We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Why there are no events on the International 3 server?

Answers

• just why arent there events i play int3 and it sucks not having any events to help my alliance funds and to earn good things for myself
    catrillion @ usa 1
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    It's a decision for those who like the game rather more old school where the events involved hitting other players, and alliances were built up by actually donating out of your own funds. Some players genuinely prefer this.

If you'd rather play events, it's just the wrong server :)
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,632GB1
    edited 01.04.2019
    It's a decision for those who like the game rather more old school where the events involved hitting other players, and alliances were built up by actually donating out of your own funds. Some players genuinely prefer this.

Can't they like put a warning sign on the login screen or something for INT3 that it doesn't have any events?
    This question about events appears way too often. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575

Can't they like put a warning sign on the login screen or something for INT3 that it doesn't have any events?
    This question about events appears way too often. 
    Agreed, and suggested
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• As a very active INT3 player, the server is at a bit of a bottleneck. It doesn't need events back to back but 1-2 a month would help the server greatly and that's the general consensus of the players that play on INT3.
  • As a very active INT3 player, the server is at a bit of a bottleneck. It doesn't need events back to back but 1-2 a month would help the server greatly and that's the general consensus of the players that play on INT3.
    i agree after playing int1 for so long the lack of events on int3 is boring just need 2 or 3 a month to break up things and add something else to go after
    catrillion @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,681INT3
    I go back and forth on this topic.  

On the on hand, when I started playing again on INT1, I found it ludicrous how everything was so easy to get.  Events handed out better low level commander sets than I had an opportunity to get in my previous life on US1.  I still shake my head that the Gingerbread Commander is a set in the Shape Shifters event rewards, and I acquired 3 of them from the LTPEs while I was sub-level 30.  

On the other hand, I have found it a completely different experience on INT3.  I have a much less developed presence here.  As I do not buy, it takes quite a bit more time to get things done.  Still, I find it enjoyable to play this way.  To have to WORK to get what I have, makes it a more satisfying experience.  

For Me, playing both servers seems to work.  INT1 gets the quick and easy fun, INT3 gets the long term satisfaction.

Can't do THAT IRL...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• I cannot participate in events like nomad invasion, samurai invasion, bloodcrow invasion, and many others which i don't even know about, because it doesn't show me the option like it does for shady lady (as an example) 

Is there a certain level at which i can participate in these events ?
    I'm ok-ish levelled, level 27, vice duke, 30k might points
    Also, i'm new to the forum, so hi :smile:

I cannot participate in events like nomad invasion, samurai invasion, bloodcrow invasion, and many others which i don't even know about, because it doesn't show me the option like it does for shady lady (as an example) 

Is there a certain level at which i can participate in these events ?
    I'm ok-ish levelled, level 27, vice duke, 30k might points
    Also, i'm new to the forum, so hi :smile:

Welcome to INT3!  There are no events here.

If you want events, more over to INT1, INT2, or any other server.

But, before you go, build up a nice food producing OP for me to farm...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Oof that is sad 
    Any good events that I should consider participating in this server?
    Thanks in advance for the response :smile:
    Oof that is sad 
    Any good events that I should consider participating in this server?
    Thanks in advance for the response :smile:
    Uhm……….. No.

There are NO events. 

Is there an echo in here?

in here.....

here...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• As @Wasso (INT3) explained, there are no events in International 3. It is strictly a PVP server without the occurrence of events. :)
  • Oh ... Okay .,.
    Btw I am about to enter everwinter glacier, do you guys have any tips?
    Thanks again for the response 😍😀😀
  • Then why not just give the players a month notice and shut it down?
  • _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) Posts: 76US1
    Maybe you should study the differences between it and other servers before playing it. I joined the first day of when it was created and instantly saw how it was a no-event outer realm clone
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 765US1
    smash towers. That is all
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
    I'm curious if renegades run on INT3...
  • Nope. I don't even know what renegades are, that is how INT3 server is ...
  • ceka (INT3)ceka (INT3) Posts: 2INT3

I do not see the point first then i do not see the logic of the forum where there is no answer to the question.I think some responsible people should answer why there is no event on INT3.At least 1 for a month.If they invited us to play,and we spend a lot of time here, they should at least be normal and decent to answer the biggest question of all players INT3

I do not see the point first then i do not see the logic of the forum where there is no answer to the question.I think some responsible people should answer why there is no event on INT3.At least 1 for a month.If they invited us to play,and we spend a lot of time here, they should at least be normal and decent to answer the biggest question of all players INT3

Hmm, I wonder if the other 10+ servers have events on them... wait they do?!
Sign In to comment.