We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

FAIRNESS ?

Like everyone else, I got all the player surveys ( still get them actually ).   Even thought maybe if gge were sincerely trying to make the game more fair, I might come back and play a bit.    HAHA !   then I looked at the loot scores ... you know the ones that started all fresh and brand new last night.

How can one human be 90 MILLION in loot over the next human.   But of course - we know gge does NOT allow botting !!!   and we also know how committed to FAIRNESS they tell us they are. 

In all FAIRNESS, what they are committed is allowing anyone with an open wallet to liberally contribute to gge's revenue stream. It is NO COINCIDENCE that this extra - extra ordinary human at the top of the loot rankings .... also has an extra - extra - extra -ordinary wallet.   Just look at his RUBY ShapeShifter casts and his 1.6 million might points.

But rest assured fellow suckers ... I mean gamers.   GGE has committed to making the game more fair for all.  They have given us their sincere assurance on this... repeatedly! 

Comments

• Like everyone else, I got all the player surveys ( still get them actually ).   Even thought maybe if gge were sincerely trying to make the game more fair, I might come back and play a bit.    HAHA !   then I looked at the loot scores ... you know the ones that started all fresh and brand new last night.

How can one human be 90 MILLION in loot over the next human.   But of course - we know gge does NOT allow botting !!!   and we also know how committed to FAIRNESS they tell us they are. 

In all FAIRNESS, what they are committed is allowing anyone with an open wallet to liberally contribute to gge's revenue stream. It is NO COINCIDENCE that this extra - extra ordinary human at the top of the loot rankings .... also has an extra - extra - extra -ordinary wallet.   Just look at his RUBY ShapeShifter casts and his 1.6 million might points.

But rest assured fellow suckers ... I mean gamers.   GGE has committed to making the game more fair for all.  They have given us their sincere assurance on this... repeatedly! 
    its not like you get rewards for being top looter... chill. It's fair cause he spent money to get to that point, if he wants to dig from his own wallet and that gives him an extra boost let him. I would rather GGE make their money from whales than get swarmed with ads anyways. 
    The Pacifist - US1 :smiley:
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,937ASIA1
    Like everyone else, I got all the player surveys ( still get them actually ).   Even thought maybe if gge were sincerely trying to make the game more fair, I might come back and play a bit.    HAHA !   then I looked at the loot scores ... you know the ones that started all fresh and brand new last night.

have you ever heard of train hits? or landed more than 10 attacks on a nomad camp/sams camps?
    Or had a better pc to move like in 1 second? 
    There are people that will be better, and have better stuff than you, to play this game.
    Better internet, better connection, better pc's.
    Just watch this guy's video

His clicks are faster than other players, he will do better action movments than you in less than 3/4 seconds, than you in 1 min.
    So don't go around and blame others for botting, since you have no proof that they actually use it, or used it.
    90m loot in a week is really easy to do, same for 100m in 1 day.
    With bm titles (70% loot) and full npc commanders.
    Btw, from one high berimond camp you get like 200k resources or more.... lmao
    Better to cry anyway.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.4m power - Sep. 01. 2019 

Because of my addiction to this game, recently i lost something precious in my life, but that's the nature of our life.
     Just like in this game, sometimes we lose, sometimes we win.
     I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• loot is only the indicator of someone botting ( and gge allowing it..    The bot program does WAY more than loot and that DOES make the game grossly unfair 
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,776AU1
    Or an indicator of how much time you spend looting and how much you loot in that time, I can easily loot 100m on a day if I want to also 200m but most days I don't want to get cube eyes and decide not to, but can also be botting ofc, tho botting is less loot at once but more consitet regular intervals instead.
    Also 1.6m mp is not a lot even I have 1.6m mp while running positives and after next outer realms it'll be almost 1.8m with positives

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • well this human has increased the spread over second place by about 10 mil now ... and seems to be "training" at a relatively constant 10 mil an hour pace.     
  • well this human has increased the spread over second place by about 10 mil now ... and seems to be "training" at a relatively constant 10 mil an hour pace.     
    What do you even care? lol. Just come one here to bitch about the game from your dead accnt / Forum multi?
    The Pacifist - US1 :smiley:

Because of my addiction to this game, recently i lost something precious in my life, but that's the nature of our life.
     To be continued....

