We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Why there are no events on the International 3 server?

Answers

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    When is the next event? 

never
    XD
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,922INT3
    When is the next event? Do we have to wait for Winter before the next set of events start again?

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,722GB1
    edited 26.04.2019
    And there lies the problem Zero communication from GGE over what it was doing so it started a new server, I imagine lots of players fancy a new start on a new server, lets be honest Lots of servers over run with shells / proxy accounts these days so a new server comes around, why wouldnt some players think you know what I will start a gain somewhere fresh somewhere where it will be a level playing field.

But no, the game is of course advertised as GGE its set up to be identical in every way to GGE, there is no way for anyone there to know its not GGE.   But it is different very very different. 

The whole high handed attitude is terrible, no appology, no attempt to rectify those people that have been misled, no acknoledgment at all that GGS have done anything wrong at all.

Just an announcment that there are no plans to make it the same as a normal server, just that we intended it to be this way. 

Do you think if Ford launched a new car, and you went and bought it because you have fords for the last 50 years and it looked like a nice car from the outside.  If when you got it delivered to your house and you found out it had no engine, and all ford said no there are no plan to put an engine in this car.  Technically it isnt really a car at all if it has no method of propulsion, but ford just say tough.

Do you honestly think they would get away with it.   Its advertised as GGE you log into the game via the GGE webite, is it not reasonable to expect it would be GGE you get. 

Now if it was clearly advertied as only half GGE, ie GGE with no events, then thats fine you know what you are getting.  But it wasnt and it still isnt!!!!

What was compounded was that the game when you go to the gge website automatically defaulted to this sodding server, so any new players would have automatically registered on int3!!!!

Shocking, it really is.

I dont know whats so hard all you have to do is tell people what they are getting and what they should expect.  and not advertise one thing and deliver another!!!! 
  • GiantDave (INT3)GiantDave (INT3) Posts: 5INT3
    edited 27.04.2019
    Well... I joined Int 3 about a month ago as a new player. I joined it because it was the newest server (started on UK 1 but everyone was already max level) Even bought a few rubies

I had no idea about events and stuff and built a decent account and alliance. Now I look on the forum there are never going to be events here? Everyone I speak to is wondering if events are going to start next month etc.

This is really poor communication and it's unclear. 

Now I have a choice... quit the server and lose the alliance I helped to build so I can do events, or hope events happen on the server... 

If you wanted a PVP server it should be called that. Not Int 3 when people expect it to be the same as Int 1 and 2 just a newer version
  • Shady lady is the only event through which I get a lot of rubies
    (apart from the wheel of fortune)
    Shady lady is the only event through which I get a lot of rubies
    yep.  Welcome to the original game!

of course, they would LOVE it if you bought some too...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) Posts: 76US1
    Shady lady is the only event through which I get a lot of rubies
    yep.  Welcome to the original game!

of course, they would LOVE it if you bought some too...…..
    Wait you're saying I shouldn't spend my days hitting barb forts with macemen?  :o
    _R11G_ (US1) said:

Wait you're saying I shouldn't spend my days hitting barb forts with macemen?  :o
    Wooden mantlets and spearmen do wonders...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Flamefrost (INT3)Flamefrost (INT3) Posts: 0INT3
    edited 30.04.2019
    Longtime Empire player here, returning after a long hiatus with a new account, and apparently all the events are gone?
    The Event Timeline lists Samurai invasions and Khan invasions and all that jazz but I don't seem to be able to participate. Are they level restricted now? Can someone please explain what's going on?

Edit: I went digging around a little more and apparently INT3 doesn't have events? Is it possible to move my account over to a server with events?
    Longtime Empire player here, returning after a long hiatus with a new account, and apparently all the events are gone?
    The Event Timeline lists Samurai invasions and Khan invasions and all that jazz but I don't seem to be able to participate. Are they level restricted now? Can someone please explain what's going on?
    You joined  INT3.  There are no events in INT3.

Log out, and when you log in from the home page go to the bottom of the screen, and change it to ANY server except INT3.  

Then, start fresh again...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,228ASIA1
    Just saying, they really need to have the preset server to anything other than international 3. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Longtime Empire player here, returning after a long hiatus with a new account, and apparently all the events are gone?

Edit: I went digging around a little more and apparently INT3 doesn't have events? Is it possible to move my account over to a server with events?

International 3 is a server focussing on PVP without events. If you are looking for a server with events, you may select any other server other than INT3. Unfortunately, there is no way to move accounts between servers so you would need to start fresh.

Just saying, they really need to have the preset server to anything other than international 3. 

I will pass your feedback along. :) 
  • Longtime Empire player here, returning after a long hiatus with a new account, and apparently all the events are gone?

International 3 is a server focussing on PVP without events. If you are looking for a server with events, you may select any other server other than INT3. Unfortunately, there is no way to move accounts between servers so you would need to start fresh.

People who spent months on the server still expect events... barely anyone uses the forums and there isn't any indication otherwise
  • _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) Posts: 76US1

People who spent months on the server still expect events... barely anyone uses the forums and there isn't any indication otherwise
    You mean you haven't noticed how the equipment trader sells shapeshifter apprentice equipment? Strange

You mean you haven't noticed how the equipment trader sells shapeshifter apprentice equipment? Strange
    Shhhhh…………  you would be surprised at how many people on INT3 have never looked at the Equipment Trader.

I was accused recently of being a "Paypal Blue Card Player".  Yet, I am only using the COIN Com and Cast from the Equipment Trader.  AND I have never spent any money on this game.

Those who are begging for Events, typically have NOT explored the actual game yet...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 769US1
    but wood mants are sloow tho. macemen and crossbowmen OP AF.
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.

Don't even know what that is... Like I said thousands of new players have no idea that this isn't a normal server. New players join the newest server then hear about things like events and wonder when they will start...
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 896Community Manager
    We are planning on opening the next Outer Realms for INTL 3. Once that is 100% confirmed I will let you know.

Don't even know what that is... Like I said thousands of new players have no idea that this isn't a normal server. New players join the newest server then hear about things like events and wonder when they will start...
    Suggest they play the game they have in front of them.  OR, leave and join the other servers to play THAT game.

I DO agree that the announcements and quests cause confusion.  When I hit level 30, I was presented with the Kings Quest.   Of course, the 1st task is to defeat 25 Foreign or Bloodcrow Castles.  

So, I WOULD agree that GGS should see about turning those announcements and tasks OFF in INT3.
    We are planning on opening the next Outer Realms for INTL 3. Once that is 100% confirmed I will let you know.

That one is more misunderstood than any other.  Perfect choice!  

But, I WILL like getting the Construction / Upgrade tokens...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 896Community Manager
    Wasso (INT3) said:
    I DO agree that the announcements and quests cause confusion.  When I hit level 30, I was presented with the Kings Quest.   Of course, the 1st task is to defeat 25 Foreign or Bloodcrow Castles.  

So, I WOULD agree that GGS should see about turning those announcements and tasks OFF in INT3.
    We don't have an automatic switch for announcements but we have been manually turning off event announcements for INT3. Though knowing my memory there may be a few that slip through by accident.

As for quests, well that's a really complicated and unfortunate thing. We can't turn off those quests as much as we might like to. It is in mind but I think there are a few other issues to work on first!
Sign In to comment.