We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Official Easter Competition - Happy Hunting

Comments

• 18 eggs
  • combat (NL1)combat (NL1) Posts: 3NL1
    Hello great warriors,

The Easter Bunny has run rampant through the great kingdom this week, and left secret treasures everywhere. Noble Lords and Ladies, it's time to find as many as you can to have a chance of great rewards. Take a careful look at the following picture of the kingdom and see how many eggs you can find - put your guess below (ideally inside spoiler tags, I'm sure we can trust each other not to look at other people's answers!).

5 randomly selected lords out of those who guessed the number of eggs correctly will receive a gift of 20,000 rubies as a reward for their vigilance! Just post your answer below, don't forget the spoiler tags, and if you suddenly find more eggs than you thought there were, edit your answer rather than posting a second time.

Best of luck,
    Your Empire Team
    20  stuks 
    combat @ nl 1
  • 18 eggs
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • Hello great warriors,

The Easter Bunny has run rampant through the great kingdom this week, and left secret treasures everywhere. Noble Lords and Ladies, it's time to find as many as you can to have a chance of great rewards. Take a careful look at the following picture of the kingdom and see how many eggs you can find - put your guess below (ideally inside spoiler tags, I'm sure we can trust each other not to look at other people's answers!).

5 randomly selected lords out of those who guessed the number of eggs correctly will receive a gift of 20,000 rubies as a reward for their vigilance! Just post your answer below, don't forget the spoiler tags, and if you suddenly find more eggs than you thought there were, edit your answer rather than posting a second time.

Best of luck,
    Your Empire Team
    In addition to this, where is this Easter Sale that is supposed to be happening from the 15th to the 24th?  And where is the 150% ruby bonus that we are supposed to get in the same time frame?
  • ossi78 (SKN1)ossi78 (SKN1) Posts: 34SKN1

• JamesDK (SKN1)JamesDK (SKN1) Posts: 17SKN1

• wat (SKN1)wat (SKN1) Posts: 1SKN1
    15 eggs
  • qwerty111i (US1)qwerty111i (US1) Posts: 53US1
    edited 22.04.2019
    22...but 18 without any shadows...if I say 1-100 do I win

200,000 MP
    Level 46
  • Rakan (SKN1)Rakan (SKN1) Posts: 209SKN1
    Rakan @ skn 1
  • Hello great warriors,

Best of luck,
    Your Empire Team
    In addition to this, where is this Easter Sale that is supposed to be happening from the 15th to the 24th?  And where is the 150% ruby bonus that we are supposed to get in the same time frame?
    18 to 20 eggs in the picture
  • 18 eggs
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,055INT1
    edited 22.04.2019
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Lector (US1)Lector (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 22.04.2019
  • lard (GB1)lard (GB1) Posts: 1GB1
    edited 22.04.2019

• B.B. (INT2)B.B. (INT2) Posts: 7INT2
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 595Community Manager

Best of luck,
    Your Empire Team
    5 randomly selected lords = the 5 who have bought the most rubies
    Nope, that's not how it works. There is no need to be so flippant.
This discussion has been closed.