We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: March 2019 Update Notes

Comments

• I have a question about the new troops.
    I can accept the idea that ruby troops will knock non ruby troops out of the hospital.
    But the new troops you have created get knocked out of hospital by all other crappy troops. 
    Are these new relic grade troops going to be knocked out by crappy troops as well?

• What about the dam Kiruga Yoshiro comm for the sam shop? Its been months:(
  • Yet never addressing the game imbalance and current issues, while making the game imbalance greater and causing more problems.  Do you even listen to your clients?  Probably not...typical Germans.
  • just another plea from INT 3 to bring more events to this server if u want it to live This game has always been Farmville with a side of PvP, not the other way around. The long term playerbase for int3 is bored and slowly leaving. Bring in regular events to keep them interested/grow the lower tier playerbase faster to have more worthwhile players to pvp with. That or give a migration offer, as i would rather quit then start over on another server.
    marinerecon1 @ usa 1
  • +1 nice one this time 
  • Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) Posts: 521US1
    edited 15.03.2019
    So did the math for ONE the Food Storage items if you wanted to buy all materials outright with rubies this is not including leveling up from lvl 5-10 storage item if i remember right the 40k storage cost me 40k rubies

Sand/bricks-122,364
    Flint-84,330
    Farm tools- 97,104
    Resin- 82,104
    Soul stone- 73,594
    Total 459,496 rubies or $180 In US currency AFTER a 100% ruby bonus only including level 10-15 this is ridiculous asf i for one have better things to buy for one god damn storage item this company never fails to squeeze tf out of peoples money and piss off all the loyal fans of the game over the years terrible business practice im convinced none of them have ever played the game in their lives is there a guy that tells Goodgame studios ''hey man i dont think this update is a good idea it creates a massive gap between ruby whales and casual spenders let alone the nonspenders ''

Obviously tf not so hire him.
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 1,976INT1
    Did they get the name for the new event HIVE MIND , from the board game HIVE MIND?
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Hi,
    I have a question regarding encampment.
    12 levels of encampment with 3 commanders for each level should give us in total 36 commanders.
    Why on level 8 there are only two commanders not three as on other levels?
    Thank You in advance for an answer.
    Regards
    Pablo000 @ pl 1
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 418NL1
    So did the math for ONE the Food Storage items if you wanted to buy all materials outright with rubies this is not including leveling up from lvl 5-10 storage item if i remember right the 40k storage cost me 40k rubies

Sand/bricks-122,364
    Flint-84,330
    Farm tools- 97,104
    Resin- 82,104
    Soul stone- 73,594
    Total 459,496 rubies or $180 In US currency AFTER a 100% ruby bonus only including level 10-15 this is ridiculous asf i for one have better things to buy for one god damn storage item this company never fails to squeeze tf out of peoples money and piss off all the loyal fans of the game over the years terrible business practice im convinced none of them have ever played the game in their lives is there a guy that tells Goodgame studios ''hey man i dont think this update is a good idea it creates a massive gap between ruby whales and casual spenders let alone the nonspenders ''

Obviously tf not so hire him.

Actually you won't be able to construct those build items. You'll probably have to buy/win them for rubies.
    The amounts of materials shown in the update announcement are actually the amounts that you receive when you destroy the build item, not the required materials to construct them. (They quietly edited the announcement.)
    Of course this doesn't change the fact that it widens the gap between big/casual/non-spenders, just that it widens the gap even faster.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Hi,
    I have a question regarding encampment.
    12 levels of encampment with 3 commanders for each level should give us in total 36 commanders.
    Why on level 8 there are only two commanders not three as on other levels?
    Thank You in advance for an answer.
    Regards
    Why not
  • If the buildings were with normal building resources it would be just too easy, anyone decent at the game would instantly upgrade them. Not having a single greenhouse or shapeshifter just shows that you're just inactive and expect to have the same as active players while not doing anything to obtain it. Inaction on cheating? loool
    Not sure how long you've been playing but I've racked up between 6-7 years of play.  Getting to level 60 used to be an achievement as did level 70 level 800 and level 550 HOL they required a lot of resources to be gathered which weren't gifted to you, there were no shortcuts for honest players you earned them.  I fiinshed 3rd in the frst Outer Realms running and probably should have won before they gutted it and made it easier.  That makes me unless something changed the highest ranked GB1 player in that event and ranked me above all PT1 players same was the case in Fury's Blade.  But then I'm clearly not decent at the game am I or indeed very active.  I didn't play Shapeshifters for a long time because I don't consider sending 32 troops at five fake castles every day for an event duration to be gameplay or buying enough tokens to achieve a result to be an example of excellence.  Clearly with the advent of the high level food production and PO items there wasn't much option to continue to opt out.  I won nomads and samurai in January on GB1 one after the other so in terms of activity yes you clearly have a point...A game that is based on activity or ability wouldn't need to provide players which such a preponderance of boosts to help people compensate for poor technique. lets be real greenhouses and shapeshifters comms are bought not earned by activity or ability. 

Your entitled to your opinion but if you are basing your opinion on 1 day bans for 10 players who've colectively cheated for years then you are presumably either remarkably gullible or simply operate to different standards.  I personally have no interest in paying to play to be ripped off and I won't spend until I see clear transparent action on VPN accounts and a clear penalty system put in place to punish alliances whose levels of player bans exceed set limits.  GGE have done nothing and players with this update simply will have no way of levering better behaviour.  There is no game this update is the last rites if it goes ahead.   
    Been playing since 6-7 years too. First outer realms didn't matter at all lol. Shapeshifters and greenhouses are bought? mate you can get them for free if you're not lazy. you can have a great account without being a ruby whale. 
  • New tools with 8% glory, purchasable with rubies I guess ( can be found in the armory) - this one will increase the pay2win rate in the game, meaning the horse-tails will finally find its end, for the "ruby players" and doing so, interest in nomads will decrease slightly. By doing so, the horse-tails should get an improvement to 9% glory, something you achieved through hard work should always be better than something you can just buy with money, ain`t that right GGE?

The new updates to the barracks are pretty shitty, or atleast the soldiers are, and they cost tons of tokens which we can`t get from anywhere except outer realms and kingdoms league, and sometimes nobility contest, but still, a lot required and pretty few gained.
    Agreed, the troops are really bad lmao. It's gonna be the last thing I'll use my tokens on
  • TheBigO (ASIA1)TheBigO (ASIA1) Posts: 95ASIA1
    It looks as if the long term plan for glory events is to force players to spend money for a 1K+ castle then you'll need to purchase these uber glory tools to get a decent amount of glory over the course of the event. No more chance of getting a 3K, 4K, or 5K defense castle. 
    TheBigO @ WWW 1
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 750US1
    edited 16.03.2019
    with a whole set of new Royal tools it does make you wonder if GGS is ever going to reintroduce Royal Capital or just keep teasing us for another 3 years
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Cozinc (US1)Cozinc (US1) Posts: 16US1
    The Only update i wanna personally see is an increase to storage space of equipment and gems  
Sign In to comment.