We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

protection mode

Why are players not allowed to remain under protection and compete in the events?  the Foreign Invaders and the bloodcrows events will not allow players to attack them without losing their protection?  these events are also being used as data collection to support other events like the kingdoms league.  this puts players under protection in a losing position for the events???   
Jimmy Brewer @ usa 1

Comments

• Playya (US1)Playya (US1) Posts: 16US1
    this is funny af
  • Because protection mode is (supposedly) meant to help you recover from wars or to keep your account safe when you take a break from the game. If you can participate the events you should also be able to defend yourself from other attacks.

Also, when foreigners were added, they would occasionally attack you. Not sure if that's eventually going to come back though.

Resultado de imagem para honkler

• Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) Posts: 173US1
    Hope that I have answered your question well. Have a nice day and I hope to see you back and active again soon!
    MUFU Member

• Grab (US1)Grab (US1) Posts: 16US1
    i tihnk protection mode should be free and u should be able to turn it on within minutes notice so u will never again be attacked. 
    edited 01.04.2019
    i tihnk protection mode should be free and u should be able to turn it on within minutes notice so u will never again be attacked. 
    I think that seems only fair. Thank you @Jimmy_Brewer for bringing this topic up so we could come to this great decision. 
    Post edited by Sorth121 (US1) on
    MUFU Member

Why are players not allowed to remain under protection and compete in the events?  the Foreign Invaders and the bloodcrows events will not allow players to attack them without losing their protection?  these events are also being used as data collection to support other events like the kingdoms league.  this puts players under protection in a losing position for the events???   
    @Heartnoir (US1) Thoughts?
    MUFU Member

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,649GB1
    Just cancel the protection mode??
    Problem solved

You're welcome!

No, i don't play on GB1. 

i would also like to add that players should also be able to attack other players while birded becuase whats the point in spending moeny on a bird to sit there and do nothing
  • GB11 (US1)GB11 (US1) Posts: 491US1
    GB11 @ usa 1

Legit question tho has anyone actually played this and if so was it fun?
    MUFU Member

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 766US1
    I actually did play it a while back, I don't recall it being difficult/annoying to play.
    A lot of the mechanics are similar but one difference is instead of getting a free spin at the wheel of fortune thing you get enough tokens for one spin. Besides that I remember the other farms (besides the main one) being a bit OP for the competition thingies.

It was a breath of fresh air from constantly farming towers and stuff, but it was still pretty grindy I think. Been a few years lol. @Sorth121 (US1)
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) Posts: 76US1
    i would also like to add that players should also be able to attack other players while birded becuase whats the point in spending moeny on a bird to sit there and do nothing
    So you're saying that I should go on bird and be able to attack others, but I can't get attacked back. You know what? Let's ALL go on bird and do pvp without needing to play the defense part of the game!
    So you're saying that I should go on bird and be able to attack others, but I can't get attacked back. You know what? Let's ALL go on bird and do pvp without needing to play the defense part of the game!
    Yes that would make thje game soooooooooooooooooooooooo much better ;)
  • What the hell is even this thread? xd
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 766US1
    how would everyone PvP if everyone is on bird . if everyone is under protection mode then no targets to hit in pvp
    silly r11g

i mean then we could all still play events like foreign invasion to get nice event reward troops and things and not worry about mean bullies attacking me and killing all my hard-bought-earned troops and lighting some fires in my castle
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • JYT (US1) said:
    how would everyone PvP if everyone is on bird . if everyone is under protection mode then no targets to hit in pvp
    silly r11g

i mean then we could all still play events like foreign invasion to get nice event reward troops and things and not worry about mean bullies attacking me and killing all my hard-bought-earned troops and lighting some fires in my castle
    Pay to win baby!
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
    Still curious for @Heartnoir (US1) 's thoughts on the issue?
    MUFU Member

Sign In to comment.