Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

I'm LV. 25 and I managed to start a war with LITERALLY the best player on Int3 Server.

ZX1 (PT1)ZX1 (PT1) PT1 Posts: 6
You know Game of Thrones Alliance?

I (somehow) managed to start a war with them and their Leader IMEDIATLY declared war.
My Faction has barelly anyone above LV. 20.

mfw...
More than just a flag, more than just holding the title of oldest empire in Human history, more than just a country, and above all else, more than just a language. A Patriotic Nation, once global superpower - the first of it's kind, before the Tsunami, Earthquake and Inferno of the 18th Century - A place that has even more freedom than the trademark slogan of the United States of America. We exist, and we don't care what you're are, white or black, man or woman, child or elderly - We are people of Justice, Work and Cuisine. Peacekeepers and the Grandfathers of the infamous Guerrilha Warfare warfare tactic. Masters of deterrence.

Heroes of the Sea
Noble people
Valiant and Imortal Nation

P O R T U G A L

Comments

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    And?

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    I am guessing your alliance saw it differently...……….

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• paulyte (GB1)paulyte (GB1) GB1 Posts: 69
    Hahaha, git gud  :D
    ++ Proud member of an honest and genuine alliance, YOUNG UPRISING! ++

☨ A renown Teutonic knight of old ☨
    Beware all those who challenge the virtues of the mighty Teutonic Empire

"Helfen - Wehren - Heilen " Help - Defend - Heal" 
  • ZX1 (PT1)ZX1 (PT1) PT1 Posts: 6
    I am guessing your alliance saw it differently...……….

Oh yeah, i was the leader of the clan. The story behind it is that everyone was offline and those who where online where incredibly too far away and they didn't have free castle movement. And a faction of 15, full of newbies, AFKs and far away people isn't that good at all, you're better off alone than within one like that.
    At the moment i stand alone at LV.30, almost 31, with my country's flag but without a faction, and will remain so for quite some time.

The game is too pay-to-win, even in an alliance, and i kid you not, i am being attacked reletlessly by complete randoms, both close by or very far away, all of wich whom have premium, OP units. Although i like it because it gives me glory points for defense, it forces me to revive and/or train more, wich cost alot of gc AND also alot of resources because it puts my production stations and others on fire. gc is really hard to come by, specially for a guy who spends almost no money what so ever in the game, spended it like a couple times and i just stopped going P2W and just went the F2P route.

It's stupid too since i have arround 80 - 100 labardeers (is that the correct translation?) and 120 Heavy Archers and i still lose with ease. I'm considering in giving up on the game entirelly because even though i try my best to screw arround with other people, it's just not that impressive and the jokes and messages get old very quickly.
    I find this game EXTREMEDLY harsh and i can see why less and less players are sticking arround in it. Those who are at my level are pratically all P2W players (like 90% of those that i contact with).

Those are the factors that prompt me to give up on factions, PVP and generally from spending money to the game at all.
    More than just a flag, more than just holding the title of oldest empire in Human history, more than just a country, and above all else, more than just a language. A Patriotic Nation, once global superpower - the first of it's kind, before the Tsunami, Earthquake and Inferno of the 18th Century - A place that has even more freedom than the trademark slogan of the United States of America. We exist, and we don't care what you're are, white or black, man or woman, child or elderly - We are people of Justice, Work and Cuisine. Peacekeepers and the Grandfathers of the infamous Guerrilha Warfare warfare tactic. Masters of deterrence.

Heroes of the Sea
    Noble people

P O R T U G A L

• ZX1 (PT1)ZX1 (PT1) PT1 Posts: 6
    It's hard to "git gut" when it's a game about your personal wallet and not individual skill.

Heroes of the Sea
    Noble people

P O R T U G A L

• paulyte (GB1)paulyte (GB1) GB1 Posts: 69
    edited 18.04.2019
    ZX1 (PT1) said:
    It's hard to "git gut" when it's a game about your personal wallet and not individual skill.
    you sure bout that? I was one of the top players in the lower rankings during my time in under lvl 70 rankings, was always 1st or nearly first up to lvl 50s in events, and the top in might. Now compared to other players' scores at any  other time, I may not have been the best, but I did beat players my level who had spent left right and centre while I depended heavily upon solo rewards as my alliance was scraping top 50 at the time. You arent a lvl 70, so stop crying about wallets and all that jazz. At your level I was way stronger than you, and as I mentioned before, spent no money on the game till lvl 50s when it got harder to play free.

So git gud bud  :D
    ++ Proud member of an honest and genuine alliance, YOUNG UPRISING! ++

☨ A renown Teutonic knight of old ☨
    Beware all those who challenge the virtues of the mighty Teutonic Empire

"Helfen - Wehren - Heilen " Help - Defend - Heal" 
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    I think I dropped something..... oh yeah, here it is...……..

Nothing to see here, move along...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file