Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

the newly added soldiers

hello everyone,
there is something that has been bugging my mind lately, the look of the newly added soldier, before i made a decision on whether i liked it or not, i took my time so my decision wouldn't be rash, sadly the design is just so bad, they don't fit into the game art style,I've been playing almost since the beta, every unit was unique but overall they all seemed harmonious art style-wise, these new ones just look ghastly and childish,i don't know what the concept artists were thinking when they made them, i hope GGE reconsider these designs, there are myriad designs they could use for inspiration instead of this monstrosity.
i would love to hear what you think and that this will be a fruitful discussion.

my regards.
             Lionidas

Comments

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 461
    I actually sort of agree, but I think more it doesn't fit with the theme really.
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• Lord Elvin (AU1)Lord Elvin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 199
    what are the new units? could someone please attach a photo of them?
    - Lord Elvin, Loyal Deputy of Metal, Loyal Player of This Game Which Continues to Show it's Disloyalty to us
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    edited 14.04.2019

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• 370 000 = 180 

totally no worth it better use your tokens  for other building if you ask me. 

if you are active maybe but i calculate it already if you attack towers with these solders the losses are more then you win coins so you need to loot with cheaper solders and use these for PVP but we get free demons =>no worth it 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file