We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

CG vs Odins Fury - Status Update

Comments

• Odins sure cry a lot  ;)

You'd still be losing madly if not for a 4v1 on CG. So it we wiser to just hit while you can and keep your mouth shut, as theyll be back to smash you bud
    "Losing Badly"

But it went from 23 million gap to 14 million before anyone else was ever involved...

lool nice try, better luck next time 
    I mean there is deffo no difference in the number of players (CG) in both screenshots.....

55=64

Basic maths right there 
    Say what now?

• BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    edited 02.04.2019
    @Del Diablo (GB1)  , those players left because the war was going badly, and they no longer wanted to stay in it. Whether you want to count might points or players in the alliance, the point is still clearly being made.

@paulyte (GB1)  , #FakeNews bro. Not only is there literally 0 crying from any Odins players, but all of those losses in the above post were while the war was still 1v1. The gap had dropped from 23 million might to 12 million might before anyone else declared, and CG had already lost two metros. Since it's gone 4v1 the collapse has sped up, but that doesn't change the fact it had already started before any other alliances joined in.

Facts are facts. The numbers speak for themselves.

fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• paulyte (GB1)paulyte (GB1) Posts: 69GB1
    Odins sure cry a lot  ;)

You'd still be losing madly if not for a 4v1 on CG. So it we wiser to just hit while you can and keep your mouth shut, as theyll be back to smash you bud
    "Losing Badly"

But it went from 23 million gap to 14 million before anyone else was ever involved...

lool nice try, better luck next time 
    What about when Odins were 65 (or 66) mil might and then dropped down to 41 mil no longer than a week into the war  :D
    Don't have them do you? I wouldn't either if I were you, quite embarrassing ;) 
    ++ Proud member of an honest and genuine alliance, YOUNG UPRISING! ++

☨ A renown Teutonic knight of old ☨
    Beware all those who challenge the virtues of the mighty Teutonic Empire

"Helfen - Wehren - Heilen " Help - Defend - Heal" 
  • paulyte (GB1)paulyte (GB1) Posts: 69GB1
    Odins sure cry a lot  ;)

As a representative of the mighty Odins Fury, I can hereby announce we do not care for the opinions of those with no moats in outer kingdoms,
    Thanks for your time #noob
    Well, you all seem quite annoyed for some reason?

And I don't mind my outers, they'll get there eventually :)
    ++ Proud member of an honest and genuine alliance, YOUNG UPRISING! ++

☨ A renown Teutonic knight of old ☨
    Beware all those who challenge the virtues of the mighty Teutonic Empire

"Helfen - Wehren - Heilen " Help - Defend - Heal" 
  • Odins sure cry a lot  ;)

As a representative of the mighty Odins Fury, I can hereby announce we do not care for the opinions of those with no moats in outer kingdoms,
    Thanks for your time #noob
    Well, you all seem quite annoyed for some reason?

And I don't mind my outers, they'll get there eventually :)
    Reply in-game if you want to cry at me, back to melting castles with BD.

• gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) Posts: 524GB1
    Come on guys they very tired after all the wars they declared, not alliances declaring on them.
    heard a rumour most have gone on holiday with cliff richard and his double decker bus. :p
  • Del Diablo (GB1)Del Diablo (GB1) Posts: 96GB1
    edited 03.04.2019
    @fujiwara (GB1)
    War is not going badly for CG m8, lets no forget they have been at war for the past 6 months, some people need a brake. Is really risky to get your hopes up at such an early stage, is a 4v1, in my books thats not winning.

War has just started and CG is about to warm up....
    brake....... lol nice one

Aww some cg members are tired, but didnt you guys declare? didnt cg state odins would be done in a week? didnt cg mass us the night before declaring to weaken us? but yet, odins still here standing tall where cg are falling further and further down the list. "some guys need a break" who? your deputy who decided to play far cry instead of helping the war effort? or your members taunting the kahn camp while your other deputies grans numbers deplete quicker then your GGEs player base or is it your other deputy who moved his castle next to someone and went straight into pro mode without sending a hit? 

Stop the lies and tell the truth..... You guys are dead, 7:30 and you guys have what, 7 people online, must be less now that qiq left..... lets not talk about those 2 alliances subscribers.

Man up and fight instead of chatting BS on the forums. You guys have more players in promode then we get incomings a day... thats sad from an alliance who think they are winning LOL
    EEEAAASSYYY TIGER,

just gonna analyse what you  said from the bottom to the top, cos further down you read your comment, the concentration of stink increases. ( Dunno how you managed that one btw)

We are winning? I SAID that?! You are either delusional or you spend too much time looking at a screen, and the UV rays have messed up your sight.

We have more players in pro than incomings you get in a day?! That is statistically analytically wrong, Good attempt on trying to be funny tho, respect that....

"Man up and fight instead of chatting BS on the forums"
    Odins player started this thread, and this thread has more comments from odins players than any other alliance. Speaking of BS, thats your thing....