• Dark Venom (ASIA1)Dark Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,176ASIA1
    edited 30.04.2019
    Image result for police car lights meme

we got a PM poster. Get him. 

Edit: I'm just dumb. Nvm this. 
    Post edited by Dark Venom (ASIA1) on
    Dark Venom on Asia1, and your mothers tinder dates list. 
    Paypal Me Money on US1, and at the local charity bins stealing clothes. (inactive until I get myself a new laptop).

That was actually a comment on my wall, even you can see it lmao

To be continued....

• Dark Venom (ASIA1)Dark Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,176ASIA1
    Dark Venom on Asia1, and your mothers tinder dates list. 
    Paypal Me Money on US1, and at the local charity bins stealing clothes. (inactive until I get myself a new laptop).
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,604GB1
    I think its fair to say that the bots are back, most of us been around a while can spot the signs of BOT use.

Isolated huge loot scores are an indication but no more than that, it could be that the guy has had a day off work and sat playing gge all day.  A human is normally faster than a bot.

What IS a giveaway is players that play on one time zone all of a sudden getting a load of loot in what would normally be their night time, of course they could be account sharing, or even pulling an all nighter, BUT if this contines night after night then it suggest BOT use or multiple users.  

Also the give away to bot use is if the loot goes up and keeps going up hour after hour after hour with no noticable stops.  Most humans dont loot like this.  

So there is no definitive way to say thats defo bot use, and certainly looking at a huge one off score is not always a perfect indicator.  BUT if you look carefully at the above pointers then that can be a give away.

With regards to individual players another give away tends to be the kind of events they gain their loot in, some events are obviously easy to bot than others.  If a certain player only ever gains loot during easily botable events and never scores loot in other events, again its a pointer.

Non of this is definitive of course there is NO WAY anyone other than GGE can ever truly know, but if you look closly the signs are there.

I also disagree with the comment about it doesnt matter anyway as you dont get rewards from being a top looter, no you dont, but you do get rewards from placing highly in events, and often thats where players will get huge loot from not just hitting towers.

Philt123 @ en 1
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,055INT1
    FAIRNESS ia a word interpreted  by individuals who have no self awareness, and by GGE  who interpreted FAIRNESS in monetary values

I have contacted support more time more time of banned player playing shell accounts using VPN and other reasons , and although they cannot disclose to what penalties are made. but we can all see any result when the account is still being use , so i am embarrassed to say all my complaints meant nothing as nothing changed.

So now i will not waste 1 more second with support, sad but true. FAIRNESS 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • I think its fair to say that the bots are back, most of us been around a while can spot the signs of BOT use.

Isolated huge loot scores are an indication but no more than that, it could be that the guy has had a day off work and sat playing gge all day.  A human is normally faster than a bot.

What IS a giveaway is players that play on one time zone all of a sudden getting a load of loot in what would normally be their night time, of course they could be account sharing, or even pulling an all nighter, BUT if this contines night after night then it suggest BOT use or multiple users.  

Also the give away to bot use is if the loot goes up and keeps going up hour after hour after hour with no noticable stops.  Most humans dont loot like this.  

So there is no definitive way to say thats defo bot use, and certainly looking at a huge one off score is not always a perfect indicator.  BUT if you look carefully at the above pointers then that can be a give away.

With regards to individual players another give away tends to be the kind of events they gain their loot in, some events are obviously easy to bot than others.  If a certain player only ever gains loot during easily botable events and never scores loot in other events, again its a pointer.

Non of this is definitive of course there is NO WAY anyone other than GGE can ever truly know, but if you look closly the signs are there.

I also disagree with the comment about it doesnt matter anyway as you dont get rewards from being a top looter, no you dont, but you do get rewards from placing highly in events, and often thats where players will get huge loot from not just hitting towers.

Im sorry dude, as entertaining as your speech is on any cheating matter, its laughable at best. I tried to reach out to you about the proxie accounts you had a hand in building a few weeks ago, now the job has been done on cg, which is the apparant claim for these accounts existing, and for my troubles you accuse me of bieng a failed proxie, funny because you would look very stupid following that accusation through. i felt with all that had gone down you would be willing to talk about the removal of these accounts, and i recieved hostility, accusation, and attitude lol

Yes ive heard these accounts are owned by res players, this makes it better how? fact is, if the biggest alliance on the server are not prepared to shed themselves of all cheating it will continue at all levels across the server.

