Home English (UK) News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

My experience at GoodGame Studios

13»

Comments

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,353
    Just a note of correction - the germans don't brew BEER they brew lager or bier real ales mainly in the uk!
    There is plenty of Ale here in Germany and next time you are here Neroxnex I'll make sure you get to try some.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • I dont get it? How want to go to GGS ????????????????????????????? Playing there game(s) is all like being in hell! :open_mouth:
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    I dont get it? How want to go to GGS ????????????????????????????? Playing there game(s) is all like being in hell! :open_mouth:
    You can always stop playing...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Just a note of correction - the germans don't brew BEER they brew lager or bier real ales mainly in the uk!
    There is plenty of Ale here in Germany and next time you are here Neroxnex I'll make sure you get to try some.

I'll be sure to take you up on that offer next time I'm in town. ;)
  • Duplex (INT1)Duplex (INT1) INT1 Posts: 92

Since u work here I have problems with this game

I bought rolling shield for nomads and now I have nothing

where r they ?

looking forward for response

Understimate me, get me wrong.. crack crack; thats your head gone !
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,353
    Well I can assure you that neither Neroxnex nor I have them! What you could do is contact our Customer Support and ask them. They have the tools that can investigate what may have gone wrong which we don't.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    your love for this game is a bit much to travel to Germany just to see where it all happens . I could care less what GGE looks like inside and what people do , I don't want to go to the Sony plant where the PS4 is made , what the difference.

• your love for this game is a bit much to travel to Germany just to see where it all happens . I could care less what GGE looks like inside and what people do , I don't want to go to the Sony plant where the PS4 is made , what the difference.

I'm flattered you think I traveled halfway across the world for GGS and I bet they are too. 

This is actually not the case and was more on personal reasons also involving personal relocation to Germany for work with my current company.

Since the publication of this post, I've actually been back to Germany (and GGS) more times. Just haven't had the time to write another post. 
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332

Since the publication of this post, I've actually been back to Germany (and GGS) more times. Just haven't had the time to write another post. 
    I hope @Crom Cruach picked up the tab for the Ale...…...

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Since the publication of this post, I've actually been back to Germany (and GGS) more times. Just haven't had the time to write another post. 
    I hope @Crom Cruach picked up the tab for the Ale...…...

He did ;)
Sign In to comment.