Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Construction Tokens/Upgrade Tokens

I'm pretty sure a lot of people have said this before but we should have more opportunities to get construction and upgrade tokens. Each Kingdom's League only brings in 10-15 tokens per round and that's for forty days. So we need to wait 280 days or almost a whole year just to build a relic greenhouse. I know Outer Realms will come by every so often but we should have another source. Maybe nomad shop? Everything now is revolving around these tokens and we are all stuck without them.
(as if GGE will even listen to this)
Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
Sir,
Pease be polite!
As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
shut up @forestw (AU1)
================

Comments

• EU.Street_Dog (INT2)EU.Street_Dog (INT2) INT2 Posts: 264
    edited 16.03.2019
    Please put on the shop so we could buy them for rubies or give us more of them.  

to up all the bakeries and other buildings will takes 3-4years .
  • Blitzkrieg (GB1)Blitzkrieg (GB1) GB1 Posts: 203
    edited 16.03.2019
    Play outer realms, it gives a lot 

I would rather there not be an option to pay to win and get everything instantly.

• i want to pay and get everything instantly and easy because no time , most of us working and i am in protaction mode i think i cant play this event
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 461
    I wonder what the ruby whales will think of this...
    *instant 14 relic greenhouses level 20*
    *instant barracks level 13 everywhere*

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

================
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• EU.Street_Dog (INT2)EU.Street_Dog (INT2) INT2 Posts: 264
    edited 02.04.2019
    no idea but i will be happy to pay 5 000 rubies per 1 lvl i think this is normal if more of course no worth it because all new up are extra bonuses so we can without them + all of them are for active players and me? i am not so active . 
  • I'm late to this party, but totally agree with you. They should also have (before hand) updated the in-game help so that it would reflect the information needed for us to know what's what. I also agree that it's very unlikely that they'll respond to this or even show any interest. Sad really, but...

King.GXN
  • Highace (GB1)Highace (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    I got to level 20 pretty quick, GGE must have introduced more tokens into the game.

http://prntscr.com/n89rjk

my PO in that outpost: 

http://prntscr.com/n89tcq
    Well upgrade tokens come really fast for some reason, it's sorta the construction tokens that slow you down :(

================
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

5000 rubies? Do you know how many rubies some of the ruby players have? Probably millions...

================
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,367
    (as if GGE will even listen to this)
    I'll pass along your concern but I don't know what can be changed quickly.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
    Thanks Crom Cruach! I just realized that Kingdom's league brings in 10 or so tokens every time EVENT ends not full league.
    :)

================
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• I'm in the dark WHERE DO YOU GET CONSTRUCTION AND UPGRADE TOKENS
    starbuck1 @ usa 1
  • I'm in the dark WHERE DO YOU GET CONSTRUCTION AND UPGRADE TOKENS
    sometimes in nobility - , top 10k in outers (just finished) and also in the kingdoms league - but you need 1 gold to get the end rewards
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    I'm in the dark WHERE DO YOU GET CONSTRUCTION AND UPGRADE TOKENS
    sometimes in nobility - , top 10k in outers (just finished) and also in the kingdoms league - but you need 1 gold to get the end rewards
    End rewards only give them for the top 20? maybe 50.

It is the event ending rewards that give them from KL.  You don't need to get a Gold Wing, just need to build your level up.  

Yes, you build faster with the higher placements, but even those who come in 4th and lower CAN get some......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• I can't progress in the game because I can't get construction or upgrade tokens !!!
    I will have to play 56 rounds of an event just to build 1 level 8 store !!!

Why can't I buy tokens for gold or silver coins . . . which I have hundreds of thousands of FFS.

Nightmare.
  • I can't progress in the game because I can't get construction or upgrade tokens !!!

Why can't I buy tokens for gold or silver coins . . . which I have hundreds of thousands of FFS.

Nightmare.
    the only decent source of them is to play the outer realms (not misty castle version) as a top 10k finish gives about 500/2500

the misty casle version only pays out for top 6k - last one was insane - missed out for the first time - lots of real money being spent by cheap currency accounts !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 1,991
    I can't progress in the game because I can't get construction or upgrade tokens !!!

Nightmare.
    the only decent source of them is to play the outer realms (not misty castle version) as a top 10k finish gives about 500/2500

the misty casle version only pays out for top 6k - last one was insane - missed out for the first time - lots of real money being spent by cheap currency accounts !
    There really aren't that many accounts with altered currencies, not enough for it to make a difference on such a scale.

• just reach lvl 35 and join an alliance that can reach at least 179k cargo points per month
    TBH you have only few of them which is worthless if you ask me 
  • kirill (IN1)kirill (IN1) IN1 Posts: 9
    I thought they got their mistake with giving more upgrade tokens than construction tokens when they offered exchange. But they are still giving more upgrade ones. I have thousands of upgrade and just a couple hundreds of construction tokens

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file