We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

logging in problems

can not  log in today. just a white page with firefox
GreatRoberto @ usa 1

Answers

• i had problems with fire fox switched to google crohm and problems left just an idea
  • can‘t i play on the phone anymore with puffin or photon? it‘s stuck with 5% ...
    safari never worked and doesn‘t now.
    when i can‘t open the game on the phone itis probably time to leave :/
  • PowerfullyNix (AU1)PowerfullyNix (AU1) Posts: 198AU1
    edited 04.03.2019
    hi every1,
    hows u
    im trying to access via puffin browser on my phone this is the 5% HTML5 link aceess the old flash version link isnt recognised.
    If any AU1 server people see this message PLEASE send food to my troopies in my Main castle and inform my alliance of the the login issue.
    cheers and thanking u in advance
    xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • Also can’t access through puffin. Stuck on 5% on the iPad, mobile loads but doesn’t allow you to type in your player name/password. If I try to access through Chrome or Firefox, just get directed through to the mobile game, Four Kingdoms. How can you access the browser game on a mobile device?
  • success, i have found a way to get in, using puffin broswer use ur usual access link however append that link with the extra “/flash” urself rather than using the flash link GEsupport provided.

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) Posts: 290NL1
    success, i have found a way to get in, using puffin broswer use ur usual access link however append that link with the extra “/flash” urself rather than using the flash link GEsupport provided.

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    It is not working for me
    Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion
  • working here.
    thanks Nix
This discussion has been closed.