We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Healing and Recruiting

I think GGE is pretty stupid and they have proved it again lmao.
Where on Earth will it take more Coins to Heal than to Recruit.Well i think GGE is not made on Earth so that should make sense.

Recruiting 5 Imperial Marksmen=1,070 coins(level 10 build item) 
https://prnt.sc/nijbid
Healing 5 Imperial Marksmen    =1,375 coins 
https://prnt.sc/nijbcl
Bravo GGE....Bravo

Comments

• Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) Posts: 86US1
    Bull shit GGS will u at least respond ???
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,224ASIA1
    You're getting petty over 400 coins?
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
    Petty??
    Consider this

It takes 400 coins to heal 5 Imperial marksmen in ONE hour so for 24 hours =48000 coins.
    So for 20(upgraded hospital without space build item) it takes 8000 coins
    With build item we can heal 100 units(5 SLOTS) or more so it will take =40,000 coins
    We will be healing for 24 hours then 960,000 will be required for Imperial marksmen for a full day healing
    If my Math is correct that's plenty of coins spend in a day,So yes
  • _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) Posts: 76US1
    Heard that imperial marksmen are quite expensive... not my problem you're training troops that are twice the cost of imperial bowmen and probably 3x the cost of veteran heavy crossbowmen. If you choose to train expensive, you need to learn to accept the amount of coins you're spending.
    it's not about the types of units used it's about the difference between healing and recruiting costs.
    No matter which type of units we use Healing costs are more than Recruiting costs so that is the problem
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,093INT1
    Hello i do the healing nobility , never lost one, i only heal veteran swordsman it costs 3920 for 10 i normally do 2500

as for coins , I know some people value coins and other things , i dont because there free , but the rewards mean more. i go for anything thats free in this game i want .

But i also make 3m coins a day everyday .

But i understand your argument 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    Hello i do the healing nobility , never lost one, i only heal veteran swordsman it costs 3920 for 10 i normally do 2500

as for coins , I know some people value coins and other things , i dont because there free , but the rewards mean more. i go for anything thats free in this game i want .

But i also make 3m coins a day everyday .

But i understand your argument 
    Well yes you are right
    But i am not sure Today the gap may be 400 only Tomorrow stupid GGS nay give 5000 Who knows what they are up to ??
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,093INT1
    I agree with what you say , but GGE have beaten me now so i just do my own  thing as complaining here and on support is very disapointing  and 99% futile .

But i am happy to stumble on in my own way , but live in hope GGE will get something right

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.