We actually don't have 2 alliance subscriptions,Besides i thought we are the whales, seems like odins have pockets too , not that it matters lol, your alliance subscriptions ain t gonna win you the war.

We actually have more players online than that, but considering what you think, next thing you might say is we have minus 2 players on, who knows....

Im not lying, you just dont like me cos im honest, and im pretty dope, awesome, sexy..... There is saying ' The man who tells the truth, has no friends' , fits in perfectly in this case :) .

And now lets talk about that big chunk. Under your posts, it says bla bla bla and 'Remember that this is a game' , with that being said i really dont know why are you acting like this over people taking a brake from a war. What CG players decide, is their own business, after all we all live with our choices. Speaking of who decided not to get involved etc, perhaps if you put up a proper challenge they will get involved, although we all know you cant do anything. Even if it was a 1v1 you would't win, now thats is a 4v1, still doesn't help your case. Its quite interesting though how such small piece of success i suppose has given you so much confidence and inner believe to even consider about winning against CG. That idea running through your head ( in which there is probs loads of space to run lol) is an insult towards CG. I will give you the chance to apologise tho, we all deserve second chances after all.

Not much to say really, now just waiting for the next dose of whatever you wanna call it, so you keep busy here, as it seems pretty hard to do so during the war...

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” , which is exactly what happens in here, Everyone have CG as this bad place, taboo topic, and it has reached a point i believe where anything that is said is believed.

...and in your case as it seems, the more you talk, the less you think...

No hard feelings matey :D
    Post edited by BM Fujiwara on
  • millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) Posts: 2,505GB1
    edited 03.04.2019
    EEEAAASSYYY TIGER,

just gonna analyse what you  said from the bottom to the top, cos further down you read your comment, the concentration of stink increases. ( Dunno how you managed that one btw)

We are winning? I SAID that?! You are either delusional or you spend too much time looking at a screen, and the UV rays have messed up your sight.

We have more players in pro than incomings you get in a day?! That is statistically analytically wrong, Good attempt on trying to be funny tho, respect that....

Odins player started this thread, and this thread has more comments from odins players than any other alliance. Speaking of BS, thats your thing....

We actually don't have 2 alliance subscriptions,Besides i thought we are the whales, seems like odins have pockets too , not that it matters lol, your alliance subscriptions ain t gonna win you the war.

We actually have more players online than that, but considering what you think, next thing you might say is we have minus 2 players on, who knows....

Im not lying, you just dont like me cos im honest, and im pretty dope, awesome, sexy..... There is saying ' The man who tells the truth, has no friends' , fits in perfectly in this case :) .

And now lets talk about that big chunk. Under your posts, it says bla bla bla and 'Remember that this is a game' , with that being said i really dont know why are you acting like this over people taking a brake from a war. What CG players decide, is their own business, after all we all live with our choices. Speaking of who decided not to get involved etc, perhaps if you put up a proper challenge they will get involved, although we all know you cant do anything. Even if it was a 1v1 you would't win, now thats is a 4v1, still doesn't help your case. Its quite interesting though how such small piece of success i suppose has given you so much confidence and inner believe to even consider about winning against CG. That idea running through your head ( in which there is probs loads of space to run lol) is an insult towards CG. I will give you the chance to apologise tho, we all deserve second chances after all.

Not much to say really, now just waiting for the next dose of crap or whatever you wanna call it, so you keep busy here, as it seems pretty hard to do so during the war...

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” , which is exactly what happens in here, Everyone have CG as this bad place, taboo topic, and it has reached a point i believe where anything that is said is believed.

U been in cg a cpl week and now ur an expert on the situation.... lool, You haven't even hit any1 after the 1st day u joined war so now ur just another useless acc in cg but feel the need to speak on their behalf , okay... ur gonna be out of this war as fast as u joined it and if u decide to stay u will continue to be useless anyways so quit the talk and wise up.

Cg was yet again trying to steal active players op's with a shell owned by the leadersip and gets more alliances to declare on um so they can play the victim card, The majority of their legit players that have a bit of a spine have decided to leave as it aint worth it to them to have to pay the price for their team mates being a bunch of shady cheats, no alliance is squeaky clean but majority of cheaters on uk1 are in cg so continue to support them as they need good sandbags like u to absorb bullets for um
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • Del Diablo (GB1)Del Diablo (GB1) Posts: 96GB1
    edited 03.04.2019
    EEEAAASSYYY TIGER,

just gonna analyse what you  said from the bottom to the top, cos further down you read your comment, the concentration of stinky bullshit increases. ( Dunno how you managed that one btw)

We are winning? I SAID that?! You are either delusional or you spend too much time looking at a screen, and the UV rays have fucked up your sight.

We actually have more players online than that, but considering the crap you think, next thing you might say is we have minus 2 players on, who knows....

Im not lying, you just dont like me cos im honest as fuck, and im pretty dope, awesome, sexy..... There is saying ' The man who tells the truth, has no friends' , fits in perfectly in this case :) .

