Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Taking Bets

2»

Comments

• Genezikov (AU1)Genezikov (AU1) AU1 Posts: 16
    Lmao at this thread and lol at Misc alliance description y'all are ruthless.

"I feel like a ghost, walking around unseen in the backdrops of these other happy lives"

• eckberg (US1)eckberg (US1) US1 Posts: 51

It's still probably an even match.

I mean we have eck, who's main skills include being useless and probably has the worth of less than nothing.

I would estimate he's worth about -30 Cbee's, so it'd probably equal out.

Big facts.  They especially thrashed me when they sent 46 tool burners even when I pulled all my tools.  Then Cbee threw 3 of his legendary, "I can hold the center with no casty" hits.  After the TBs landed.  But now he's losing an OP a  couple days after his big move to Serry's loving embrace.  And serry is so heart broken, he's moved to the capped OP to I guess apply some aloe to gentle the burn.  He's such a catch, that Serry.  ;)

http://prntscr.com/neriul
    1 mil+ MP players.
    Find 300k MP potatoes.
    Snipe their attack and outers.
    "LOL get gud eventers and pvp like real players!!!"
    Always have worse KD ratios vs equal players.

• K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 562
    My money is on K0N...
    Falling. 
Sign In to comment.