We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: March 2019 Update Notes

Comments

• bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 319NL1

Increasing the game-unbalance even more
    thank you for the "great" discount GG but no thank you
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,119GB1

That doesn’t look like the 17,500 the CM said we would have to pay? Why is it less at 14,592? Is that a bug or just blatant dishonesty? Why would be stupid enough to pay knowing now everybody else is paying a lot less? Just unfair!!!

Batten @ en 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,705AU1
    If the buildings were with normal building resources it would be just too easy, anyone decent at the game would instantly upgrade them. Not having a single greenhouse or shapeshifter just shows that you're just inactive and expect to have the same as active players while not doing anything to obtain it. Inaction on cheating? loool
    Not sure how long you've been playing but I've racked up between 6-7 years of play.  Getting to level 60 used to be an achievement as did level 70 level 800 and level 550 HOL they required a lot of resources to be gathered which weren't gifted to you, there were no shortcuts for honest players you earned them.  I fiinshed 3rd in the frst Outer Realms running and probably should have won before they gutted it and made it easier.  That makes me unless something changed the highest ranked GB1 player in that event and ranked me above all PT1 players same was the case in Fury's Blade.  But then I'm clearly not decent at the game am I or indeed very active.  I didn't play Shapeshifters for a long time because I don't consider sending 32 troops at five fake castles every day for an event duration to be gameplay or buying enough tokens to achieve a result to be an example of excellence.  Clearly with the advent of the high level food production and PO items there wasn't much option to continue to opt out.  I won nomads and samurai in January on GB1 one after the other so in terms of activity yes you clearly have a point...A game that is based on activity or ability wouldn't need to provide players which such a preponderance of boosts to help people compensate for poor technique. lets be real greenhouses and shapeshifters comms are bought not earned by activity or ability. 

Your entitled to your opinion but if you are basing your opinion on 1 day bans for 10 players who've colectively cheated for years then you are presumably either remarkably gullible or simply operate to different standards.  I personally have no interest in paying to play to be ripped off and I won't spend until I see clear transparent action on VPN accounts and a clear penalty system put in place to punish alliances whose levels of player bans exceed set limits.  GGE have done nothing and players with this update simply will have no way of levering better behaviour.  There is no game this update is the last rites if it goes ahead.   
    Been playing since 6-7 years too. First outer realms didn't matter at all lol. Shapeshifters and greenhouses are bought? mate you can get them for free if you're not lazy. you can have a great account without being a ruby whale. 
    as in the top spots in ss, bought with boosters or organized fake hits (tho I've not seen many do that idk why since it's rather easy to organize) greenhouses as in to do really well in outer realms you have to spend same in KL [unless your groups are piss easy] so bought, if you want to do well in outer realms now you ned to either spend a hell lot of time or money, compared to that doing both sides on beri before repution update is a joke lol it requires a lot more time than is reasonable to spend on an event even if it gives so much as reward.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • If the buildings were with normal building resources it would be just too easy, anyone decent at the game would instantly upgrade them. Not having a single greenhouse or shapeshifter just shows that you're just inactive and expect to have the same as active players while not doing anything to obtain it. Inaction on cheating? loool
    Not sure how long you've been playing but I've racked up between 6-7 years of play.  Getting to level 60 used to be an achievement as did level 70 level 800 and level 550 HOL they required a lot of resources to be gathered which weren't gifted to you, there were no shortcuts for honest players you earned them.  I fiinshed 3rd in the frst Outer Realms running and probably should have won before they gutted it and made it easier.  That makes me unless something changed the highest ranked GB1 player in that event and ranked me above all PT1 players same was the case in Fury's Blade.  But then I'm clearly not decent at the game am I or indeed very active.  I didn't play Shapeshifters for a long time because I don't consider sending 32 troops at five fake castles every day for an event duration to be gameplay or buying enough tokens to achieve a result to be an example of excellence.  Clearly with the advent of the high level food production and PO items there wasn't much option to continue to opt out.  I won nomads and samurai in January on GB1 one after the other so in terms of activity yes you clearly have a point...A game that is based on activity or ability wouldn't need to provide players which such a preponderance of boosts to help people compensate for poor technique. lets be real greenhouses and shapeshifters comms are bought not earned by activity or ability. 