So my friendly advice, drop the act on here and sort your in house out before you try to put gge to rights in here about any form of cheating
    Mate you have spent the vast majority of your GGE career as a very senior member of the biggest cheating alliance ever to have graced the UK server.  And dont give me the i didnt know or it wasnt like that previously.  If you dint know its becasue you didnt want to know, as everyone else did!    So please please dont play the i am clean card with me.  I guess you can prove your allegations?  Or you just repeating something someone told u ?

Well i was told that u were 100% a proxy built account too, so I guess we even.   

If you look back at my posts over the last 5 years, I have been consistant in asking for a fair game, I have reported more players than you could possibly imagine over those 5 years, and yet all bar a couple they are still playing. I would LOVE nothign more than for GGE to wipe every multi / cheap proxy built account off the server.  I have asked GGE to do this many times.  But you know something there are proxies being built, LOADS of them as we speak.  Why?  because GGE are quite happy to sell their product 3-400% cheaper, so thats why people do it, as someone who has spent a significant amount on this game, at full UK prices, its somewhat sickening to know its been happenign for so long ans its still happening as we speak  but only GGE can sort this problem.  and they have no interest in doing so.

Open your eyes, take the blinkers off and open your eyes take a look around the game, take a look around all alliances including your own, and tell me how many accounts have been passed around like like a joint at a music festival, tell me how many accounts have probably been built on cheap rubies,   becasue if you believe its just a handfull of accounts, in a small number of alliances you are deliberatly wearing those blinkers again.  becasue its not a handful, its hundreds and hundreds of accounts, and I would be prepared to bet there are similar amounts on the way up as we speak.

I wish you luck ridding the server of proxies I genuinly wish you every sucess in the world.  But unless you get GGE to do it you never going to get anywhere.   Because out of all the HUNDREDS of accounts that  have been proxy built on the UK server, there isnt really any of them that have been banned.   And not one of them have admitted how they were built.  So whilst you can accuse any account on the server as being proxy built, but there is ONLY gge that can know for sure and only GGE that can get rid of that account from the server.  Otherwise its your word against theirs. 

I guess all i can say is welcome to the crusade better late than never.

Philt123 @ en 1
  • Mate you have spent the vast majority of your GGE career as a very senior member of the biggest cheating alliance ever to have graced the UK server.  And dont give me the i didnt know or it wasnt like that previously.  If you dint know its becasue you didnt want to know, as everyone else did!    So please please dont play the i am clean card with me.  I guess you can prove your allegations?  Or you just repeating something someone told u ?

Well i was told that u were 100% a proxy built account too, so I guess we even.   

If you look back at my posts over the last 5 years, I have been consistant in asking for a fair game, I have reported more players than you could possibly imagine over those 5 years, and yet all bar a couple they are still playing. I would LOVE nothign more than for GGE to wipe every multi / cheap proxy built account off the server.  I have asked GGE to do this many times.  But you know something there are proxies being built, LOADS of them as we speak.  Why?  because GGE are quite happy to sell their product 3-400% cheaper, so thats why people do it, as someone who has spent a significant amount on this game, at full UK prices, its somewhat sickening to know its been happenign for so long ans its still happening as we speak  but only GGE can sort this problem.  and they have no interest in doing so.

Open your eyes, take the blinkers off and open your eyes take a look around the game, take a look around all alliances including your own, and tell me how many accounts have been passed around like like a joint at a music festival, tell me how many accounts have probably been built on cheap rubies,   becasue if you believe its just a handfull of accounts, in a small number of alliances you are deliberatly wearing those blinkers again.  becasue its not a handful, its hundreds and hundreds of accounts, and I would be prepared to bet there are similar amounts on the way up as we speak.

I wish you luck ridding the server of proxies I genuinly wish you every sucess in the world.  But unless you get GGE to do it you never going to get anywhere.   Because out of all the HUNDREDS of accounts that  have been proxy built on the UK server, there isnt really any of them that have been banned.   And not one of them have admitted how they were built.  So whilst you can accuse any account on the server as being proxy built, but there is ONLY gge that can know for sure and only GGE that can get rid of that account from the server.  Otherwise its your word against theirs. 

