Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Shapeshifters

Sorry if this been brought up before, but i was wondering if i was the only one who was getting 500 points from ss hits even on hardcore mode consistently after first 2 days, i dont mind, but when i am only getting 50 charms its a piss take, this isnt the first ss event its happened feel like its systematic
@UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)

Comments

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    LMAO looks who is back ROFL
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 160
    lol im not back on asia server, i never ever played it seriously lol my main account is on uk i played 1-2 hours a day whenever the american peeps were online and still smashed half the "best" players at the time 

dont worry when i have more time i am starting on another server again thinking between us or asia :)
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
  • organza (US1)organza (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    edited 28.04.2019

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file