We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) Posts: 225US1
    Hi all,

You can ask anything you want in this thread (within the forum guidelines)! Generally the best questions to ask are about the game... things like:

"At which level do you unlock the tavern level 4?"
    or
    "How do I recruit troops in the quickest way?"

There is absolutely no need to open a new thread for small questions, just post your question and the community will try and answer it for you ASAP.

Cheers,

Angus
    Is it possible to abandon an outpost if you do not need it anymore?
    Yup, it is possible. Go to the wooden crate while you are in the outpost and then the management (throne). Then you click "surrender outpost" and you wait a day. Three hours is how long you have to cancel if you don't want to.
    Proud member of Heavens Army on US1!
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 769US1
    Hi all,

Cheers,

Angus
    Is it possible to abandon an outpost if you do not need it anymore?
    Yes. @King-Pierce (US1)
    go into the op you want to surrender, 

Then go to Governance (the brown wooden crate) then go into management the (gold / red throne)  there u see the option to surrender outpost.

It will take 24 hours and then it will be gone forever including all your buildings so be 100% sure before you click it you cant go back.
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • What Happened to this set being offered this month (April)?

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,922INT3
    What Happened to this set being offered this month (April)?

It is the reward for the LTPE, as they said.  TRUE, the artwork isn't the same, but the stats are:

Just like the food on the menu never looks the same as what ends up on your plate...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• if another player is trying to blackmail you in the game ,,,, what do you do????????
    if another player is trying to blackmail you in the game ,,,, what do you do????????
    Depends on what you mean by "blackmail".

I had a message once from a not TOO far away player that said "Send me 1M stone / wood / food or I will burn you from the game!"  I ignored him.  A couple days later, it repeated with the added line "Ignoring me will not be tolerated.  You have 48 hours to reply!"  Again, I ignored him.  The last message he sent was an attack on my closest OP to him.  I defended, and beat his attack.  I then proceeded to attack his Main, and all OPs.  When his Alliance Leader messaged to ask what I was doing, I told him the above, and they didn't defend him.  Turns out it was a 14 Y.O. who thought he was being tough.  *SHRUG*

In the end, always remember this is a GAME.  Part of the game is attacking / defending.  If by "blackmail" someone says they are going to attack you if you don't (blah / blah / blah) you simply play the game.  Let them send their attack.  You will either win or lose.  Then, you attack back.  Again, you will either win or lose.  THAT is the game.  :)  
    Enjoy it!

Now, if they have photos of you with the neighbor's dog...…….

Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Rabel (INT3)Rabel (INT3) Posts: 9INT3
    where are the events on int3
    rabel @ au 1
    where are the events on int3
    There are none.  This is how we play at INT3.

No changing anytime soon...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• FabulousMUSHY (AU1)FabulousMUSHY (AU1) Posts: 123AU1
    edited 11.04.2019
    When I log in, there are no commanders available.....but I don't have them doing anything. 
    Why are my commanders unavailable?

Because you play like a whhhanker and we are holding them ransom....

• willi ever get to buy for coins lucky penny in game again if not whats the sence of wishing well they talk of fair ness ???
    They come around every month or so in offers.
    I've b een back playing this game again for almost a year and have not seen one single offer of coins for the Wishing Well.

LadyThundara

Proud Member of Dumais
    All of the following are unfair practices by GGS and I protest them all:

1. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.
    2. All improvements to the game that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't or can't buy Rubies?
    3. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
    4. A large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen. Like right now, Nov. 25, 2019, I have 4 Icons on the left by the Message box going vertically up the screen, and I have three icons on the right side by the toolbar going vertically up (sometimes it's 4 on the right), plus all but one of the icons has arrows to flip through the offers.  Too much of my screen is covered with this nonsense.
    5. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
    6. And any more events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
  • .R.I.P. (INT3).R.I.P. (INT3) Posts: 23INT3
    We want events on int3, at least next month.
  • .R.I.P. (INT3).R.I.P. (INT3) Posts: 23INT3
    Will there be an update for towers? I mean god you rise them up really hard, at least 150 attacks for kingdoms, on green you need more then 300 and the loot you get is horible.
    We want events on int3, at least next month.
    You mean YOU want...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) Posts: 225US1
    For all of you who are on INT3: There are no events as that server is meant to be a PVP server where you get resources from looting other players. If you want to play somewhere with events come join everyone else :smile:

Proud member of Heavens Army on US1!
  • How do i Ask Alliance for help

How do i Ask Alliance for help

a couple of places:

You have to be a certain level to get the construction help, but I forget what level it is...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• TheBigO (ASIA1)TheBigO (ASIA1) Posts: 106ASIA1
    willi ever get to buy for coins lucky penny in game again if not whats the sence of wishing well they talk of fair ness ???
    They come around every month or so in offers.
    I've b een back playing this game again for almost a year and have not seen one single offer of coins for the Wishing Well.
    Back in mid June 2018, 16 lucky pennies for 32K rubies if I remember correctly. Only time I remember seeing an offer for them.
    TheBigO @ WWW 1
  • hello, how do i send resources, other than wood, stone and food, from ice, sand and fire to my main castle?  thanks
    hello, how do i send resources, other than wood, stone and food, from ice, sand and fire to my main castle?  thanks
    Press here:

Kingdom Resources are the items other than wood, stone, and food......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Serpha (GB1)Serpha (GB1) Posts: 1GB1
    Game keeps redirecting me to flash version all of sudden, why is this?
Sign In to comment.