We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

All of the Contests like Blade Coast, Underworld, Outer Realms, etc.

LadyThundara (US1)LadyThundara (US1) Posts: 217US1
edited 26.03.2019 in General Discussion
I am done with all of these little diversions that you call events.  In the outer Realms, you can't send food or resources over so you get what you can.  If the best way to get them and glory is to attack other players, then you're screwed cause everyone will burn you to the ground.

As far as the others, BC, UW, etc., you can't produce soldiers or resources there, so you have to port them over from the other worlds.  And as for soldiers, you can only have the amount they say you can have unless you spend rubies to upgrade  all your  camps so you get more.

The worst though is the resources, and consider this to be a big mistake from GGS.  The transfer amounts of resources you can send are ridiculous.  

Blade Coast:  Look at these numbers.  I send 40,926 of stone and Blade Coast gets 12,278.  I send 14,353 of wood and Blade Coast gets  4,306.  I get better deals on the porting when I am sending to castles that can make their  own resources,  So why waste my time here?  If I can't make resources or build troops over there, I am out.

LadyThundara

Proud Member of Dumais
All of the following are unfair practices by GGS and I protest them all:

1. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.
  2. All improvements to the game that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't or can't buy Rubies?
  3. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
  4. A large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen. Like right now, Nov. 25, 2019, I have 4 Icons on the left by the Message box going vertically up the screen, and I have three icons on the right side by the toolbar going vertically up (sometimes it's 4 on the right), plus all but one of the icons has arrows to flip through the offers.  Too much of my screen is covered with this nonsense.
  5. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
  6. And any more events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
Post edited by Crom Cruach on

Comments

• No one is forcing you to do the events.
    You don't like them don't enter them. I think the events are just fine how they are.
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 769US1
    Y'know, those reductions (-70% I believe) used to be the reduction in resource transport between the normal kingdoms. So no, it's not ridiculous. It was normal for years.
    Times have changed, yes, and these events have not, true.
    But no one is forcing you to play those events. You could just... ignore them.

That being said why are you sending resources over? Just send troops and farm the lairs for resources. Unless you're in master mode, then sending resources is probably the way to go.

Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • JYT (US1) said:
    Y'know, those reductions (-70% I believe) used to be the reduction in resource transport between the normal kingdoms. So no, it's not ridiculous. It was normal for years.
    Times have changed, yes, and these events have not, true.
    But no one is forcing you to play those events. You could just... ignore them.

I have been playing this game for about 5 or 6 years and have never seen reductions this high in the normal kingdoms.

LadyThundara

Proud Member of Dumais

1. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.
    2. All improvements to the game that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't or can't buy Rubies?
    3. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
    4. A large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen. Like right now, Nov. 25, 2019, I have 4 Icons on the left by the Message box going vertically up the screen, and I have three icons on the right side by the toolbar going vertically up (sometimes it's 4 on the right), plus all but one of the icons has arrows to flip through the offers.  Too much of my screen is covered with this nonsense.
    5. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
    6. And any more events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
  • pay better attention 
  • _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) Posts: 76US1
    There's something called pirate convoys in the event if you actually wanted to do something in the event
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    Yeah, the tax prices are normal and have been there for a while. Blade / Thorn etc you can earn far more from the convoys than you think by the looks of it. Try the ones just the other side of the double towers
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• adam12 (US1)adam12 (US1) Posts: 12US1

i think the idea is to make u play the event. loot there not port. take the full 7 days to finish. yes outdated, events have there own bonuses but most for inactive low level players to pin them to thier chair.

adam12 @ usa 1
  • LadyThundara (US1)LadyThundara (US1) Posts: 217US1
    edited 08.04.2019
    There's something called pirate convoys in the event if you actually wanted to do something in the event
    No way!!!!  But they kill troops, if I actually am doing something there.
    Post edited by Crom Cruach on

LadyThundara

Proud Member of Dumais

Sign In to comment.