We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Official Easter Competition - Happy Hunting

BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
edited 18.04.2019 in Games
Hello great warriors,

The Easter Bunny has run rampant through the great kingdom this week, and left secret treasures everywhere. Noble Lords and Ladies, it's time to find as many as you can to have a chance of great rewards. Take a careful look at the following picture of the kingdom and see how many eggs you can find - put your guess below (ideally inside spoiler tags, I'm sure we can trust each other not to look at other people's answers!).

5 randomly selected lords out of those who guessed the number of eggs correctly will receive a gift of 20,000 rubies as a reward for their vigilance! Just post your answer below, don't forget the spoiler tags, and if you suddenly find more eggs than you thought there were, edit your answer rather than posting a second time.

Best of luck,
Your Empire Team
fujiwara @ en-1
fujiwara @ us-1

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 701NL1
    flug @ nl 1
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 288SKN1
  • So are these eggs supposed to found on the map screens or inside battle reports?

LadyThundara

Proud Member of Dumais
    All of the following are unfair practices by GGS and I protest them all:

1. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.
    2. All improvements to the game that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't or can't buy Rubies?
    3. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
    4. A large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen.
    5. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
    6. And any more of events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
  • Hello great warriors,

The Easter Bunny has run rampant through the great kingdom this week, and left secret treasures everywhere. Noble Lords and Ladies, it's time to find as many as you can to have a chance of great rewards. Take a careful look at the following picture of the kingdom and see how many eggs you can find - put your guess below (ideally inside spoiler tags, I'm sure we can trust each other not to look at other people's answers!).

5 randomly selected lords out of those who guessed the number of eggs correctly will receive a gift of 20,000 rubies as a reward for their vigilance! Just post your answer below, don't forget the spoiler tags, and if you suddenly find more eggs than you thought there were, edit your answer rather than posting a second time.

Best of luck,
    Your Empire Team
    In addition to this, where is this Easter Sale that is supposed to be happening from the 15th to the 24th?  And where is the 150% ruby bonus that we are supposed to get in the same time frame?

LadyThundara

Proud Member of Dumais

1. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.
    2. All improvements to the game that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't or can't buy Rubies?
    3. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
    4. A large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen.
    5. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
    6. And any more of events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,833AU1
    edited 18.04.2019
    20 normally
    21 counting the big egg or the egg formed by the shadow of the big egg
    22 if you count both

Post edited by Herveus (AU1) on

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • 20 normally
    22 if you count both
    Where are these eggs?  On the maps, in our castles, or what else?

LadyThundara

Proud Member of Dumais

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,833AU1
    20 normally
    22 if you count both
    Where are these eggs?  On the maps, in our castles, or what else?
    in the picture that is in the initial post

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

LadyThundara

Proud Member of Dumais

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,692GB1
    edited 19.04.2019

i say 18 eggs (normal eggs)

19 if the little small shadow created by the small egg counts along with the 18 normal ones.

21 if the two other egg shaped shadows next to the little small shadow counts along with the 18 normal eggs

22 if everything above + that big shadow created by the big egg

I also noticed how one character marked with blue arrow in the picture doesn't have any shadow, but the swordman and the girl has one each? Are these two alternative shadows also egg shadows (invisible eggs?) or am i overthinking? If i'm right, then it should be 24 eggs with the big egg shadow counted. If the big egg shadow doesn't count then i say 23 eggs.

If all shadows except for the big egg shadow doesn't count, then i say 19 eggs again. 

If no shadows count whatsoever then my answer will be 18. 

Post edited by Zenzer (GB1) on

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Ian9years (US1)Ian9years (US1) Posts: 126US1

Just observing the forum, asking questions, giving help, and enjoying my banana.
  • ill go with 22
  • rhon3 (US1)rhon3 (US1) Posts: 1US1
    15 eggs 
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,845INT3

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Death77 (US1)Death77 (US1) Posts: 65US1
    edited 19.04.2019
    (i see 18 Eggs)
    https://prnt.sc/h1stbr

NOT PART OF ANY WAR

CAME FOR A BEAR HUG AND LEFT

OUTSIDE MY CASTLE WITH A SCYTHE

FIGHTING, PROTECTING MY FAMILY AT ALL COSTS

HIS NAME IS DEATH 
  • arun254 (IN1)arun254 (IN1) Posts: 15IN1
    edited 19.04.2019

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 667US1
    0.  Eggs are three dimensional and the picture(as well as my screen) is two dimensional.  Just credit me the 20k rubies now.
  • 18 eggs on the picture
This discussion has been closed.