We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Who hacked Simplex Vivet?

sounds like a job for Eddie Valiant
proud non multi since 2014

Comments

• things like this dont happen if people dont PW share :)
    Deputy of Odins Fury
    1 of many Vikings to teach Crimson Guard what a real war alliance is.....

Long time player with powerful friends

Remember that this is a game 

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,668AU1
    or if your password is not something like 1234

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) Posts: 194US1
    Proud member of Heavens Army on US1!
  • Is this the B-Side to 'An Inspector Calls'...?
    Blunderbusss @ en 1
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,119GB1
    I have to admit if it was possible to have relocated to another server from sheer embarassment I'd have done so.  Just when you think the top alliances on GB1 can't heap any more shame on our name...Alliance farms, event fixing, multi-accounting, getting banned and coming back in VPN accounts, resurrecting accounts you thought were dead, selling other players bought equipment, lying, cheating, stealing and that's just one player the rest of them are worse.  If you are thinking of playing on En1 take my advice don't.   
    Batten @ en 1
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,119GB1
    I didn't bother to mention the botting because all the top alliance players have already been named and shamed for that.  All in the job description of a "top player" on GB1.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • I didn't bother to mention the botting because all the top alliance players have already been named and shamed for that.  All in the job description of a "top player" on GB1.  
    good job i'm not a top player then  :)
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,530
    Out of all the things GGE could have used the roadmap for, the most dissapointing aspect was that it totally and utterly swerved by far and away the most important issues in the game, the real issues, the things that effect all players on every server.  GGE just ignored.  Hard to fathom to be honest.  I guess its clear that GGE simply does not care about these issues, history will show if it was the right choice.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Out of all the things GGE could have used the roadmap for, the most dissapointing aspect was that it totally and utterly swerved by far and away the most important issues in the game, the real issues, the things that effect all players on every server.  GGE just ignored.  Hard to fathom to be honest.  I guess its clear that GGE simply does not care about these issues, history will show if it was the right choice.
    As someone said to me, if more of this top range equipment could be obtained through progression through the game (Money would speed up the progression) then many issues would be solved.

Low levels op capping...... if this top range castellan equipment was only obtainable through specific and challenging tasks at certain levels then it would stop these proxy shell accounts being so powerful in war like experience on the UK server recently. Hence why some server like UK are in this spot currently with issues like this because cheating makes it SO much easier so is worth it for some players and some individuals specifically. 

I dont believe this game is salvageable now after hearing the the Dev team spent 2 years trying to bring back the Royal Capitals and then decided after 24 months of work that it wasn't feasible to bring back. That in itself shows where we are at. 

Clear GGE are only interested in the £££ then anything else.
    Deputy of Odins Fury
    1 of many Vikings to teach Crimson Guard what a real war alliance is.....

Long time player with powerful friends

Remember that this is a game 

• so it's now looking like it's a gge f*ck up (hands up if you saw that coming) so maybe inspector clouseau may be better suited to the investigation or even better inspector gadget can go go deny all responsibility on their behalf
Sign In to comment.