Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Server war Reports

Comments

• Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) US1 Posts: 628

Morry who got rekt  ?  iam confused 
    Its quite amusing you bother to screenshot and upload 32 wolves dying from a few days ago lmao

I, on the other hand, won't bother screenshotting and posting all the farming hits on you. People can just go and laugh at the flaming dumpsters that are your castles.

• Morry who got rekt  ?  iam confused 
    Its quite amusing you bother to screenshot and upload 32 wolves dying from a few days ago lmao

I, on the other hand, won't bother screenshotting and posting all the farming hits on you. People can just go and laugh at the flaming dumpsters that are your castles.

thats how u got REKT  Morry :)
    Imagine honor sniping in the SW.
    The Pacifist - US1 :smiley:
  • Willy Tell (US1)Willy Tell (US1) US1 Posts: 113

Morry who got rekt  ?  iam confused 

thats how u got REKT  Morry :)
    Lol posting metro and capital hits. Just stfu already AMR, you're complete and utter garbage.
    well that is KON for you
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 562
    Come on guys we literally have a banter thread just keep it to reports here please.

• Kvass (US1)Kvass (US1) RU1 Posts: 271
    edited 13.05.2019

KINGDOM OF OPEN GATED  so what is this u guys cant kill 700  BTW  it was only me who sent HIT  lol change your words bro 

im sorry did i hear open gates

so what is this u guy cant even kill 400 hahaha delete your post bro

:harold:
    MFUGA

Sign In to comment.