We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Indian Server War

Comments

• Lol did you forget the other ones? Let me help you

RIP

And here's your best attacker

Ouch

88 against 1560 in the front

RIP

Stay Butthurt

The Devil
  • Saint DS, who stole a op and ran talking about this.
    Did u forget about ours ids being ruined by ur dear FFA ally in last war
    and even in this was who hit us in the middle of the night out of no where:P<\/div>

<\/div>
    Talking about balls(cwl)<\/div>

<\/div>
    and as for hitting when u r online<\/div>

Lol did you forget the other ones? Let me help you

RIP

And here's your best attacker

Ouch

88 against 1560 in the front

RIP

Stay Butthurt

Ammul Baby had to run in Def mode to procure these reports:P

• Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838

Some of the recent ones 

RIP

:wink: 

RIP Loser King 
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • sanjeev3 (IN1)sanjeev3 (IN1) Posts: 17IN1

Some of the recent ones 

RIP

RIP Loser King 

That was a technical problem and thats nothing for GK, did it decrease its performance? 
  • king24 (IN1)king24 (IN1) Posts: 160IN1

Some of the recent ones 

RIP

RIP Loser King 

That was a technical problem and thats nothing for GK, did it decrease its performance? 
    (Slow claps) Check the dates properly -_-  
    Live and enjoy your life to the fullest. 
    Level 70+
    Proud member of World War 3  -IND 1

It doesn't get any more closer than this :P 
    http://prntscr.com/hda8dz

Some of the recent ones 

RIP

RIP Loser King 

(Slow claps) Check the dates properly -_-  

Was it on the war start day? :wondering:
    OGZ's defending skills :hushed:

Few more kills

• War War and War......uff... I'm fed up now.....
    Shiv sena are playing war in a decent manner but UAl guyzz you just lost respect.....the reality is ual cant defeat Shiv sena so they are trying to bring neutral alliances also in war....seriously?? come on....If you cant defeat SS then why dont just quit....why living in a denial mode...ual have a long list of big ruby wales but i think they all lack common sense....either they dont understand the meaning of neutral...and this is what happens when you live on your parents money....Before playing go and get some proper education....(powerfulkris,mohammed mohsin)this is for you .....you cant accept the fact that you are losing so you are trying to seek some pleaure attacking castles that has no soldiers....Guys who not in our server please dont join because here there are many illliterates like those ual players who just know how to attack inactive ids....rk1426 personally i dont care about your existence in this game...but because you are the leader of ual i must say this...that you have a bunch of idiots in your alliance who knows how to spend money.....see i am also in your server only so i know whats happening....and ual your description....wow...let me say this in our own language...Lulli choti aur batte badi badi....#ual 
             #born losers
          #a bunch of illiterates   #start accepting the truth....
    #The Reality......losers....
  • arun254 (IN1)arun254 (IN1) Posts: 14IN1
    War War and War......uff... I'm fed up now.....
    Shiv sena are playing war in a decent manner but UAl guyzz you just lost respect.....the reality is ual cant defeat Shiv sena so they are trying to bring neutral alliances also in war....seriously?? come on....If you cant defeat SS then why dont just quit....why living in a denial mode...ual have a long list of big ruby wales but i think they all lack common sense....either they dont understand the meaning of neutral...and this is what happens when you live on your parents money....Before playing go and get some proper education....(powerfulkris,mohammed mohsin)this is for you .....you cant accept the fact that you are losing so you are trying to seek some pleaure attacking castles that has no soldiers....Guys who not in our server please dont join because here there are many illliterates like those ual players who just know how to attack inactive ids....rk1426 personally i dont care about your existence in this game...but because you are the leader of ual i must say this...that you have a bunch of idiots in your alliance who knows how to spend money.....see i am also in your server only so i know whats happening....and ual your description....wow...let me say this in our own language...Lulli choti aur batte badi badi....#ual 
             #born losers
    well said 

UAL one of biggest alliance in INDIA1 once but the name is ruining due to bad behavior and arrogant from the players this is why they losing war and their players  
  • War War and War......uff... I'm fed up now.....
             #born losers
    More or less..Those words are reality.....
    A Level 70+ player in indian server....
    And i am soon going to become one of the best in the server.....#soon.....
  • nishantpant1234 (IN1)nishantpant1234 (IN1) Posts: 87IN1
    edited 21.04.2019

First of all, why take part in war? First day of war, FFA did surprise attack and all ffa wings took part. Now their allies asking for neutral and crying when counter hits started?. Right now the situation is in stalemate, win or lose is decided when war ends.

How does bringing neutral allaince prove someone is weak? Use the term "common sense" which u said above. Bringing more allies in war means more challenge.

Decent manner was well proved last war when IDs of ual were hacked.

