Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Respect your players and correct the mistakes you make

Why are there many mistakes all the time in this game?
Over the last 15 days, I've been witnessing a lot of mistakes that GGE has made.
For example:
1. The previous Spring Nights festival - 1 piece of equipment was missing for the commandant which we received
2. The current Spring Nights festival - in the second round, the prize is the Phoenix Knight Commander, but the gem belongs to Commander Yule Grinner       https://prnt.sc/nbqbik
3. In the last two Foreign Event, two guys from my alliance ... they did not get the commanders which they conquered. They received their awards after several complaints.
4. I got the title Throne Guardian in the Kindom's League event. I should have got it a lot of Constructin and Upgrade Tokens with this title. It did not happen. I only got 10 Constructions tokens and 40 Upgrade Tokens. I wrote 3 complaints (with evidence) for Support ... but no results. I did not get tokens that belong to me (116 Construction tokens and 327 Upgrade tokens).

This is only a small part of the errors and mistakes I know.
Also, many players who have played for years and who have bought a lot of rubies now leave the game.
Does anyone follow how many "dead" and inactive accounts which were the property active but  disappointed players?
We spend a lot of time, effort and money in this game. In the meantime we get constant mistakes and damages. These things are humiliating for all players.
I will not buy 1 ruby ​​until I get my compensated (my tokens).
Many players think similarly
I've been talking about similar mistakes earlier ... but  the mistakes  are becoming more and more common.
I'm serious now ... until I get my tokens ... I will not buy rubies. If these situations are repeated often ... I will stop this game ... and I will go to some game site that is more respectful to me
I'll give  to You   :)  and  <3   ....   or    >:)
The choice is yours. Everyone will get what he deserves.     
 o:)    :D

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,021
    How do you get thoise numbers for throne guardian?

for me 4+10 is 14 consturcion tokens and
    41+104 is 145 upgrade tokens that is if you have the season pass

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Sttela (INT1)Sttela (INT1) INT1 Posts: 54
    When I won the title of Throne Guardian I got 10 Constructione Tokens and 40 Upgrade Tokens .. total in this event. Previously, I did not get any token.
    I assume that these are the tokens I have won for my previous title (Noble Guardian).
    The problem is: Throughout this event, I only got these tokens . I did not get tokens for the previous titles. 
    In my budget: I needed to get another116 Construction tokens and 327 Upgrade tokens.
    I won 12 titles ... I got tokens only for 1 title.
    you made mistakes 11 times in one event at the expense of only one player. Funny and sad

• _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) US1 Posts: 76
    You're complaining when you don't understand how it works...?

Those are the event end rewards, not promotion rewards. 
    These are the tokens I got into this event ... just that ... 

And I got this after several complaints I wrote in Support   :(

These are the tokens I got into this event ... just that ... 

And I got this after several complaints I wrote in Support   :(
    You only get the other tokens if you have purchased the season pass before rewards are given out so if you wanted to have gotten the tokens you would have needed to buy the season pass, it even says so ingame.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    We do not understand. I'm not talking about the tokens that comes with the season pass.
    We did not get it  receive these prizes after winning the following titles.

It would be logical to we get our winning prizes within a single cession winning some title.
    I love this game very much ... that's why I'm furious when something is not right. I want my objections and opinions to be useful for all of us. 

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,288
    Sttela I looked into this issue and what Customer Support wrote to you. I found it satisfactory. They explained the calculation for you and treated you rather well. Is there still some problem going on?
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
    You get x construction and x upgrade tokens at the end of every event (foreign lords etc.) depending on your title, you get different reards when you reach a title, seems you missunderstood it

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    If we get the tokens at the end of the event ... that's ok ...
    Some of my friends did not get the commanders who won on Spring nights festival, there were a few breaks in the game, many bugs ... and all this confused me. .
    I was expecting to get nagtade for every title.  If everything will be ok at the end of this event, I'll tell you that
    Regards

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,288
    Compensation will be provided for players that meant the criteria to be awarded the items.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 576
    event schedule isnt showing on my recent discussions pg 1..pls update !
    Shares @ au 1
    That's possible ... but when?
    Kindom's League Event is over ... but ... I did not receive the awards. There are no my tokens. I won more than 160 constructions tokens and more than 700 Upgrade Tokens. (because I got some more titles in the meantime ... I'm not sure how much ... 3 or 4 ... so the number of tokens I've won is much larger)
    I believed in your words (Hervus and  _R11G_  words) that we will get tokens at the end of the event. It did not happen.
    I felt bad because I said some rude words at the beginning of this conversation ... but ... I said the truth. 
    My trust in GGE is getting smaller.  :(

• ChrisGa (INT1)ChrisGa (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20

2. The current Spring Nights festival - in the second round, the prize is the Phoenix Knight Commander, but the gem belongs to Commander Yule Grinner       https://prnt.sc/nbqbik

The helmet is also missing from the current Spring Nights festival in the second round. Are we going to get the helmet and the gem.

https://prnt.sc/nh1jr9
    Chris, not just that. The other Commander Phoenix Knight (with Spring Nights Festival) has no armor. Missing Dented igneous plate

Happened exactly as I had predicted.
    GGE has "honorably rewarded" the good results of good players.
    At the end of the Throne Guardian in the Kindom's League event, we received only awards for the last won title ... we won all titles the without final awards. In other words, the player who won the first title received 9 construction tokens, and the player who won 16-17 titles received 10 or 11 construction tokens. The same thing happened with all the prizes. Bad and lazy players were rewarded instead big work and of top players

The question arises: Why would anyone waste their time, energy and money to achieve top-notch results if they receive minimal and miserable awards ... or the same and similar rewards as a beginner playing 15 minutes a day.
    My words from the beginning of this talk about humiliating and lack of respect for players are correct.
    While these illogical things happen, and as long as the GGE does not respect us active players who have good results, GGE will not get my money ... because if someone does not respect me, my efforts and time, that does not respect my money too.

Happened exactly as I had predicted.
    GGE has "honorably rewarded" the good results of good players.
    At the end of the Throne Guardian in the Kindom's League event, we received only awards for the last won title ... we won all titles the without final awards for all those titles. In other words, the player who won the first title received 9 construction tokens, and the player who won 16-17 titles received 10 or 11 construction tokens. The same thing happened with all the prizes. Bad and lazy players were rewarded instead big work and of top players

The question arises: Why would anyone waste their time, energy and money to achieve top-notch results if they receive minimal and miserable awards ... or the same and similar rewards as a beginner playing 15 minutes a day.
    My words from the beginning of this talk about humiliating and lack of respect for players are correct.
    While these illogical things happen, and as long as the GGE does not respect us active players who have good results, GGE will not get my money ... because if someone does not respect me, my efforts and time, that does not respect my money too.

Sign In to comment.