We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Kon VS Misc

Comments

• Real life has stepped in, and due to medical issues, I am only on the game a few minutes a day.

As for apologizing, you guys were an accessory to the "crime" which in my country is still counted a crime so I have nothing at all to apologize for. Having prior knowledge and helping out is just as bad as being the mastermind behind it.

Best of luck

Bear

• Heartnoir (US1)Heartnoir (US1) Posts: 512US1

I love you Abbie. x

love you too!!!

Oh hey.Is this the same abbie that FINALLY admitted after the end of last war that yes indeed the information that you made such a giant deal about was indeed posted to an alliance website after all?

is this the same Shartnoir that cyber-stalked me and posted my personal info all over the forum then accused other people of stalking her? 

Funny how you apologized at the end of the last war for accusing me of ever stalking you but now back to same old same old. Nothing ever changes with you folks and that's why you are so well loved.

Heartnoir @ usa 1

"You must have big rats if you need Hattori Hanzo's steel
    . . . Huge."
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 576
    Banter is good folks, particularly the ones poking people for their in game antics like perma-dove forum-warriors and players whose idea of a really good mass involves sending 20 tool cleaner armies, but keep away from the personal fat jokes, stick them in the religion/politics/race/gender pile of stuff that's over the line for the forums please :)
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• Kvass (US1)Kvass (US1) Posts: 255RU1
    Banter is good folks, particularly the ones poking people for their in game antics like perma-dove forum-warriors and players whose idea of a really good mass involves sending 20 tool cleaner armies, but keep away from the personal fat jokes, stick them in the religion/politics/race/gender pile of stuff that's over the line for the forums please :)
    are you assuming fat people arent beautiful and there is something wrong with being fat
    being fat isnt an insult

No, but calling people fat can be, particularly when it's intended to be. It's difficult to draw the line between banter and abuse particularly when it's between people who would not choose to ever be in the same room as each other, but I need to decide when things have crossed the line. Multiple people all making the same comments that have no in-game relevance or obvious justification (other than being a rather obvious meme), even to the point of creating and upvoting an urban dictionary page, I have decided constitutes a form of minor harassment.

I've not issued any warnings etc because I'm going to take the assumption that it has been intended in good faith as humour and banter, but I'm also hoping my comment is reasonably clear on the issue :)
    yeah but how can calling people fat be an insult if being fat is a good thing

:harold:
    MFUGA

This discussion has been closed.