We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Game Updates --- Help

wtf is going on the update threads are too long to read so people rarely do can someone explain any new stuff thats come into the game lately that may have been overlooked.

e.g i did not know until 2 minutes ago you can upgrade barracks past level 5.
it uses some random tokens i dont even know what those are.

This is posted in suggestions and feedback because my suggestions are dont post massive update posts, or you can if you really want to, but just quickly bullet point each new thing at the beginning or end of the post so people dont have to read it all and know whats going on in the game.

Many Thanks
TT
King The Torrent The Furious, 448k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
Discord - The Torrent#5588
You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.

Comments

• Barracks can be upgraded to lvl 9 now  you need construction tokens and upgrade tokens   that can be gained from outer realms rewards and kingdom league rewards
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    Erm, if the info is in the update notes and you haven't read it because it's too long, what do you expect here? A list of all the stuff that's in the update notes would be too long for you to read still. Honestly, it's really worth reading the update notes if you want to be informed about what's going on :smiley:
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• Erm, if the info is in the update notes and you haven't read it because it's too long, what do you expect here? A list of all the stuff that's in the update notes would be too long for you to read still. Honestly, it's really worth reading the update notes if you want to be informed about what's going on :smiley:
    your telling me in order to know whats going on in a game you need to read massive update threads every month?? your telling me everyone in the game actually does that??

no im not wasting time reading a load of ruby advertisement.

just quick bullet points would be easier e.g

- barracks level 9 added
    - new look items and ruby shit
    - more bugs

rather than

-there has been a new barracks upgrade which now upgrades the previous level 5 max barracks now up to a level 9 barracks so you can upgrade it so it will look different and there will be more troops which is obv cuz its a higher level barracks.
    -
    -
    i cba to keep writing

theres my suggestion do what you want
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
  • If you don't wanna read updates than don't. But don't ask for someone that has to come here and briefly explain to you what is going on.

Don't be lazy
  • The Torrent (GB1)The Torrent (GB1) Posts: 524GB1
    edited 15.03.2019
    If you don't wanna read updates than don't. But don't ask for someone that has to come here and briefly explain to you what is going on.

Don't be lazy
    i did.

cant keep asking.

would be quicker for me and them for gge to handle it. you know as its their job
  • GGE already posted the updates and "did their job".

• People are just getting too lazy to read. It doesn't even matter how long or short the text is.
    Exactly,

Clicking on updates thread is effort.
  • Why Don't support answer your Querries , been waiting days but no reply , they want your money but won't fix the problems or even bother to reply . If you are lucky enough to get an answer they say sorry i don't understand the question .
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,823AU1
    Dude it's 1115 words if you are actively playing the time needed to read that is not a lot just read the update or skim over it

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Dude it's 1115 words if you are actively playing the time needed to read that is not a lot just read the update or skim over it
    its hard when u have a break like i did and have no clue whats going on.

I only just build a relic greenhouse cuz i found out what it was and used skips maxed it straight away.

Idek if that was a good idea lol are those token things important?
Sign In to comment.