We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Icons Disappearing

Every time I change from main castle to map the Icons in bottom right hand corner disappear making the game unplayable for me.

Comments

• Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) Posts: 16INT1
    This is happening to me too, but I narrowed it down to only happening when:
    1) Commander has the Demon Fortress / Cow King Look item on it, and
    2) That commander is out on the map

When that commander is not either outbound or returning, I don't have this bug.
    For me it's the icons in the lower right hand corner that have all disappeared, all that remains is the chat window. Also I cannot see any other commander movements on the map when this commander is moving.
    Seems to happen in both Flash and HTML
    Tony C @ WWW 1
  • Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) Posts: 290NL1
    I have the same problem.
    I have a booster running but cannot send spies or attacks to the crow castles
    Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 572AU1
    edited 01.04.2019
    same problem

btw I also had 3 No Battles on Crows which may be related
    Shares @ au 1
  • Yep it looks like the Cow King look is the problem as soon as the commander using that look is back all is well again Ta muchly Tony C
  • ChrisGa (INT1)ChrisGa (INT1) Posts: 18INT1
    same problem here, lvl 10 courtyard gem plus 50k coins for nothing

https://prnt.sc/n5u2pc
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    This has been reported and is being treated as a top priority. For the time being, don't use the look item as that seems to be causing the problem in most of the cases. If you've used a nice gem that you want returned, raise a support ticket for it as well.
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 572AU1
    This has been reported and is being treated as a top priority. For the time being, don't use the look item as that seems to be causing the problem in most of the cases. If you've used a nice gem that you want returned, raise a support ticket for it as well.
    I have a nice gem in it but not worth wasting time with support
    Shares @ au 1
Sign In to comment.