We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Buff. The. Capitols.

mnight (US1)mnight (US1) Posts: 1,427US1

Back in the day, 4 years ago.. Capitols were something to not just fight over but be proud you had in your alliance.  They offered defense and offense that no one else could have.. 

Then in a strange twist of GGE stating it was "fairness" and "balance" everyone with a certain title could recruit those same troops.. Pretty unfair to the alliances who worked hard capturing, building and maintaining the Capitols.

Green caps for the past 4 years are nothing but paper weights. We were told by Mods and CS staff several times, that the capitols would be buffed... but instead all GGE has done is buff the titles adding more troops and then the recent buff to the barracks adding yet more troops, if you upgrade it with construction tokens...

When will capitols mean something again to the alliances who fought and earned them? Vet defense perhaps? Make it have a food bonus like metros? Something other than it sitting there reminding us that our hard work was wiped away by "fairness and balance"... which actually was ended with hourly endless pop up troop offers, superior equipment purchases and pay to level buys. 

Please, buff as promised. 

"Mark Night 5ever Crew"
"Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
"Property of MoP Crew"
"Sold to TM Crew"
"Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
"Uggs and Ipads Crew"
"Ersihoe Crew"
"Bishes do love winkies Crew"
"Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
Post edited by mnight (US1) on

Comments

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    edited 25.04.2019
    You asking for captials and metros to be improved
    In the  meantime, gge devs:
    *I have something else in my mind, are you interested?*

And there's more  lmao, check the test server =))
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,826INT3
    Confirmed...…….

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,669
    Yep and it all becomes obvious now where the development effort has gone.  Certainly not into the royal cap event thats for sure, or the older events.   

Lets hope its a good update and not just another thinly disguised ruby fest.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,086INT1
    edited 26.04.2019
    I do agree Capitals are long outdated and in war pretty much useless , so please upgrade them and and worth owning .
    PS What about the Royal Quest will they ever return 
    Post edited by BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) on
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) Posts: 76US1
    You asking for captials and metros to be improved
    In the  meantime, gge devs:
    *I have something else in my mind, are you interested?*

43.8% construction speed boost huh? Guess that's GGS's way of saying, "here's those timeskips back". Also the "You might as well only make PO and fire reduction casts and not pvp ones"
  • Azelfian (ASIA1)Azelfian (ASIA1) Posts: 277ASIA1
    You've found the Relics! There will be an official announcement about them soon and a feedback thread. Have fun!
    r/woooosh
    Goliath @ Asia1 - Elder Maxson @ USA1 

• mnight (US1)mnight (US1) Posts: 1,427US1
    edited 27.04.2019
    You've found the Relics! There will be an official announcement about them soon and a feedback thread. Have fun!
    Honestly we would be more excited if we were listened to for a change. Would be refreshing/10... and perhaps they can work on making html5 work properly before introducing anything else new...since a huge chunk of us are still having to use flash.. that would be the official announcement we would love to hear about.

and no, my less than 3mo old gaming laptop is not the issue..just wanted to put that out there in advance since so many people in that thread were told it was what they were using lol
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) Posts: 897US1
    edited 28.04.2019
    What the xxxx is that relic update

Is this goodgame empire or cartoon character simulator

edited so i dont get banned
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

Sign In to comment.