I guess all i can say is welcome to the crusade better late than never.

You say all this, but you made proxies yourself, and then said, they where needed to fight against CG...... if thats the case, delete them now? why are they still around? if you want this change, you should be supplying these accounts yourself should you..... 

Cmon man, you're putting this clean image out here but you dont admit to what you've done. You sit in an alliance who claim all this FP stuff and making the game fair again... but you admitted to making proxies to fight against people because that was the only way to survive so whats the point in all these massive paragraphs.

Next point, claiming that binx was 100% proxy built, who was this? same people giving you the information about cg? Theres a reason half your reports about cg didnt work..... just going to let that sink in

What you going to say to me? Im a PW sharer? multi? bot user? 
    Cmon man, you go round talking about this alliance and that alliance and this player and that player, but your alliance currently has the most proxies after CG. War is over, time to delete them.
    Recruiter of Odins Fury 
    1 of many Vikings to teach Crimson Guard what a real war alliance is.....

Long time player with powerful friends

Remember that this is a game 

I have admitted making proxies?  really?  Some bloke down the pub tell you this did he?

You are missing the point and the point is GGE dont care, the truth is ANY player in the world could very easily start a proxy account today, and it could become a top player in a matter of a week or 2.  Thats the reality of our game.

GGE know about it, they have admitted they know about it that they created the possibility of doing it, they fully admit they support and do not intend to change their pricing policy.  They think its perfectly acceptable to sell the identical thing to different people at  wildly different prices, many hundreds of percent different.  

So until this policy changes nothing with proxies will change becasue frankly if someone says to you dont order that car from mercedes UK, for £30,000 order it from Mercedes Turkey, and you can get it for £10,000.  You are ordering it directly from the manufacturer, recieving exactly the same product,  its not a scam or a fiddle.  Its just Mercedes sell their product significantly cheaper to that market.  What do you do ?  

I guess you are gonna tell me that Cans has only ever accessed one account in his whole life, next?  And the same for HAK, and the same for Liam, and the same for james hayden.  I could go on, there is a massive list.  all of these guys are still doing the same thing they always have done.  are their accounts banned?  if so how many of them what percentage of them?

And how many times have they been reported to GGE ?  How many times has Sir win as an example been banned, 5 10, 20 ?  yet its still there, still clearly someone in it.

And you can point fingers and you can request bans and you can call people out as being this that and the other, but the reality is you are guessing who is doing what.

Ask yourself this question, I go to turkey on holiday,  i  log into the game from my hotel wi fi, and I buy 100 million rubies at significantly cheaper prices.  With those rubies I go on to build an account that has all the best equipment, it can buy millions of the boositing type tools.  The account goes on to dominate events for the next 12 months.  Competing against players who are paying 300% more to try and compete with me.

What rule have i broken?  

The answer is not a single one.  as long as its the only account i play.

This is the fundimental ineuality in the game, this is the problem.  Its human nature to want to get the best value for money possible, and whilst ever this can be done people will do it.

the same goes for Bots and PW sharing and accounts playing 24/7 with multiple players in one account.

Its down to the game manufacturer to stop it.  to make sure it doesnt happen, and to punish it when it does.

Until that happens there will be more and more of these accounts in the game, take a look around.   Seriously, have a good look.  As I said if you are only looking at one or 2 alliances you are wildy missing the point.  

There are aliances literally FULL of these accounts, call them feeder alliances if you will.  where the accounts are grown kept mainly out of the lime light before moving to their intended destination when they are fully built.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) Posts: 118US1
    here is an example of what I think is not fair...

gallantry pts before... 998.. gallantry after purchasing 500% bonus.. 2800... how is that 500%?? exact same troops sent/same tools.

gge fuzzy math

-smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,628INT3
    here is an example of what I think is not fair...

gallantry pts before... 998.. gallantry after purchasing 500% bonus.. 2800... how is that 500%?? exact same troops sent/same tools.

gge fuzzy math

-smalls
    when you say "same tools" were you using boosting tools?  that would be the reason.  They put the 500% on the base amount of Gallantry you would receive from the hit.  So, you cannot take the ~1k points and expect to get that *5.  You have to remove the OTHER boosts to get the base amount, then add the 500% + the other boosts to get your total of 2,800.
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Sign In to comment.