We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Relic Greenhouse

Was wondering what would happen to a relic greenhouse in an OP if the OP got captured. 

Comments

• well..just like a normal granary, if it burns 100% it will remain that way, if not, there is the possibility of it being destroyed.

• Was wondering what would happen to a relic greenhouse in an OP if the OP got captured. 
    It goes with the OP as far as I know
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  • is there any benefits to having two in the same castle
  • is there any benefits to having two in the same castle
    Yeah having more food storage/production sounds like a benefit to me.
  • How many green house you can build
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,672
    2 in every castle.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) Posts: 199US1
    Apparently relic buildings get put back "into inventory"? If anyone has an outpost they want to spare I can arrange a cap... :wink:

Proud member of Heavens Army on US1!
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) Posts: 212GB1
    It seems that the Relic Greenhouses don't go back into inventory afterall.  I have just read reports that they do disappear from the op and the capturer doesn't get them but nor does the original owner get them in inventory.  

I would welcome confirmation on this; perhaps @Crom Cruach you could enlighten us

Osiris @ en 1
  • If I'm not mistaken they only go to storage if they provide any public order... Otherwise it's going to go to the aggressor.

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 663US1
    They revert no matter the level of the greenhouse.  We tried it out on a planned op transfer....

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 819Community Manager
    They are returned to the player
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) Posts: 212GB1
    They are returned to the player
    as tokens though, correct? not fully built items.

So the original player has to rebuild.  I trust that's 120 built and 1195 (is that right) upgrade tokens?
    Osiris @ en 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 663US1
    No as built.

• They are returned to the player
    Tom - can you revisit with GGS and get some clarity on this please - experience here suggests the relic greenhouses 'disappear. We have swooped ownership of a metro - and lost two lv 20 greenhouses. The original owning player didnt get them back as decos, there was no conversation to tokens and returned to the inventory - there was no 'ruined'marker to demolish and the new owner didnt recieve  anything either. This has been reported from a number of players...so either we are all missing something, and thus wrong, or the info you are getting is incorrect.

relics dont burn which is consistent with ruby builds- so we cannot get fires to 100% to prevent destruction -and they have been deemed decos - so again dont burn but should return to inventory. Neither is happening..they just disappear. Case for mulder and scully maybeif you cant clarify.
Sign In to comment.