Shame to see allies abandoning their own family in war time ( hardships :P)

Good game farm is also an alternative if you are fed up of war - take my advice :)

(atleast spell "illiterate" correctly)

• Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    Shiv sena are playing war in a decent manner but UAl guyzz you just lost respect.....the reality is ual cant defeat Shiv sena so they are trying to bring neutral alliances also in war....seriously?? come on....If you cant defeat SS then why dont just quit....why living in a denial mode...ual have a long list of big ruby wales but i think they all lack common sense....either they dont understand the meaning of neutral...and this is what happens when you live on your parents money....Before playing go and get some proper education....(powerfulkris,mohammed mohsin)this is for you .....you cant accept the fact that you are losing so you are trying to seek some pleaure attacking castles that has no soldiers....Guys who not in our server please dont join because here there are many illliterates like those ual players who just know how to attack inactive ids....rk1426 personally i dont care about your existence in this game...but because you are the leader of ual i must say this...that you have a bunch of idiots in your alliance who knows how to spend money.....see i am also in your server only so i know whats happening....and ual your description....wow...let me say this in our own language...Lulli choti aur batte badi badi....#ual&nbsp;
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;#born losers
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; #a bunch of illiterates&nbsp; &nbsp;#start accepting the truth....
    #The Reality......losers...."}}">https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/comment/5043695#Comment_5043695

First of all, why take part in war? First day of war, FFA did surprise attack and all ffa wings took part. Now their allies asking for neutral and crying when counter hits started?. Right now the situation is in stalemate, win or lose is decided when war ends.

How does bringing neutral allaince prove someone is weak? Use the term "common sense" which u said above. Bringing more allies in war means more challenge.

Good game farm is also an alternative if you are fed up of war - take my advice :)

Dogs keep barking. Don't waste your time in trying to convince them. Enjoy game and life. Peace  
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • First of all, why take part in war? First day of war, FFA did surprise attack and all ffa wings took part. Now their allies asking for neutral and crying when counter hits started?. Right now the situation is in stalemate, win or lose is decided when war ends.

and who are you??

ual attacking skills...

PS...no defensive HOL in any of these 2 reports..

• Shiv sena are playing war in a decent manner but UAl guyzz you just lost respect.....the reality is ual cant defeat Shiv sena so they are trying to bring neutral alliances also in war....seriously?? come on....If you cant defeat SS then why dont just quit....why living in a denial mode...ual have a long list of big ruby wales but i think they all lack common sense....either they dont understand the meaning of neutral...and this is what happens when you live on your parents money....Before playing go and get some proper education....(powerfulkris,mohammed mohsin)this is for you .....you cant accept the fact that you are losing so you are trying to seek some pleaure attacking castles that has no soldiers....Guys who not in our server please dont join because here there are many illliterates like those ual players who just know how to attack inactive ids....rk1426 personally i dont care about your existence in this game...but because you are the leader of ual i must say this...that you have a bunch of idiots in your alliance who knows how to spend money.....see i am also in your server only so i know whats happening....and ual your description....wow...let me say this in our own language...Lulli choti aur batte badi badi....#ual&nbsp;
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;#born losers
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; #a bunch of illiterates&nbsp; &nbsp;#start accepting the truth....
    #The Reality......losers...."}}">https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/comment/5043695#Comment_5043695

Haha,....this needs a serious reply....first of all...i guess this is not a English grammar class so while writing a post there might be spelling mistakes and the motive of writing this post was to convey that damn message which i think you never got or will never get....and Nishant bro if your so concerned about spelling mistakes of others..do one thing leave game and start correcting spellings of each and every individual using this forum....because in game your useless....so you can be a bit useful to those in forum by correcting their minor mistakes....

obviously..bring more allies means more challenge but only attacking inactive ids of those allies..i think is a bit offtrack....well i guess in SS also there are many accounts that were hacked so plzz dont bring that lame excuse....the thing is when you dont know what we are talking about please dont bring your nose in between to get attention....

its not abandoning our family during war but the thing is we cant play this game every now and then,...so there are some players who cannot play sometimes....ohh and if this is shame then shame to all those ual ,illu and all their wing players who are in protection mode....see they are not helping their alliances during their war(harships:P)..so sad to see.....
    Anyways this was excepted nothing new.....good game farm...ohh. so thats the advice you have given to all your other players right....now things are falling in place...thats why they are in protection mode.....great bro....

Ranjan i can see who's the dog here.....
    :smile:  

• comparing offline defense setup with only attackers in castle versus real defending, your iq shows great value

• Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) Posts: 548US1

Oh btw,

Thanks for Glory Hit <3
    rafey69? Are you the guy that created the Chakravyuh Alliance Blog?

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• nishantpant1234 (IN1)nishantpant1234 (IN1) Posts: 87IN1
    edited 27.04.2019

Then you shouldn't have yourself spoken about "illiterate". Well, wierd to classify people as literate and illiterate on basis of game. What to expect from ffa anyways.

Inactivity or activity is not the concern of opposition allaince as long as you are in war (depends you go inactive cause war hardships :P).

Well it can be much better if you present your grounds in better way. As you stated yourself u have option to go in protection if you are not active.

"inactivity" sounds more lame excuse to run away from a war by using the term "neutral". We have our ids in war whether they are inactive or active.

Good Game farm is the advise I generally give to people who are not capable to withstand a simple war game and search every possible say to avoid conflict (killing the meaning of a war game)

:) Even Ranjan can see very well, what happens to pigs when they mess with a pride of lions ( (cwl) they demand neutral in forum from other servers).

I hope I gave the response which you were in search of.

HG!!!

Sign In to comment.