CG vs Odins Fury - Status Update

Comments

• This is the moment, Odins knew, they were f***** up
    So you declared on us and now you're getting farmed? lol
    Why not posting battle reps, behind these ones LOL?
    Sadly there are no good BRs to send, because you guys are dead and just being farmed. If you guys put up a fight, might get a few reps here and there you know :) 
    Recruiter of Odins Fury 
    1 of many Vikings to teach Crimson Guard what a real war alliance is.....

Long time player with powerful friends

Remember that this is a game 

• This is the moment, Odins knew, they were f***** up
    So you declared on us and now you're getting farmed? lol
    Why not posting battle reps, behind these ones LOL?

• Is it not time this Threads Title got changed? 

Or is it just a 'funny ' thread ?

'Be a shepherd - Not a sheep 'comes to mind.

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • Is it not time this Threads Title got changed? 

Or is it just a 'funny ' thread ?

'Be a shepherd - Not a sheep 'comes to mind.

~Ultra
    To...?

Come on throw your ideas on the table :) 

• The actual alliances involved ?
    How it become about ?
    Or why would it even come about to be that way ?

~Ultra

Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
  • The actual alliances involved ?
    How it become about ?

~Ultra

Other alliances declared because cg tried to steal ops from an active player
    Recruiter of Odins Fury 

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 2,061INT3
    edited 07.04.2019
    The actual alliances involved ?
    How it become about ?

~Ultra

Other alliances declared because cg tried to steal ops from an active player
    Woah, hold on a sec...…….  They tried to capture an OP from another player???????  Is that even POSSIBLE??????

Oh yeah, that's right.  That IS part of the game, isn't it?

Good enough reason for a fun war too...…… :)

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Other alliances declared because cg tried to steal ops from an active player
    Wait .. How? A lot of information must be missing.. Apparently their being farmed?  
    I have personally not heard of an alliance being farmed being able to muster up enough defence to capture an outpost ?
    Especially not enough to force the hand of other alliances without any talks what so ever happening.

But with a server like ours when you don't know who is who & what accounts they may or may not be in , I suppose its not that hard for information like that to travel.

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:

Ultra - First and Last.
  • check out our server war reports
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) Posts: 524GB1
    We all know why this has come about , don't think any of the alliances involved
    needs to explain why. if you want to find out more ask cg they will give you the correct
    story LOL. 

yes they are getting farmed and apart from one player who seems to be playing
    all cg accounts they have done nothing RRRRRROARRRRR :p it's a day to be happy 
  • We all know why this has come about , don't think any of the alliances involved
    needs to explain why. if you want to find out more ask cg they will give you the correct
    story LOL. 

If that was the case I would not be asking the question? 
    My point was , give us some information around the current status unless ofcourse its a 'funny' thread. 

Oh there we go with the accusations. As mentioned so many players who have jumped accounts now its hard to know who is who . (Even I , have been accused of not being the original )
    Such as your own accusation of two players with a similar name must be the same player.
    You also share a similar name with a leader of another alliance - based on your theory you are also another dishonest player.
    Shame on you :P  Of course this couldn't be true you seem genuine to me.

For me its just a big surprise to hear of an alliance being farmed needing to have extra alliances join in to stop them capturing a 'active' players outpost. So I posed the question.
    I am sure other players who have read this thread to the end would also like to know why an alliance that was being farmed manage to first flag an outpost (if they did) then get defence troops to it ( if they did) , then for an alliance in such a strong position to need the help of XYZ. 

From previous dealings/knowledge and I know times have changed Odins Fury was a furious alliance with no Pacts/NNAs & as a unit was formidable - would never want never mind need help to sort there own business out. 
    In fact and I may be wrong but would of taken it as an insult for other alliances to jump on there glory.

THIS is the reason that interests me the most. Hence coming out of forum retirement to have this debate. :D

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:

Ultra - First and Last.
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) Posts: 524GB1
    story LOL. 

My point was , give us some information around the current status unless ofcourse its a 'funny' thread. 

Oh there we go with the accusations. As mentioned so many players who have jumped accounts now its hard to know who is who . (Even I , have been accused of not being the original )
    Such as your own accusation of two players with a similar name must be the same player.
    You also share a similar name with a leader of another alliance - based on your theory you are also another dishonest player.

For me its just a big surprise to hear of an alliance being farmed needing to have extra alliances join in to stop them capturing a 'active' players outpost. So I posed the question.
    I am sure other players who have read this thread to the end would also like to know why an alliance that was being farmed manage to first flag an outpost (if they did) then get defence troops to it ( if they did) , then for an alliance in such a strong position to need the help of XYZ. 

From previous dealings/knowledge and I know times have changed Odins Fury was a furious alliance with no Pacts/NNAs & as a unit was formidable - would never want never mind need help to sort there own business out. 
    In fact and I may be wrong but would of taken it as an insult for other alliances to jump on there glory.

THIS is the reason that interests me the most. Hence coming out of forum retirement to have this debate. :D

~Ultra
    wasn't having a go at you , was just saying most people know why it's come to this.
    I have in the past tried winding you up about names which are nearly same as yours.
    was having bit fun in the past.  will let odins explain it better then me. but its been fun 
    and makes change from boring events .  as for my account been same gazz from geordie land since joining 
    game. 
  • Erne (GB1)Erne (GB1) Posts: 18GB1
    story LOL. 

~Ultra
    The only reason we get this **** because we are at the top :)

Non-ruby player UK1

Happy hunting
  • We all know why this has come about , don't think any of the alliances involved
    story LOL. 

~Ultra
    When it was Odins VS CG. Someone from cg tried to steal an active players outposts. Odins are warring cg because cg declared to take back 'their metro' instead they have lost 3 metros and 2 capitals this war. The other 3 alliances declared when cg tried to steal ops. Then where told peace could be sorted as they booted out the culprit...... and guess what, the culprit is back in CG. Erne (GB1) said:
    story LOL. 

~Ultra
    The only reason we get this **** because we are at the top :)
    You dont get this when you're at the top. You get this when you become serial cheats. 

Can CG let me know which account Cans is on? So i can contact him about his sands castle, looking quite bare

Recruiter of Odins Fury 

• @Joao Tomas (GB1) Thank you for the update.

I seen different things - been sort of falls into place with that story.

Still massively confused how 30k x 30 players = 900k defenders- And no one defends they just try to take an outpost.
    Unless One alliance was at the time beaten - and it wasn't till after after the outpost capture attempt and the extra alliances declaring was the situation able to be turned around.
    That in theory sounds plausible ? Or am I way off?

As for cheating. WOW. Some alliances need to look at home first  and truly be honest with themselves.
    Cheating seems to be going the same way as fair play. As long as your not effected at the time. It doesn't matter.
    Like if we was to define a'ctive '.. 
    Active to me is the original account holder playing the game.
    If you didn't create the account your called a shell account and unfortunately thats classed as cheating.

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:

Ultra - First and Last.
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    The outpost capture was on an unrelated and not particularly large alliance. It was the third attempt to capture it that finally got other alliances involved, as the targeted alliance was sending out SOS messages each time.
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• Erne (GB1)Erne (GB1) Posts: 18GB1
    The outpost capture was on an unrelated and not particularly large alliance. It was the third attempt to capture it that finally got other alliances involved, as the targeted alliance was sending out SOS messages each time.
    Why not helping me when i was in cold? i sent a sos message to everyone i think lmao

Non-ruby player UK1

Happy hunting
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    If you're simply "out in the cold" and looking for an alliance, there are plenty that would take people in, there are even plenty that auto-accept new members :P
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

Sign In to comment.