Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: HTML5 Switch

Comments

• bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Really ???? have new win-10 . can't hardly see for the blur. The copy paste is gone, doves  show done and more. Why not freez the accounts and shut it off till it works as promised. 
    its very close to my decision. flash version is sort of working although there are many problems switching between realms, view is your main castle but you are pointing to outpost, when returning from outer realms you are in the main account, see the offers and then are disconnected, back to login screen asking for proper server and you have to login again.
    shortly said, unplayable. and html5 version does not even let me into the game
  • Brickstin (US1)Brickstin (US1) US1 Posts: 76
    edited 10.03.2019
    Flash has been disabled.. before Issues where addressed.. I am not able to select the graphic usage.. NOW my CPU resource usage is up to nearly 50% of my laptop.. I Can't even do anything else and I can barely play this game.

I have invested over 400 dollars in  American Currency since I started playing this game to support a great game.. and I feel that as a paying customer my needs are NOT being met..

Will you you guys Please FIX These issues? You don't even have a LIST of the GRAPHIC issues on the KNOWN Issues list..

WHY ISNT THIS A PRIORITY?

Half my team has been complaining of Computer performance issues as well.. I AM not the 0nly one.. 

My alliance is going to quit because of all this because the game is nearly unplayable. 
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 315
    Having rolled out HTML5 on at least one other of your games already some months ago, I can't help thinking a lot of these problems will have cropped up there also.  So is it that they havent been fixed there either?  I noticed on the entry Neroxnex put out some days ago there was a bit about "for those with touch screen computers and phones you will have trouble scrolling aroud the farm" which is clearly relating to Big Farm and not GGE and just copy and pasted, so a problem not resolved there and now replicated here on GGE. Which suggests a number of other bugs have been carried across here too.  I appreciate that its a different game but the programming would be broadly parallel, and if you have a buglist from Big Farm there is a good starting point for checking - which should have been done on the test server or somewhere you do UAT and soak testing changes
    Osiris @ en 1
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    edited 10.03.2019
    WHY ISNT THIS A PRIORITY?

Half my team has been complaining of Computer performance issues as well.. I AM not the 0nly one.. 
    You are making a very good point that GGS probably are overlooking....

They probably think that as there are so few posts, that the problems are isolated and/or down to a few picky players...not realising that years of not listening to players on the forums means most people avoid them and just vocalising displeasure in messaging within alliances or with their feet & wallets.

Post edited by PJH_ (GB1) on
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    The more HTML5 issues and problems i see being reported, the more amazed i become that the developers actually decided to release this train wreck. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• The cursor disappears on the map.  You can click in the chat box and type.  This happens when using Opera after a period of gaming play.  The Opera upgrade this week fixed the copy/paste problem.  The work around to copy paste was to press and hold Ctrl and then the letter C.  Not much lag, however.  Sometimes as long as 10 seconds.  The disappearing cursor started yesterday evening for me.
    falconworth @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    edited 11.03.2019

As for HTML Fun, I had a crash today from it in OR.  One of the daily tasks was the "make a tool or gem in your smithy".  So, I merged 3 ordinarys into 1.  As soon as the animation ended...………….. NOTHING happened.  Screen froze.  Nothing was clickable.  Had to refresh and relog in.   Which of course meant logging into the main game and then over to OR.  Would NOT have been fun doing something important...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• I have lost interest in events as most of the time the attack tab is half loaded.
    Further the graphics is bad for my eyes.

Are the guys even seeing these feedback??
     :/ 
  • getting better but please fix mobile version 
    please
  • I'm playing on the fkash version for now - HTML stops my older p/c my nerd friend says it's to do with hardware acceleration !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • BM QueenB said:
    Brave warriors,

this will be our Feedback - Thread for the upcoming HTML5 Switch on the 4th of March 2019. 

Please leave your feedback for the upcoming HTML5 Switch in this discussion-thread.
    Thanks a lot! 

Best regards,
    Your Empire Family Team

• why do I get logged out when Im away from my computer and it goes to sleep. didn't do this till the switch it is getting very annoying
  • blackflames (US1)blackflames (US1) US1 Posts: 169
    People that are experiencing lag with html5 version of the game what cpu are you using? i have a dual core in laptop and it runs the game without any issues. Also check you arent hitting a memory cap. Those that have 2 gigs or even 4 gigs are more then likely going to experience problems since most browsers want to use a minimum of 2 gigs with the game and pop a couple tabs open and its easily up to 4 gigs.
    blackflames @ usa 1
  • blackflames (US1)blackflames (US1) US1 Posts: 169
    edited 12.03.2019
    Really ???? have new win-10 . can't hardly see for the blur. The copy paste is gone, doves  show done and more. Why not freez the accounts and shut it off till it works as promised. 
    copy and pasting is not gone, use the keyboard shortcut - CTRL + C - for copying and to paste - CTRL +V - for pasting in game.

html5 using chrome on laptop cant attack shapeshifters..... target busy try later. never happend me before
    that problem is not due to html5, if another person is attacking the same shapeshifter (this is not known when about to send attack) and they will land before your attack would then youll get that message. its a problem in the event that is not common but happens every once in a while and is very annoying.
    blackflames @ usa 1
  • gramp pa (US1)gramp pa (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    hi i do not know if anyone is having the same trouble i am having
    I keep going to the OUTER REALM an i get booted off
      THIS happens about 20-30 an HOUR
     GGE if you are on here 
     PLEASE try an work this out 
    I have been playing this game for over 4 years
     this is ruining the game times  
     Do not know if this is because of this NEW HDMLS 5 
    thanks
    gramp pa @ usa 1
  • So the so called improvements have slowed the game down to the point that  its not worth playing!   three times this evening the pop-up which seem to be the only think that is working, slowed the game down so much i got knocked out of it!

You can make the pop-ups work but not a hint on any patches or fixes for the game!  Very disappointing!

• siroldone (US1)siroldone (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    Another issue, we can no longer build loot sacs in any of my tool shops on USA1, nor in outer realms.  Just thought I'd add to your list.  
    NJo @ usa 1
  • guillermo (NL1)guillermo (NL1) NL1 Posts: 12
    I've followed your instructions to the letter again today.

My pc has W7 profesional and my laptop also , my has 15 years , my laptop only 5.

I've tried with Chrome and Firefox , no difference between those 2 .

The image quality and graphics are better then last week but the game itself is still very slow , it takes 3 times more time to fill in an attack than with the flash link.

You say it's due to outdated or incompatible software , 

That makes no sense at all , because the game runs better on my 15 year old pc than it does on my 5 year old laptop.

Also in my alliance alone there are at least 6 players with pc or laptops less than 2 years old with W10 installed on it and they have similar issues as i have.

Ultimately i've went to a PC store and asked if i could play the game on a brand new pc with W10 , guess what ??

Same issue and we tried  6 different browsers.

I would be tempted to buy a new pc with W10 , but if you can't guarantee i would be able to play your game on it , why would i throw my money away ?? 

Curious to find out your feedback 

Regards,

Guillermo
    guillermo @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.