MINT Coins

Good Day everyone,
When I bought rubies there is a Mint. I was just experimenting and try to put it in my MC. 
It is 2 months in my MC now. :( 
How can I get rid of this Mint?

Have a nice day.

Chokz

Comments

• you can't
  • Grab (US1)Grab (US1) Posts: 16US1
    yes u can, i have done this with my acc. All you need to do is contact customer support (type in the error message) and they will remove it for you

• Actually, you can. You can tear it down after you've recieved all the coins from it, although I wouldn't recommend it, as it's a nice PO item up until higher levels. Actually better PO per tile than Castle Gardens. Roughly equivalent to Terracota soldiers. And that's not even mentioning how cool it looks, :wink:

@Adventurer32 (US1)  nah he prob taking about the glitch where you can not click on it without getting error code saying mine is empty so u cant destroy it
  • @Adventurer32 (US1)  nah he prob taking about the glitch where you can not click on it without getting error code saying mine is empty so u cant destroy it
    Glitches like that happen sometimes, especially if you clicked on something to fast, happens with equipment sometimes as well, usually the solution is to refresh the game. but the mint CAN be destroyed, unless theres some weird bug going on just specific to him.

@Adventurer32 (US1) theres a glitch that happened to me where if i even clicked on my mine an error code would pop up and then when i x'd out the error code nothing would happen. 
  • Chokz (INT1)Chokz (INT1) Posts: 7INT1
    I cannot demolish it.
    Actually it's empty right now.
    I have to take this off, I need more space in my MC but don't know how.
    x.x
    report to customer support
Sign In to comment.