Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

WHY CAN I NOT BUY SHAPESHIFTER CAST AGAIN

It said last i cant purchase this cast till the next shapeshifter event

Well it is here but still cant buy ?
BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,063
    Idk I hope getting it only once is intended

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,321
    thanks Herv but will i spend my insignias on 

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    I saved up enoúgh 3 of them guess instead I will now get a 3rd 4th and 5th ms

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • indywolf (GB1)indywolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 51
    another gge con trick they never said you could only buy it once, but then they did not say you could not, i bet you can buy as many of the rubie version one as you like
    indywolf @ en 1
  • ciscous (IT1)ciscous (IT1) IT1 Posts: 4,166
    edited 05.04.2019
    it's not correct this!
    the commander can be taken how many times one wants and the castellan only once?
    I hope this is a bug, GGS never tell it, we waiting 6 months for this castellan...
    and the ruby version can be bought many times! It's real!

• MAG992003 (US1)MAG992003 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    shouldn't even have been introduced, get over it if you can only get 1.  Another ruin of the game.  The end is coming.
    edited 06.04.2019
    shouldn't even have been introduced, get over it if you can only get 1.  Another ruin of the game.  The end is coming.
    Firstly i do not make the rules 
    Secondly  I guess GGE can make a stronger Commander
    Thirdly If you feel that way no one is force to play the game

But if i got half a chance to stop Whales good for me and whether it is one or 2 really do not make much of a difference,
    most of game now is played with either Ruby Cast or Fire Cast , The game has change so much it really dont resemble when i first played over 6 years ago

But if GGE said i can buy again in the next shapeshifter event then i should be able too there rules not mine

PS GGE is shapeshifter broken as i got no insignias last night and leader board is not showing at all

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • MAG992003 (US1)MAG992003 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    edited 06.04.2019
    seem to be a bit huffy dude, chill out, it's just a game.  
    Your right it is just a game . so what i need to get over lol
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • shouldn't even have been introduced, get over it if you can only get 1.  Another ruin of the game.  The end is coming.
    Firstly i do not make the rules 
    Secondly  I guess GGE can make a stronger Commander
    Thirdly If you feel that way no one is force to play the game

But if i got half a chance to stop Whales good for me and whether it is one or 2 really do not make much of a difference,
    most of game now is played with either Ruby Cast or Fire Cast , The game has change so much it really dont resemble when i first played over 6 years ago

But if GGE said i can buy again in the next shapeshifter event then i should be able too there rules not mine

PS GGE is shapeshifter broken as i got no insignias last night and leader board is not showing at all

i had similar issue but reloaded game and rankings etc. there - just another glitch - ps i'm using flash version as HTML unplayable due to lag :-)
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
    i am using flash also
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    it's not correct this!
    the commander can be taken how many times one wants and the castellan only once?
    I hope this is a bug, GGS never tell it, we waiting 6 months for this castellan...
    and the ruby version can be bought many times! It's real!

i got a tiny bit of hope back when i saw the castellan can only be bought once
    the commander is a whole different topic

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• indywolf (GB1)indywolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 51
    so you think it ok to have as many insignia comms as you want but should only be allowed one insignia cast ?, i dont see why they should be restricted, if you put in the time and effort to get the insignia points you beable to spend them on what you want, you have to earn the points to get them not like they are giving them away, if they going to take anything away should take the rubie one out least that way they would only go to people who earned them
    indywolf @ en 1
    I learnt a long time ago , that this games means different thing to different people 

I am far from a ruby whale and now i am borderline non buyer , but what i do have is time, so like Indy said i work hard for it , and if GGE allows it,  then so be it , i want what i want .

I cant afford the Ruby one , but i hold no malice that can. I n life there are tiers of what people can afford , and real life reflects on how we play are own game.

But sure as the sun will rise tomorrow , GGE will have plans to make a Stronger Commander to over come these casts .

As in game the top Alliances that dominate Events collect those ruby players and like my alliance we are not event players and could never win them , we are purely fighters and so it is nice to have the best you can afford wether it is time or money.

Good luck to what ever floats your boat
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) US1 Posts: 76
    Not sure if that's sarcasm or not, but it does make it so 5 of my commanders are out daily for SS instead of farming or pvp
  • EU.Street_Dog (INT2)EU.Street_Dog (INT2) INT2 Posts: 264
    edited 09.04.2019
    my eagle cast - 1 milion rubies looks primitive and i dont give a pancake about this maple syrup that you are doing gge 

first time 1 milion rubies for deco items .
    sec time for ruby super commander 
    3th time for cast 1m again 

not going to burn me gge again  4time ,because that was all i spent almost 90% of all my rubies in the game and all for 0 => BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) be happy that you were non ruby player now you have everything i had before all for free but not sure about gge  if ever will gain my money again 

Post edited by Crom Cruach on
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,367
    Have you contacted Customer Support about this?
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,367
    The Shapeshifter Castellan is only available to buy once.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
    The Shapeshifter Castellan is only available to buy once.
    the isignia version and charm version yeah but does that also apply for the ruby version?

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file