Your entitled to your opinion but if you are basing your opinion on 1 day bans for 10 players who've colectively cheated for years then you are presumably either remarkably gullible or simply operate to different standards.  I personally have no interest in paying to play to be ripped off and I won't spend until I see clear transparent action on VPN accounts and a clear penalty system put in place to punish alliances whose levels of player bans exceed set limits.  GGE have done nothing and players with this update simply will have no way of levering better behaviour.  There is no game this update is the last rites if it goes ahead.   
    Been playing since 6-7 years too. First outer realms didn't matter at all lol. Shapeshifters and greenhouses are bought? mate you can get them for free if you're not lazy. you can have a great account without being a ruby whale. 
    as in the top spots in ss, bought with boosters or organized fake hits (tho I've not seen many do that idk why since it's rather easy to organize) greenhouses as in to do really well in outer realms you have to spend same in KL [unless your groups are piss easy] so bought, if you want to do well in outer realms now you ned to either spend a hell lot of time or money, compared to that doing both sides on beri before repution update is a joke lol it requires a lot more time than is reasonable to spend on an event even if it gives so much as reward.
    Yeah, to make things fast you need either buy or be crazy active right now. I don't enjoy outer realms myself but I do it either way because of the good rewards, but not spending money on it
  • how are we suppose to get tokens when you have to pay 14k to play king league?  that in itself is a crock.... no wonder so many people are quitting.. you cant get anywhere in this game unless you spend money... and when you do start getting somewhere a ruby player comes along and kills everything you have... KINGS LEAGUE IS A JOKE, LEANING TOWARDS RUBY PLAYERS... non ruby players stand no chance..
    WARRIORCHRIS69 @ usa 1
  • how are we suppose to get tokens when you have to pay 14k to play king league?  that in itself is a crock.... no wonder so many people are quitting.. you cant get anywhere in this game unless you spend money... and when you do start getting somewhere a ruby player comes along and kills everything you have... KINGS LEAGUE IS A JOKE, LEANING TOWARDS RUBY PLAYERS... non ruby players stand no chance..
    You don't have to pay to play, you have to pay to unlock certain rewards. 
  • TheBigO (ASIA1)TheBigO (ASIA1) Posts: 97ASIA1
    how are we suppose to get tokens when you have to pay 14k to play king league?  that in itself is a crock.... no wonder so many people are quitting.. you cant get anywhere in this game unless you spend money... and when you do start getting somewhere a ruby player comes along and kills everything you have... KINGS LEAGUE IS A JOKE, LEANING TOWARDS RUBY PLAYERS... non ruby players stand no chance..
    First, there is nothing to play in Kingdom League. It's just additional rewards for playing whatever the current event is, but you do have to pay to get those rewards now. I don't see that there are any rewards one can get without paying.
    TheBigO @ WWW 1
    I have no problem when paying can make you get things easier and faster, but when it means being excluded to earn rewards if you do not pay like the way it is going now, means end of game for me,
    SS is easy, do first round with maximum booster and you are in top 10 the whole event, but what use? once you have the rewards its a waste and the rewards ain't what was promised.
    Sad to hear and see so many good player are getting disillusioned with the game and basically give up.

First, there is nothing to play in Kingdom League. It's just additional rewards for playing whatever the current event is, but you do have to pay to get those rewards now. I don't see that there are any rewards one can get without paying.
    You can still get the following rewards without paying anything. And as you said, you get rewards for doing the same events before, so it's nothing to complain about ^^
  • BlueHero14 (INT3)BlueHero14 (INT3) Posts: 4INT3
    edited 17.03.2019
    Is there not going to be an update for INT3?
    Is there not going to be an update for INT3?
    I guess closing GGE is based on LIFO
    Last IN First OUT
  • jonker (SKN1)jonker (SKN1) Posts: 21SKN1
    Kings League, for rubyplayers only. If you don't get at least 1 goldmedal, no rewards.
    Outer Realms, for rubyplayers only. Can't understand why people even bother when all is lost when OR ends.
    Foreign Invaders/BloodCrows, for rubyplayers only.
    Nomads, for rubyplayers only.
    Samurajs, for rubyplayers only.
    Berimond invasion, for rubyplayers only.

