Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Why are mistakes of gge and bugs at the expense of players always

My castle was attacked at 11:13 am ... Shapeshifter attack.
32 soldiers killed 530 of my defenders!

There is no defensive tool in the report on the attack ... but in my castleis top-level defense
That the problem is more ... I lost Might points ... as if my soldiers were really killed
I lost 7,000 - 5,000 points points.
I know that errors are possible ... but I want to know: Do you sometimes make a mistake in favor of a player?
I do not know a single case where the player has progressed with your mistake? For example: did someone get extra soldiers, rubies, and better rank, points, excess tools ... anything?
If mistakes happen ... it is logical that sometimes a "positive error" occurs in favor of the player
I'll give  to You   :)  and  <3   ....   or    >:)
The choice is yours. Everyone will get what he deserves.     
 o:)    :D

Comments

• BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    Have you raised this with support? What response have you received? Have you checked your actual defender numbers with what they should be ?
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,022
    Looks like you had an all ranged wall he came with 32 shieldwalls and killed your wall hence the losses shown in the battle report
    And small mightpoint fluctuation due to some stationed troops being counted twice happens quite frequently, or with that few mightpoints maybe you just swapped a all unique comm for a loot comm and did not swap back

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 260

I know that errors are possible ... but I want to know: Do you sometimes make a mistake in favor of a player?
    I do not know a single case where the player has progressed with your mistake? For example: did someone get extra soldiers, rubies, and better rank, points, excess tools ... anything?

Yes mistakes or glitches happen both ways, just seems that more happen in favor of GGE partially because people will complain more about getting the bad end of something than about getting an unexpected bonus
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,288
    Bugs are simply unintended consequences between the interaction of certain things within the game. As these are unintended there is not a bias in terms of the outcome. What you are seeing is a confirmation bias. If the bug effects people positively they simply don't notice or don't want to report upon it in case it's fixing might effect them. Instead you only see reports when something negative occurs.

Please always take the time to report the bugs (positive or negative) to support.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
Sign In to comment.