We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Petition for Events on International 3

Hey everyone, Ive been asking around and almost every alliance, also the big ones, want events in International 3. If you want this too, type below and eventually a Moderator will see this. The least thing they could have done is letting us know there aren't any events before we started playing on this server!

Comments

• Yes i agree with this should have been a warning pop up. I'v spent a bit of money on this game but now not to keen on spending any more. I came back to this game after stopping playing for some time. expecting lots of events well there is but not on this server :( with no warnings or anything. i really do hope this will change very soon as i am loosing interest very fast now and may stop for good.
    PLEASE BRING IN THE EVENTS GOODGAME 
  • Bubo87 (INT3)Bubo87 (INT3) Posts: 1INT3
    I agree with this!
  • I agree with this!
  • ZioCru (INT3)ZioCru (INT3) Posts: 1INT3
    I agree :smile:
  • Vrengr (INT3)Vrengr (INT3) Posts: 1INT3
    I agree
  • _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) Posts: 76US1
    edited 29.04.2019
    I laugh at all of your misguided judgements. 

What the heck is with all these INT3 players not doing anything on forums and then posting "I agree" on this thread?
    Post edited by _R11G_ (US1) on
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,679GB1
    This is gold

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• I agree c:
  • dsoKing (INT3)dsoKing (INT3) Posts: 2INT3
    I agree

1König @ de 1
  • tournaments are very important if someone wants grow up in the game, im agree

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    I don't want events in my server.
    So i don't agree
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• blakk (INT3)blakk (INT3) Posts: 1INT3
    Agree

• Imperor (INT3)Imperor (INT3) Posts: 1INT3
    I agree with this!
  • I agree
  • Please bring in the events on International 3.
  • anli (INT3)anli (INT3) Posts: 1INT3
    Please bring in the events on International 3.
  • PascalH (INT3)PascalH (INT3) Posts: 1INT3
    i agree
    please bring event in internation server 3
  • samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) Posts: 160ASIA1
    didnt they create it with intent of no events to make it a pvp server, simple fix for u people who wants events play on a proper server
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
  • i agree with this, they could of said something about no events happening on this server before they made this, what they should of done is put a big pop-up saying that there are no events on the server, i am sure they have no problem with the pop-ups as i get pop-ups every 5 mins about buying rubies. there is not a lot to do really that is why half of the players quit as it is boring without some competitions , and i do not  want to leave as i spent money on this server but if they keep on pushing like this i will eventually quit, do not put money on this server its not worth it.
  • I don't want events in my server.
    So i don't agree
    We are not talking about your server. We are talking about International 3
This discussion has been closed.