We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Petition for Events on International 3

13»

Comments

  • ognjen8 (INT3)ognjen8 (INT3) Posts: 10INT3
    I want to see any event  added on int3 that is alliance type of compete for at least few days a month for start!
  • _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) Posts: 76US1
    This is gold


    what you mean by that?
    @ognjen8 (INT3) If you stopped thinking about your event-driven desires, you would see how us from a server that's not pvp only see this thread
  • DEMOLISHER11 (INT3) said:

    yes of course i complained about attacking other players and yes it does get repetitive as THATS THE ONLY THING to do, events is something else than just running trains for nomads, it gives the players the chance to earn rewards and grow therefore increasing their interests in playing the game, giving them a chance to earn some ruby equipment and soldiers for those who dont want to pay money to play the game. you also said that the events is same same same right but you just contradicted yourself whats the point of scouting if you could just do a "BLIND SETUP"  isnt that running the same set up for every player and thats not repetitive??  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Yes i have played events on other servers, i have played this game for 3 years and returned 2 months ago, when i went on the game page it was already auto filled to int 3 i didnt see that and now im here.
    Sending a Blind Setup is a choice if you do not want to risk the failed Espy.  That line in my post about "and you have their Alliance to deal with" comes into play there.  ;)  

    The topic of getting "rewards" is a different topic.  This was about repetition.

    As for a "chance to earn rewards and grow" you CAN do that on INT3.  Just not Lightning Fast like on the other servers.  The renegades run in Ice if you want some free troops.  The Marauders are running right now.  Get troops for resources!  Rubies wanted?  Shady Lady.  Even the dailys will give you an easy 100 rubies.  Get to Ice, and the towers there give good coin and ruby.  Does it take more EFFORT and TIME?  Yes.  Yes, it does.  But, really, that IS what this is all about......isn't it?  IMO, the average player gets to level 70 way to fast these days.  They barely have time to build their castle wall all the way out, WITH full towers and keep.  Suddenly, they are level 70/1 and getting hit by 70/250+.  How many complaints have we heard about THAT on the Forums?  

    At the end of the day, INT3 is a NO-EVENT Server and I hope it stays that way.

    If you want events, then join one of the other 50 servers that have events.  that is a 5 followed by a 0.  Or, run on 2 servers.  That IS allowed.


    Let's leave INT3 the ONE server without them...…..
    yeah but you basically said that spying is useless so yeah and also what do you mean having the alliance to deal with xD which alliance mass attacks a player because they attacked one of their members, its normal to be attacked i haven't seen an alliance mass hit a player which sent an attack on another castle lord  so that is an irrelevant argument and it dose not come to play at all. rewards is not a different topic it is linked with the events as it makes the player have some kind of motivation to do something in the game encourage the player to actually spend time and attack the npcs for some cool rewards. yeah  of course i agree with you that you can get free stuff and troops, but tell me will a new player have 120000 resources to spend to get some troops xD which are not even worth getting, where as if it an event the new player can participate as they can produce mace man for cheap to get better soldiers, also with the free ruby business yes you get rubies but how much time will it be for a player to save up for ruby defense and siege equipment, where as in events players get a good amount of equipment which then encourages them to pvp because at least they have some equipment and soldiers to attack with. yes i agree with you about that the players level up way faster then they can actually have a proper castle but at the end of the day they made that choice, i am level 40 i didnt upgrade one of my dwellings to level 7 which is my quest  by doing that i staggered the xp gain leaving me time to build all my op and main castle to the max so when im done with those i can come back and gain all the xp from the buildings that i already built but dont have the quest for.

    well there are more people agreeing with having events than not so you can what ever you want but at the end of the day we out scale you on the vote. and yeah i would if the GGE team would help me move my account to another server with all my progress. and you have to understand some people dont have time and effort to have two accounts that just makes it more draining as it is..
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,845INT3
    DEMOLISHER11 (INT3) said:
    yeah but you basically said that spying is useless so yeah and also what do you mean having the alliance to deal with xD which alliance mass attacks a player because they attacked one of their members, its normal to be attacked i haven't seen an alliance mass hit a player which sent an attack on another castle lord  so that is an irrelevant argument and it dose not come to play at all.
    I never said spying was useless.  Re-read my post.  I have had plenty of alliances "respond" to my attacks, as I have responded to theirs.  Just because YOU have not seen it, does not make it an "irrelevant argument".

    DEMOLISHER11 (INT3) said:
    rewards is not a different topic it is linked with the events as it makes the player have some kind of motivation to do something in the game encourage the player to actually spend time and attack the npcs for some cool rewards. yeah  of course i agree with you that you can get free stuff and troops, but tell me will a new player have 120000 resources to spend to get some troops xD which are not even worth getting, where as if it an event the new player can participate as they can produce mace man for cheap to get better soldiers, also with the free ruby business yes you get rubies but how much time will it be for a player to save up for ruby defense and siege equipment, where as in events players get a good amount of equipment which then encourages them to pvp because at least they have some equipment and soldiers to attack with.
    The newbie players will ALWAYS be at a disadvantage to the established players.  Do you really believe that everyone should be at the same level at all times?  Then we should all be level 70/800 with the same equipment.  Wouldn't THAT be fun?  I bet that forest guy caping RVs and Outposts would LOVE you....

    DEMOLISHER11 (INT3) said:
     yes i agree with you about that the players level up way faster then they can actually have a proper castle but at the end of the day they made that choice, i am level 40 i didnt upgrade one of my dwellings to level 7 which is my quest  by doing that i staggered the xp gain leaving me time to build all my op and main castle to the max so when im done with those i can come back and gain all the xp from the buildings that i already built but dont have the quest for.
    Events force players unknowingly to advance too fast.  There is not way around it.  Event = XP gain.

    well there are more people agreeing with having events than not so you can what ever you want but at the end of the day we out scale you on the vote. and yeah i would if the GGE team would help me move my account to another server with all my progress. and you have to understand some people dont have time and effort to have two accounts that just makes it more draining as it is..
    Currently GGS, and the Moderators, have been agreeing with me.  So, there you go...……….



    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.



  • You guys at Int3 already get equipment sets for coin and "cheap" ruby sets, so quit complaining. Or complain and be disappointed when you don't get events on your server lol.

    Also looking for alliance in Int3, preferably one that isn't full of people crying about the lack of events.
This discussion has been closed.