We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Wheel of fortune

Does anyone have those numbers how many tickets do I have to use to get which level, and maybe also ruby prizes for opening which level, I know level7 needs about 40k tickets.
I had those old numbers but they changed them in wheel of fortune update, I dont actually understand why we now need more tickets to get higher levels than before when we actually still get same amount of tickets in events than before, GGS logic.

Comments

• BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    Level 6 required 500 spins, or 1500 tickets on the old system, so presumably 15,000 on the new. I did know them all up to 6, but to be honest I guess 6+ is all you're really interested in
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 288SKN1
    Level 6 required 500 spins, or 1500 tickets on the old system, so presumably 15,000 on the new. I did know them all up to 6, but to be honest I guess 6+ is all you're really interested in
    yes, that level9 would be interesting to know, but maybe also level8.

at the old system level 8 was something like 9000, so it could be 90 000 now?

• BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    I would suspect so. As far as I can it's all just "scaled up x10" as far as I've bothered to get to in the new system
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

Sign In to comment.