And now lets talk about that big chunk. Under your posts, it says bla bla bla and 'Remember that this is a game' , with that being said i really dont know why are you acting like a sick cunt over people taking a brake from a war. What CG players decide, is their own business, after all we all live with our choices. Speaking of who decided not to get involved etc, perhaps if you put up a proper challenge they will get involved, although we all know you cant do shit. Even if it was a 1v1 you would't win, now thats is a 4v1, still doesn't help your case. Its quite interesting though how such small piece of success i suppose has given you so much confidence and inner believe to even consider about winning against CG. That idea running through your head ( in which there is probs loads of space to run lol) is an insult towards CG. I will give you the chance to apologise tho, we all deserve second chances after all.

Not much to say really, now just waiting for the next dose of crap or whatever you wanna call it, so you keep busy here, as it seems pretty hard to do so during the war...

U been in cg a cpl week and now ur an expert on the situation.... lool, You haven't even hit any1 after the 1st day u joined war so now ur just another useless acc in cg but feel the need to speak on their behalf , okay... ur gonna be out of this war as fast as u joined it and if u decide to stay u will continue to be useless anyways so quit the talk and wise up.

Cg was yet again trying to steal active players op's with a shell owned by the leadersip and gets more alliances to declare on um so they can play the victim card, The majority of their legit players that have a bit of a spine have decided to leave as it aint worth it to them to have to pay the price for their team mates being a bunch of shady cheats, no alliance is squeaky clean but majority of cheaters on uk1 are in cg so continue to support them as they need good sandbags like u to absorb bullets for um
    me not being active, says the guy that hasn't send one proper hit at anyone hahah. Im the player that odins cant win wall against with coin defenders hahah

On the cheating bit, off you tell me you dont cheat in any way, 95% of the players cheat in some form, whether is password sharing or having multiple accounts which is legit impossible, or account sharing etc. On the op capture the server is crying is over some1 ATTEMPTING to capture a outpost, from a low level active player, which we know is fake  when it comes to Mogs Folly or whatever it was, there aint active players there, but again is CG so we have to cry :D .

Anyone with a bit of sense would see how the same people here munch over the same stuff over and over again lol.
    Y'all literally say the same thing all over again...

Say something new, you are good at making things up....
    Im getting bored :(
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    edited 03.04.2019
    No longer posting as a player here because my hands are being tied into mod duties by repeated use of bad language which is being cracked down on across the message boards.

Please keep it clean folks. Opinions are great, f, s and c words not so much :)
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• edd1982 (GB1)edd1982 (GB1) Posts: 31GB1
    EEEAAASSYYY TIGER,

just gonna analyse what you  said from the bottom to the top, cos further down you read your comment, the concentration of stinky bullshit increases. ( Dunno how you managed that one btw)

We are winning? I SAID that?! You are either delusional or you spend too much time looking at a screen, and the UV rays have fucked up your sight.

We actually have more players online than that, but considering the crap you think, next thing you might say is we have minus 2 players on, who knows....

Im not lying, you just dont like me cos im honest as fuck, and im pretty dope, awesome, sexy..... There is saying ' The man who tells the truth, has no friends' , fits in perfectly in this case :) .

And now lets talk about that big chunk. Under your posts, it says bla bla bla and 'Remember that this is a game' , with that being said i really dont know why are you acting like a sick cunt over people taking a brake from a war. What CG players decide, is their own business, after all we all live with our choices. Speaking of who decided not to get involved etc, perhaps if you put up a proper challenge they will get involved, although we all know you cant do shit. Even if it was a 1v1 you would't win, now thats is a 4v1, still doesn't help your case. Its quite interesting though how such small piece of success i suppose has given you so much confidence and inner believe to even consider about winning against CG. That idea running through your head ( in which there is probs loads of space to run lol) is an insult towards CG. I will give you the chance to apologise tho, we all deserve second chances after all.

me not being active, says the guy that hasn't send one proper hit at anyone hahah. Im the player that odins cant win wall against with coin defenders hahah

On the cheating bit, off you tell me you dont cheat in any way, 95% of the players cheat in some form, whether is password sharing or having multiple accounts which is legit impossible, or account sharing etc. On the op capture the server is crying is over some1 ATTEMPTING to capture a outpost, from a low level active player, which we know is fake  when it comes to Mogs Folly or whatever it was, there aint active players there, but again is CG so we have to cry :D .

Anyone with a bit of sense would see how the same people here munch over the same stuff over and over again lol.

You have 5 waves shut up
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) Posts: 524GB1
    EEEAAASSYYY TIGER,

evo diablo = del diablo strange wonder who runs these. yes TWINS
  • Erne (GB1)Erne (GB1) Posts: 18GB1
    edited 04.04.2019

This is the moment, Odins knew, they were f***** up

Non-ruby player UK1

Happy hunting
  • Erne (GB1)Erne (GB1) Posts: 18GB1

This is the moment, Odins knew, they were f***** up
    So you declared on us and now you're getting farmed? lol
    Why not posting battle reps, behind these ones LOL?

Non-ruby player UK1

Happy hunting
Sign In to comment.