We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BANNED

I got banned today. No idea why... GGE EXPLAIN YOURSELF.

Comments

• Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) Posts: 387US1
    Good luck in finding answers here instead of actually contacting support.
  • paulyte (GB1)paulyte (GB1) Posts: 69GB1
    Good luck in finding answers here instead of actually contacting support.
    Whether support or forum, good luck getting an answer!!  :D
    ++ Proud member of an honest and genuine alliance, YOUNG UPRISING! ++

☨ A renown Teutonic knight of old ☨
    Beware all those who challenge the virtues of the mighty Teutonic Empire

"Helfen - Wehren - Heilen " Help - Defend - Heal" 
  • I messaged support.. no answer. It said when I logged on to GGE that they will contact me. No evidence ban.. is that even allowed? @BM ang1243 @BM Fujiwara @BM Neroxnex @BM_Keira
  • Usually they will send you an email explaining why you were banned.

Looking at your castle you have a 2,499.8 day ban so I would guess there was an issue with a recent payment to GGS.
    Like maybe you bought rubys and then the transaction was later canceled by your credit card company for example.
    Usually you are able to "lift" your ban if you pay the missing sum of money you owe them.
  • They haven't god damn emailed me yet...
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 570AU1
    Usually they will send you an email explaining why you were banned.

Looking at your castle you have a 2,499.8 day ban so I would guess there was an issue with a recent payment to GGS.
    Like maybe you bought rubys and then the transaction was later canceled by your credit card company for example.
    Usually you are able to "lift" your ban if you pay the missing sum of money you owe them.
    sounds like theres a simple answer for this kind of ban..dont buy rubies p

Shares @ au 1
  • You'll need to contact customer support to appeal your ban. Typically, emails detailing the reason behind the ban are sent to the email associated with your game account. Even if you did not receive one, we're unable to assist with account related issues on the forums and you'll need to direct your situation to support. I've linked below where you can submit a ticket. Closing this thread. :)

https://support.goodgamestudios.com/
This discussion has been closed.