We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Systematic Offers

The second idea for offers, this one affecting what's offered instead of how it's displayed.

I think it would be a good idea to offer specific things for players who have triggered in-game events by doing certain actions. For example, my alliance declares war on an alliance of equal size. I would get a popup offer for troops, Vet horrors, food, etc, and could spend accordingly. Or perhaps I've used a lot of feathers in quick succession. Boom, feathers offer. Running a nomad train and detect that I've finished and haven't hit nomads for a little bit? Boom, nomad booster offer.

Instead of making them as randomized as they are now, we could make them based around the player's actions and offering them things we think they would more than likely want or like in their current situation. The examples above are only the start of what's possible and plausible. What about players using XP banners and then just offering them straight xp. It's almost like a devil's offer. "Hey, I see what you're doing, mind if I tempt you into doing it quicker and better?"

Tell me what you think.
Goliath @ Asia1 - Elder Maxson @ USA1 

Comments

• TempranceTemprance Posts: 825Moderator
    Hey,

I'm not sure about the feasibility of adding such a system but I will definitely pass on this suggestion if it is something you would like to see and take advantage of :)

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    Ok lets say this works, but what about the 100% ruby offers?

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Azelfian (ASIA1)Azelfian (ASIA1) Posts: 277ASIA1
    Ok lets say this works, but what about the 100% ruby offers?

Those can stay popped up. They're globalized and important for all levels of buyers.
    Goliath @ Asia1 - Elder Maxson @ USA1 

• paulyte (GB1)paulyte (GB1) Posts: 69GB1

You could at least allow us to use browsers that hide the offers  :D

++ Proud member of an honest and genuine alliance, YOUNG UPRISING! ++

☨ A renown Teutonic knight of old ☨
    Beware all those who challenge the virtues of the mighty Teutonic Empire

"Helfen - Wehren - Heilen " Help - Defend - Heal" 
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,218ASIA1
    The second idea for offers, this one affecting what's offered instead of how it's displayed.

I think it would be a good idea to offer specific things for players who have triggered in-game events by doing certain actions. For example, my alliance declares war on an alliance of equal size. I would get a popup offer for troops, Vet horrors, food, etc, and could spend accordingly. Or perhaps I've used a lot of feathers in quick succession. Boom, feathers offer. Running a nomad train and detect that I've finished and haven't hit nomads for a little bit? Boom, nomad booster offer.

Instead of making them as randomized as they are now, we could make them based around the player's actions and offering them things we think they would more than likely want or like in their current situation. The examples above are only the start of what's possible and plausible. What about players using XP banners and then just offering them straight xp. It's almost like a devil's offer. "Hey, I see what you're doing, mind if I tempt you into doing it quicker and better?"

Tell me what you think.
    When I bought my Nomad booster the other day - I got an offer for the seasonal event booster for direct rubies purchase. So they do have the system for it. 
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
Sign In to comment.