We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

game auto loading flash version not html5

Game is automatically loading the flash version of the game and not the html5 version, I am not typing /flash at end of web address it just auto loads!!!!! Anyone else having this issue!!!
http://prntscr.com/nhxchu
Tony Burton @ usa 1

Comments

• Nogrod (GB1)Nogrod (GB1) Posts: 28GB1
    Started last night for me and others in my alliance report the same today.
    Nogrod @ en 1
  • TheBigO (ASIA1)TheBigO (ASIA1) Posts: 99ASIA1
    Same here, started yesterday
    TheBigO @ WWW 1
  • Started last night & members of my alliance today are experiencing the same thing
    Xena2000 @ usa 1
  • retiro (SKN1)retiro (SKN1) Posts: 40SKN1
    Same here since yesterday.
    retiro @ skn 1
  • BoBski (GR1)BoBski (GR1) Posts: 113GR1
    Same here...
    BoBski @ GR 1
  • Same here
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 576
    Hiya, I'm still digging into the details at the moment, but this is basically the top priority at the moment:

We had to redirect to Flash due to technical issues on other servers over the weekend, which were apparently causing critical problems in our HTML5 version of the game. So in order to save the other remaining global servers from an issue like that, we had to redirect it to Flash for the time being. We are currently working on a solution for this and want to redirect it back to HTML5 of course, but we will update the community as soon as we've got new information about that.

I or a CM will post a more detailed update as soon as one is available!
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• Hiya, I'm still digging into the details at the moment, but this is basically the top priority at the moment:

We had to redirect to Flash due to technical issues on other servers over the weekend, which were apparently causing critical problems in our HTML5 version of the game. So in order to save the other remaining global servers from an issue like that, we had to redirect it to Flash for the time being. We are currently working on a solution for this and want to redirect it back to HTML5 of course, but we will update the community as soon as we've got new information about that.

can you copy this to the HTML thread as well as my p/c doesn't want to do it for some reason !
     @BM Fujiwara
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • paulyte (GB1)paulyte (GB1) Posts: 69GB1
    Game is automatically loading the flash version of the game and not the html5 version, I am not typing /flash at end of web address it just auto loads!!!!! Anyone else having this issue!!!
    http://prntscr.com/nhxchu
    You should be happy you get flash as default, and not the sad excuse for a html version  ;)
    ++ Proud member of an honest and genuine alliance, YOUNG UPRISING! ++

☨ A renown Teutonic knight of old ☨
    Beware all those who challenge the virtues of the mighty Teutonic Empire

"Helfen - Wehren - Heilen " Help - Defend - Heal" 
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 560AU1
    edited 30.04.2019
    mm I seem to be on html5 but bookmarks dont show castles bookmarked.... edit...my issues is with flash..I HAVE been redirected to flash
    Shares @ au 1
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 576
    Hiya, I'm still digging into the details at the moment, but this is basically the top priority at the moment:

can you copy this to the HTML thread as well as my p/c doesn't want to do it for some reason !
     @BM Fujiwara
    Should be fixed this afternoon now :)
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

Sign In to comment.