Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

protection mode

2»

Comments

• honkey12b (US1)honkey12b (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    I entered protection mode so I could pack my belongings and move to another state.  It is disappointing that GGE can have the shapeshifters and, possibly others, attack my main and wipe out my troops while I am not able to attack them back (not that I have time.)  
    What is up with them doing this?  It makes protection mode a joke. It also seems to be false advertising and theft in general.   It certainly isn't fair to the player who has to pay for the protection mode.
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) US1 Posts: 398
    I entered protection mode so I could pack my belongings and move to another state.  It is disappointing that GGE can have the shapeshifters and, possibly others, attack my main and wipe out my troops while I am not able to attack them back (not that I have time.)  
    What is up with them doing this?  It makes protection mode a joke. It also seems to be false advertising and theft in general.   It certainly isn't fair to the player who has to pay for the protection mode.
    You are not losing anything when shifters hit you.
  • Why are players not allowed to remain under protection and compete in the events?  the Foreign Invaders and the bloodcrows events will not allow players to attack them without losing their protection?  these events are also being used as data collection to support other events like the kingdoms league.  this puts players under protection in a losing position for the events???   
    FL and BC are glory based events and are reserved for people who actually hit. I'm sure Heart is loving that you are whining on the forum about being a bird who cant play certain components of an event, and DURING a war you guys wanted/perpetuated.  It must be hard to not be top in events when there aren't many meat shields left fighting the war for you. I'm sure the KoN2/Nephilim merge will save you though, so you can come off bird and play like the rest of the actives soon.

Folks, this is the absolute BEST representation of what KoN is really like that I have ever seen lol 
    Big thank you to Jimmy Brewer.
    Your majesty please stop posting unrelated things. That was a question about the game. Don't involve Heartnoir to this.

• Still curious for @Heartnoir (US1) 's thoughts on the issue?
    Just stop dude.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    Still curious for @Heartnoir (US1) 's thoughts on the issue?
    Just stop dude.
    You DO realize you are calling people out for posts that were made almost 1 year ago, while the US Server War was either wrapping up or still in full swing?  I forget when it ended.

Their comments were apropos for when they were made...…... 
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Still curious for @Heartnoir (US1) 's thoughts on the issue?
    Just stop dude.
    You DO realize you are calling people out for posts that were made almost 1 year ago, while the US Server War was either wrapping up or still in full swing?  I forget when it ended.

Their comments were apropos for when they were made...…... 
    Yes it ''ended''  1 year ago with MISC taking the victory. In reality it didn't end...
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 215
    Why are players not allowed to remain under protection and compete in the events?  the Foreign Invaders and the bloodcrows events will not allow players to attack them without losing their protection?  these events are also being used as data collection to support other events like the kingdoms league.  this puts players under protection in a losing position for the events???   
    FL and BC are glory based events and are reserved for people who actually hit. I'm sure Heart is loving that you are whining on the forum about being a bird who cant play certain components of an event, and DURING a war you guys wanted/perpetuated.  It must be hard to not be top in events when there aren't many meat shields left fighting the war for you. I'm sure the KoN2/Nephilim merge will save you though, so you can come off bird and play like the rest of the actives soon.

Folks, this is the absolute BEST representation of what KoN is really like that I have ever seen lol 
    Your majesty please stop posting unrelated things. That was a question about the game. Don't involve Heartnoir to this.

LOL when you revive a dead thread with a comment almost as irrelevant as your in game account and accuse a player of making an unrelated comment directly related to the initial topic of discussion.

Also I wouldn't say mnight is a queen, she is more of a duchess, powerful and all but not quite so uppity.

Thanks again for reviving another dead thread.
    MUFU Member

• ImperialGuard (US1)ImperialGuard (US1) US1 Posts: 449
    edited 23.03.2020
    Why are players not allowed to remain under protection and compete in the events?  the Foreign Invaders and the bloodcrows events will not allow players to attack them without losing their protection?  these events are also being used as data collection to support other events like the kingdoms league.  this puts players under protection in a losing position for the events???   

LOL when you revive a dead thread with a comment almost as irrelevant as your in game account and accuse a player of making an unrelated comment directly related to the initial topic of discussion.

Also I wouldn't say mnight is a queen, she is more of a duchess, powerful and all but not quite so uppity.

The thread has nothing to do with personal rivalries , it is just a question about the game.The majesty can post comments about players she doesn't like on War Updates , in this section we are all friends.
  • Why are players not allowed to remain under protection and compete in the events?  the Foreign Invaders and the bloodcrows events will not allow players to attack them without losing their protection?  these events are also being used as data collection to support other events like the kingdoms league.  this puts players under protection in a losing position for the events???   

And everybody's account is equally important .
  • Deimos (US1)Deimos (US1) US1 Posts: 74
    And everybody's account is equally important .
    Fake news.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file