We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Has GGE failed it's commitment to the game

GGE has been reported:

Q: What is the exact in-game name of the player you would like to report?

A: GGE

Q: Please describe in detail the actions this player took that led to this report:

A: The appearance of lack of attention to prevent cheats in the game - even though reported

The issue here is that GGE seems to be failing to support the good players of the game. The number of cheats on this server is astounding, not only multi hits on individuals but also by multi account holders and the use of bots and the new bot to increase the boat speed in storm. GGE appears to have failed to take up the gauntlet and deal with these issues in a protective way in our workplace and seems to have failed in their own charter. 

The number of reports by this AUS1 server should have rung some very large alarm bells including the attrition rate of members leaving this server. I believe the majority are leaving due the GGE lack of activity to deal with cheats - this attrition rate which is well known by GGE, but fail to reveal as it will cause others to consider leaving. 

Why is GGE spend the time increasing the gameplay, I have no idea why, but should it not be the responsibility of the organisation to minimising the number of cheats. Simply how can a player be absent from the game for nearly 2 years - re-establish and not be the same person but a multi use of an existing player. How can that be, but it seems to be increasing. 

Is it possible that some of our server players has access to the inner working of the GGE program, I know of 2 computer programmers who are well versed in attempting this (and they have already been reported to GGE at the specific time date and player).

And the usual advice GGE is looking into it, surely, cause if GGE did, the playing of the game would improve and those cheats would be removed. 

As for me, I am still enjoying the game but it is generally losing it's appeal, when I see so many multi account users, the use of bots and key sharing.

One alliance on our AUS1 server uses key sharing and also there multi account as well and of course uses bots including the new one in Storm. Attack from one account - support from another account (a multi or the another player using the key of that player) to defend if attacked - then go under the bird and use another account to attack again. And the whole cycle starts again. They attack on masse about 100 or more on an alliance that cant possibly defend (multiple hits on the same players at the same castles by several members in that alliance) - it should be noted that the majority of low level players who fail to strive to become good players of the game are hugely affected and it is about time GGE takes the lead to prevent this game from destroying the otherwise good game.

And guess what was received from GGE - the generic reply: blah, blah, blah.

It would be extremely pleasant to see some action from GGE, after all, if they don't, I foresee more players leaving the game on this AUS1 server. And, with this reduction of players, this would assuredly effect GGE monetary bottom line. 

Cheers and Enjoy the Game

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,776AU1
    Increased boat speed hacks?? Man that would have been helpfull to have when we won storm, how about upgrade the port use sammies no mantlets?

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • benjames (AU1)benjames (AU1) Posts: 219AU1
    Increased boat speed hacks?? Man that would have been helpfull to have when we won storm, how about upgrade the port use sammies no mantlets?

no no no no!!
    It's always hacks, blame the hacks!!!!!! 
    Benjames--><--Semajneb

Just based on the mass it seems pretty clear you mean us, what is your problem? we simply are more active than you guys and outperform you guys even though we are smaller

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
    Also striclty seen it would be against 

1. Naming and Shaming

A. Introduction

I. It is not allowed to publicly discuss other players / alliances / cooperatives actions and behavior in the forum, this includes accusing other players / alliances / cooperatives of dishonest behavior

II. such as cheating, hacking, alliance theft or similar things, and blaming them for certain things. If you really encountered a case of another player cheating, please contact support or our forum teams on this matter with evidences.

III. (Empire and E4K) The naming of player names for the reporting of events in the game, in combat reports or in other in-game disputes is explicitly allowed. Publishing private messages is not allowed.

• Also striclty seen it would be against 

1. Naming and Shaming

A. Introduction

I. It is not allowed to publicly discuss other players / alliances / cooperatives actions and behavior in the forum, this includes accusing other players / alliances / cooperatives of dishonest behavior

II. such as cheating, hacking, alliance theft or similar things, and blaming them for certain things. If you really encountered a case of another player cheating, please contact support or our forum teams on this matter with evidences.

III. (Empire and E4K) The naming of player names for the reporting of events in the game, in combat reports or in other in-game disputes is explicitly allowed. Publishing private messages is not allowed.

Congratulations... you Named yourself?!?
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
    Also striclty seen it would be against 

1. Naming and Shaming

A. Introduction

Congratulations... you Named yourself?!?
    yes it was indeed me who named myself Herveus and not someone else

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) Posts: 198US1
    Lol
    Proud member of Heavens Army on US1!
  • Only calls out cheats that may or may not exist but doesn't call out multiple bugs in the game, balancing, etc. Just cheats. Cheats.
    Accounts I used in the past:
    tucker21 (Beginning of game - 2015)
    TuckTuck (2015 Late - 2018)
    M3RCY (2019 - Present)

One of the first players that ever started to play gge. I just don't comment much :)
Sign In to comment.