We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread : Relic - What you need to know!

BM QueenBBM QueenB Posts: 201
Hello again brave warriors,
Please leave your feedback, thought, comments, questions and suggestions in this discussion thread as always - Thanks a lot! 
Best regards,
Your Empire Family Team
Post edited by Wylka on

Comments

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,681GB1
    edited 29.04.2019

How can relic be one tier higher than unique equipments when relic equipments are much easier to obtain than unique ones and in larger quantities?

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• I am personally excited for this feature, but I hope it is somewhat balanced.  I see you can forge a piece for 5k coins, which is kind of weird...

I would imagine it should start off with a cost of 1 million coins and the reset at the forge should be weekly rather then daily.  That is if the armor is as good as some of the screenshots I have seen from the test server.
  • _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) Posts: 76US1
    Finally a feature that's useful and exclusive to level 70s. Seems rather annoying to get though, with it not being lootable and stats being at least partially randomized.
  • samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) Posts: 160ASIA1
    has potential reminds me of before we had the unique sets trying to build up our own commanders from looting hopefully its executed well still a bit confused about the stats and all that but looks good so far.
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,826INT3
    What we will have to bear in mind, is just how many different items there truly are. Coms specific to Nomads, Samurai, Berimond and 'glory invasion'.  Casts focused on NCP.  Similar for gems.

I agree with @Zenzer (GB1)   These seem to be more of an upgrade to the Legendary equipment than a level above the Unique ones.  The Unique were designed to be a specific set.  Although, GGE could claim this is a response to Player 'feedback' regarding making Custom Cast / Coms.  Many of us remember the blow-up over the "un-intended" use of certain Unique items when mixed together.  So, these Relic ones are designed to be mixed, but only with other Relic items.  This includes Gems.  

So, good and bad from my view.  GOOD that we can make decent Custom sets.  BAD is storage will again be an issue.  

Now we know why the "lost and found" was introduced at the same time...…..

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• What we will have to bear in mind, is just how many different items there truly are. Coms specific to Nomads, Samurai, Berimond and 'glory invasion'.  Casts focused on NCP.  Similar for gems.

I agree with @Zenzer (GB1)   These seem to be more of an upgrade to the Legendary equipment than a level above the Unique ones.  The Unique were designed to be a specific set.  Although, GGE could claim this is a response to Player 'feedback' regarding making Custom Cast / Coms.  Many of us remember the blow-up over the "un-intended" use of certain Unique items when mixed together.  So, these Relic ones are designed to be mixed, but only with other Relic items.  This includes Gems.  

So, good and bad from my view.  GOOD that we can make decent Custom sets.  BAD is storage will again be an issue.  
    Now we know why the "lost and found" was introduced at the same time...…..
    I don't keep the event specific commander - just sell the pieces as they are a waste of space - i have specific PvP comms and event comms enough as you can only do 5 attacks at a time in reality as it takes a while for crows and fi's to respawn !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 812Community Manager
    How can relic be one tier higher than unique equipments when relic equipments are much easier to obtain than unique ones and in larger quantities?
    Getting good ones, especially sets of them will be very hard.

What about alliance's smithy level?
    This is something that we have in mind for the future. Currently it has no effect.

I see this and think one thing. HELL NO!
    Please take the time to test this feature on the Beta (if possible) and then give us feedback on it. This is why we are releasing the feature like this: so that it can be properly tested and reviewed.

BAD is storage will again be an issue.  
    We are aware of this issue and are considering what to do about it.
  • Awesomecastle13 (US1)Awesomecastle13 (US1) Posts: 201US1
    edited 30.04.2019
    We all know that this will become unbalanced sooner or later, its in GGEs nature. Give to the rich and screw the balance.  Fix the damn balance first, ***.
  • sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) Posts: 112INT2

Nice to see this coming but some questions. Why is the cap for pvp cy strenght only 20% max? And normal cy only 80%? I cant see why this new relic should be stronger then a master summoner which already has 120 melee ranged and 120% cy. Also pvp flank is only 30% mwx and nornal idk since i didnt got a gem with it kn testserver. Is it possible we get a list with max new caps? Ik the new systen can reach 150 melee ranged pvp but it seems impossible to obtain those pieces at short time

Also why is it impossible to mix these pieces with nor al pieces or looks? I personally like to mix my pieces to get best effort and looked forward to combining it with uniques and hoping for something nice.

For the rest it looks like a nice update. Can other servers except it in start of june or midway may?

sarah1 @ 7
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 567AU1
    I like extra bits and pieces but this game is getting way too hard to play
    Shares @ au 1
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 288SKN1
    hard to say anything else about it but it is just really confusing when many of those equipments and heros and gems looks the same but have totally different powers.
  • Duhul din lampă (RO1)Duhul din lampă (RO1) Posts: 736RO1
    edited 30.04.2019
    I think it's a good idea to put a new bonus(es) at this  relic equipment like : stole coins and rubies ...+XY%  (from NPC)

Post edited by Duhul din lampă (RO1) on

• I think they should have a Cmdr where u can Steal Flint from who u attack, or Sand and Bricks.. :^)
  • Lewis_1812 (GB1)Lewis_1812 (GB1) Posts: 20GB1
    edited 30.04.2019
    I don't like the idea of this at all, really hard to tell if they will replace the already best PvP coms and castellans but if so, just renders unique equipment sets pointless. Spent too much effort at cost creating these sets only for them to perhaps be worthless overnight. 

will wait to see what the update enfolds etc but if it's rubbish, just gonna quit the game...simple. 
    Server loot record on UK1- (28/01/2018).
    http://prntscr.com/i6u6zp

New record on UK1- (13/01/2019) :)
    http://prntscr.com/m8j849
  • I tested this feature a bit on the test server and seems to be a decent update. The new equipment brings some utility sets, they're not really good for PvP due to the limits on cy and flank, so the unique sets will still be better, but they're quite good for npcs from what I've seen and bring some interesting new stats that can be used outside of war.
  • Here is a couple of Commanders I have been able to put together is just a couple of days.

http://prntscr.com/niu651
    http://prntscr.com/niu7lo
    http://prntscr.com/niu8f4

This is the only Castilian I have so far. Seems harder to get Cast equipment. Only 1 Gem so far from Alliance Smithy.
    Lots of Hero's, sold about half

http://prntscr.com/niu9b3

All but 1 have no gems

Advise is get looting for coins, There is no limit on how many you can smithy, however the price can get steep after just 4 or 5. Note Relics shown are on Test Server.
    ObarfoUser @ usa 1
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) Posts: 524GB1
    edited 01.05.2019
    @ObarfoUser (US1)

how many coins - i run with a balance about 50m anyway !

@BM Fujiwara  Wanted to tag queen bee but couldn't find :wink:

can we clarify something else - is power 1 better than 5 or visa versa - is not really clear and not seeing difference in current stats !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • @ObarfoUser (US1)

how many coins - i run with a balance about 50m anyway !

@BM Fujiwara  Wanted to tag queen bee but couldn't find :wink:

can we clarify something else - is power 1 better than 5 or visa versa - is not really clear and not seeing difference in current stats !
    First one is 5k, 10k, 20k, 40k, 80k, 160k, 320k ........

You can also buy with Rubies
    ObarfoUser @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.