the base 81k, and you get.....126k.

No matter how much you loot, you cannot build a resource building that would take 125k wood/stone if you cannot store it first.  Or upgrade 801 - 1000 to the HoL……….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Your new royal depot is not good it makes you have to click an extra time to get to  he messages

You need to use message alot in this game and that will lead to alot of clicking and cause wrist problems

You need to fix this for the safty of your players
  • NewDèr (INT1)NewDèr (INT1) Posts: 3INT1
    I will not comment anything regarding the update except for one detail where i'd like to request a change. 
    This is about the placement of the "lost and found" button.

Please reposition this button and put it somewhere else.
    Right now it is interfering with the messages button which is a much more important feature of the game than the "lost and found" button. 

Why should we now have to click two times to get to the messages. This is useless and inconveniant. 
    Once again, please change this and let the messages button remain as it was before without any interferance. 

totally agree with you they should reposition the button of royal depot they can merge it with the button of the achievements for exemple . 
  • NewDèr (INT1)NewDèr (INT1) Posts: 3INT1
    the button of royal depot hide the most important button in the game which is message button . so that i fell strongly that they should either remove it because it's not an important button - royal depot - or at least  reposition it . they can merge it with the button of the achievements for exemple . 
  • Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) Posts: 612US1

Please get rid of this hiding the Inbox.

Make it a tab inside the Equipment Inventory - don't overlap it over the Equipment Tab though, we wanna be able to swap casts quickly for short horns, not have to open a drop-down menu like this one over the Inbox tab.

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 761US1
    Just move the lost and found to a new tab here.

Idea creds: @covue88 (US1)
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • Please move that damn lost and found tab!!!
    MightyAce1 @ en 1
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,119GB1
    edited 05.05.2019
    The Alchemist "the herb man" was pulled about six years ago Crom lol so I think Phil might have been fairly patient to this point.  I'd recommend not starting a compensation process without a clear timescale in place.  It's one of many trust issues.  I'd view other breaches as trust such as failing to uphold the terms and conditions when it is financially in GGE favour not to uphold them as far more serious.  It is pretty clear now that given GGE did ban cheating players from top alliances they had the ability to do so and should have done so earlier.  I have no confidence in the alliance system, the terms and conditions, the results of events, the ranking system and in GGE in general.  Unless confidence in the system can be restored there is absolutely no value in paying for anything in my view, VPN, botting, multi-accounting and password sharing fundamentally undermine the game to a point where you simply will not get an appropriate level of return for any investment of time or money.  I think it is probably too late for this game maybe a reboot might be able to address it.  In the game I've transitioned to inactive accounts for example are actually removed by the game manager within a short period of inactivity preventing the accounts being misused so actions players asked for but have been told can't be done or are too complicated clearly are possible as other game companies do them regularly.  Clearly if other game providers can do it it is possible and can be managed and that suggests they place a greater value on ensuring a safe and fun environment for their players.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • gopher42 (US1)gopher42 (US1) Posts: 27US1
    I would also like to leave feedback on the need to change the location of the royal depot so the message area can go back to the way it was.  GGE has posted a few times to let us know that this is going to be handled but this additional post is to add on to the urgency needed to help increase the priority.

Personally, I can wait for every other bug fix to be put on hold until this matter is resolved.
Sign In to comment.