We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Outer Realms - Third Iteration Improvements

Comments

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 602US1
    If balance between building and attacking is desired, then the pendulum has swung to far to the attack side this go around.  The last couple of times, it was too far to the build side.
  • To piggyback on what stumpy said, I'd suggest adding a "this player's level is too low..." feature as in the souls/beads event, to prevent having heritage culled from considerably higher level players. I lost 20K being hit by three level 70s and I was only level 15.
  • i dont know what GGS is doing with our money but looks like they have deleted the game quality change, i am stuck on low quality!
    anyone else experienced this?

thanks a lot GGS!

:-)
  • I won't be playing the outers again if it's the same heritage version going forward.  Not much fun being level 15 and getting hit multiple times daily by players 20-30 levels above.  No chance to complete, not worth my time.
  • edited 04.03.2019
    When you removed the lucky pennies  the 50% of rubies looted from barons and the time skips from the game you said that this would bring balance to the game.
    If that was what you desired to achieve then why does every update bring even bigger unbalance between ruby and non ruby buyers?Next time speak the truth and tell the players that you want more money ....we are not naive 5 year olds.
    The balance in this version of Outer Realms smells more bad than dead fish...I can't think of anything more unbalanced than that..
    Respect your non ruby and small ruby buyer players and the time they spend on your game and stop ruining it for them.
    I'm sure you can do better if you want......if!
    Post edited by Empress Nina (GR1) on
  • gopher42 (US1)gopher42 (US1) Posts: 28US1
    To piggyback on what stumpy said, I'd suggest adding a "this player's level is too low..." feature as in the souls/beads event, to prevent having heritage culled from considerably higher level players. I lost 20K being hit by three level 70s and I was only level 15.
    Or a penalty factor for reaching down might also work so the low levels don't take advantage of the upper being unable to hit them.  It could be the heritage points taken becomes less of a percentage proportional to the level difference where at one point, the percentage becomes zero

Also, maybe only allow heritage points be taken if the attack originates from the main castle.  I got a high level on me now that moved his main castle far away, leaving the OPs near by to attack all those around.

• Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) Posts: 46AU1
    Is anyone from GGE going to acknowledge they have stuffed this up??
    As before and the same as everyone is saying we are getting smashed by higher levels and also by anyone else once any defence is gone. The points are collected at the same time each day meaning those who are in bed asleep and have been for the 6 hours previous have no chance at all as all the heritage they have gathered during their daytime is wiped out when points are collected. I was hit 20 times during this period what is the point here!!!

GGE admit you stuffed up at least and do something about it....
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) Posts: 46AU1
    Just in case GGE are not believing us here is what just happened to me..  My troops I did have returned 2 seconds before the attack hit me so I couldn't even save them..

http://prntscr.com/mtcgug

• they dont read or care what is said here outer realms is just for rubies players with the html5 now if i go to ourer realms and then come back it takes me to brand new player lol do they respond to emails no do the mods do anything no 
  • When the event is run in the Egyptian server
    How can we upgrade barracks to level 9?
    We do not get the items and building materials required from any other event
    I wish the company to provide all events for all servers so that everyone can get the same services
    We will not be able to progress further in this situation
    Please equalize all events with all servers
    To unblock the event of the external worlds from the Egyptian server
  • Hello Goodgame Empire Moderators
    I agree with سيف قطز on the same issue which is that we need to have the same service on the Egyptian server too
    so that we can compete in the game fairly
    please help
    thank you
  • BM Fujiwara

Please follow the problem of building points towards the ruins
    It will only be built if we are involved in the outer worlds
    This is completely unfair
  • the new soldiers are a joke, at least the price on them...220 soldiers require 450k coins to recruit, if not used a -40% construction item...who would spend that much for some soldiers? I mean it would take like over 10 milions filling all locations with this soldiers...and there are still players with castellans and commanders undeveloped, which need to be upgraded on tehnicus...:) 

So a down vote for the price on soldiers, the new Outer seems okay...unfortunately i dont have time to play it this month :)

• bad

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 602US1

The heritage scores seem to have some "interesting" math.

• BM Fujiwara

When the event is run in the Egyptian server

How can we upgrade barracks to level 9?

We do not get the items and building materials required from any other event

I wish the company to provide all events for all servers so that everyone can get the same services

We will not be able to progress further in this situation

Please equalize all events with all servers

To unblock the event of the external worlds from the Egyptian server

• Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) Posts: 238GB1

Brave Warriors,

There is really fantastic news awaiting you. Outer Realms is becoming bigger than ever! We are happy to announce that from today on, at HH:MM CET players on the following servers: Poland, Japan, China, Arabic, Korea & Egypt, will be able to join the Outer Realms event like all other players worldwide already could do. 

Since the current event is already running till March 22nd, it won’t be possible for the new players to rich the highest ranks for this time but you still have a chance to gain some experience in Outer Realms and achieve a lot of attractive participation rewards. For the next round all players can of course participate from the very beginning on. 

Isn't that awesome? There won't be any more differences regarding taking part in this event for all players. Everyone on above-mentioned servers is very welcome to participate in the current running Outer Realms and we hope you will enjoy the event as much as most of our communities do.

What are you waiting for? Have fun and get ready for the new battle!

- Your Empire Family

LMFAO

Stevemass @ en 1
  • anonimas return (LT1)anonimas return (LT1) Posts: 15LT1
    edited 06.03.2019

i see quitting is the only option since they dont do sht on what they promised few years, no royal capital, no ally glory event, just a stupid buy and grind the same camp for no particullar reason, shame on you guys now lets see this game fall and the only people are failing this game is developers i have no clue how such a company cant fix bug, greedy pathetic people for every cent made this not a game but insanity of paying money, i cant even call that a game anymore there is no fun...

• سيف قطز (EG1)سيف قطز (EG1) Posts: 6EG1
    edited 06.03.2019

anonimas return

Thanks for attention

Sign In to comment.