We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fluffy Uncicorns Bullying our allience CALLING FOR HELP

They have totally crossed the line, I am calling on all people who have had trouble with this clan or who are willing to help to put a stop to this.

One of our members attempted to capture an OP from a player NOT in an alliance, and the player was NOT active as he was in ruins. When the attack landed Fluffy Unicorns got there first, and he ended up triggering auto war, this is almost entirely unavoidable, and no one is being held at fault for this. Fluffy Unicorns did not talk this out at all, they have already stolen an RV and offered a neutral agreement for 50% of our alliance funds. Our alliance leader was attacked twice, and we've also caught another fluffy unicorn member spying on us.

Please keep in mind our alliance is called Gods Warriors, we are level 49 and are just trying to enjoy the game. Fluffy unicorns has crossed the line and they are responding to this situation as low level players. We are trying to reach out to them but it is not working, we need somebody who listens and can help us.

Is there anyone reading this willing to pact with us or bring in a major clan that can put them in their place? This is out of hand.

Comments

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,682GB1
    edited 17.03.2019
    Welcome to Goodgame empire!
    A strategic WAR game. 

But honestly, i wish you all best of luck.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• People go crazy when war gets triggered. I have sent numerous attacks and RV caps on an alliance over a planned RV cap that I forgot (drunk) was planned.

FU is probably just looking to hit someone because like my alliance we are getting 100% destroyed in the current """""""""""""""""""""Server War"""""""""""""""""""""".
  • Lmao, I wasn't even aware of this war until now.
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  • People go crazy when war gets triggered. I have sent numerous attacks and RV caps on an alliance over a planned RV cap that I forgot (drunk) was planned.

FU is probably just looking to hit someone because like my alliance we are getting 100% destroyed in the current """""""""""""""""""""Server War"""""""""""""""""""""".

I've had a few drinks and demolished alliances over less
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,830INT3

Also, apparently a single stolen RV, a peace request, 2 attacks and a failed spy equate to bullying now. Jesus, guess I've been bullying the crap out of people lately.
    THIS^^^^

Bit of a pet peeve of mine.  This isn't "bullying".  This is playing the game.  I expect that NO ONE in FU knows any of you personally.  Therefore, this is nothing more than you "accidentally" triggered an Auto-War.  (remember, sometimes 'Accidents' really aren't.....)  There is nothing wrong with "shooting first / asking questions later".  

In the end, you reaching out to other Alliances for assistance isn't wrong either.  But, I would suggest making those relationships within the Game, and long before these types of "accidents" happen.

For now, just Turtle and ride it out a few days.  If you are no real threat and no real fun to War, it will likely end sooner than later.  Will you have to pay tribute?  Perhaps.  

Kinda depends on how much you make of it...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Also, apparently a single stolen RV, a peace request, 2 attacks and a failed spy equate to bullying now. Jesus, guess I've been bullying the crap out of people lately.
    THIS^^^^

Bit of a pet peeve of mine.  This isn't "bullying".  This is playing the game.  I expect that NO ONE in FU knows any of you personally.  Therefore, this is nothing more than you "accidentally" triggered an Auto-War.  (remember, sometimes 'Accidents' really aren't.....)  There is nothing wrong with "shooting first / asking questions later".  

In the end, you reaching out to other Alliances for assistance isn't wrong either.  But, I would suggest making those relationships within the Game, and long before these types of "accidents" happen.

For now, just Turtle and ride it out a few days.  If you are no real threat and no real fun to War, it will likely end sooner than later.  Will you have to pay tribute?  Perhaps.  

Kinda depends on how much you make of it...……..

Thanks, probably the best guideline for the clan as of now.
  • ften (US1)ften (US1) Posts: 7US1
    UnCicorn? 

just saying
Sign In to comment.