We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Server war Reports

Comments

• lj holder (US1)lj holder (US1) Posts: 251US1

• USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter

• awww i got hit

and i hit back ;) 

not much for a level 15, but its something ;) 
    all in a span of less than 24 hours.
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    It's an impressive series of hits.  Regardless of side you have to appreciate the craft of the first hit.  Can we have some more hits from Sandila and maybe some shots of the comms used from a purists perspective.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    Liking Norman's work too.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) Posts: 173US1
    It's an impressive series of hits.  Regardless of side you have to appreciate the craft of the first hit.  Can we have some more hits from Sandila and maybe some shots of the comms used from a purists perspective.  
    Here's some more hits from sandila for you. Will wait a bit and post them again just to make sure you know she is still active in taking down the big bad bullies in Asylum
    MUFU Member

• This will be my last post for awhile, as unfortunately, real life has stepped in for me, so I  need to step away from the game for a bit. Family is much more important to me than the game. I just figured I wold post what I still had sitting around. I am sorry if any of them are reposts, but I dont have time to go through them all, and they are a few days old.

As always enjoy :)

Stay classy everyone
    Bear
Sign In to comment.