We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Why

Why cant I use my ACTUAL commanders? why is this terrible no-bonus commander my only option? Is there some way to use an actually good commander that wont let my good troops eat it?

Comments

• This is my best commander, and he generally makes life ALOT easier when it comes to attacking, why cant I just use him instead?
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) Posts: 173US1
    Because that is a no commander event. 
    MUFU Member

• Because that is a no commander event. 
    okay thanks but why
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    Legacy I guess? It's a good question. It's probably a fairly low priority to fix on the basis that there's very little of those attacks before you've "done them all", and none of the targets really need commander bonuses
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,691INT3
    edited 05.04.2019
    Why cant I use my ACTUAL commanders? why is this terrible no-bonus commander my only option? Is there some way to use an actually good commander that wont let my good troops eat it?
    So...………….. you are having trouble figuring out a way to beat 17 farmers, is that it?

You have greater problems than not being able to use the Bloodsucker Commander.......  
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• edited 09.04.2019
    So...………….. you are having trouble figuring out a way to beat 17 farmers, is that it?

You have greater problems than not being able to use the Bloodsucker Commander.......  
    Yes, because the game likes to have 0 pieces of pineapple.
Sign In to comment.