What's for us with not so deep pockets??

jonker @ skn 1
  • Kings League, for rubyplayers only. If you don't get at least 1 goldmedal, no rewards.
    Outer Realms, for rubyplayers only. Can't understand why people even bother when all is lost when OR ends.

Towers, for rubyplayers only.
    Pvp, for rubyplayers only.
    Having anything, for rubyplayers only.
    Playing the game at all, for rubyplayers only

Please, this is next level crazyness.
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,922ASIA1
    Kings League, for rubyplayers only. If you don't get at least 1 goldmedal, no rewards.

If you're lazy.. ofc you cannot play fc/bc nomads and bm events...
    You can do easy points in nomads with a few defenders, and some def tools.
    Same for bermond... i know players in my server that did 200k gallentry points in 1 day with no booster, just by hitting the 10 berimond camps..
    So those events can be played by all players.
    ] - asia 1 / top 1 player - 2.3m power - 13.06.2019

• I hope that html5 starts working properly,, i tried almost all browsers and under linux too, html5 version used to crash whole browser, now problem is game tab crashes very often, in minutes, flash version crashes about once in few days this moment...
    Have you tried Google Chrome?  That's what I use and have hardly any crashes with it.

LadyThundara

Proud Member of The War Kings
    All of the following are unfair practices by GGS and I protest them all:

1. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.All improvements to the game 
    2. that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't or can't buy Rubies?
    3. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
    4. The large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen.
    5. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
    6. And any more of events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
  • What will be the price in rubies of Shapeshifter castellan? Will have discounts?
  • paulyte (GB1)paulyte (GB1) Posts: 69GB1
    edited 18.03.2019
    good job GGE, now all GB1 players with that cast will be multi-tapped by me, as how are you meant to beat that with their strong personal defense, not taking into consideration all that support they'll receive?? "But thats not fair!" Yes, yes it is fair :)

++ Proud member of an honest and genuine alliance, YOUNG UPRISING! ++

☨ A renown Teutonic knight of old ☨
    Beware all those who challenge the virtues of the mighty Teutonic Empire

"Helfen - Wehren - Heilen " Help - Defend - Heal" 
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,119GB1

PVP is extremely expensive now because of the tooling requirements. It’s why players hit down rather than up or hit dead accounts because it requires less tools. I won’t do PVP in part because I don’t consider it cost effective. PVP is the playground of the rich kids. Resource tools haven’t changed at all to reflect better and bigger defences to help resource players and they should have done by now. Tool production also should be faster. Times stood still for resource player tools. We could use them in wars when I started now not so much so if you want to fight a war you need to pay for tools to play. And the more you pay the longer you last. Basically alliances don’t lose wars anymore they are simply outspent in tools and troops. Same in events whoever buys most boosts and related offers wins not the best player. Towers are i’d agree an exception. In terms of multi tapping you need to distinguish between that and a feint but it isn’t new top alliances dislike it but smaller alliances have used it take out stronger castles or to shift defences around for years. What makes it different now is 35 comms coming at a single castle that’s a different league, the castellan frankly for most players without the huge defence of top three alliances isn’t now the concern I doubt most castles will last beyond wave 1. Balance has always been poor since about year two three now it’s shot.

Batten @ en 1
  • since the HTML5 change lot's of players can not log into their account and can not figure out why . 
    There was a bug before it was launched but gge did it any ways . All these new upgrades are to make us spend more 
    Rubies to buy tokens and such they are gearing the game for ruby buyers not the free players if they keep it up they will lose a lot of players 
  • What day is this going to happen?
Sign In to comment.